PDA

View Full Version : was it bolt stick or do i need to go down a shim??!!

nathanjones008
11-28-2006, 07:42 PM
:dance: i talked to a few people yesterday about my trigger pull kit. i think it is perfectly set now. i wanna make sure. i just currenlty removed a shim.( down to 2 shims) when i gassed up my gun it was ok. I shot about 10 shots of paint , the all the sudden the trigger when dead or wouldnt cock. then 3 seconds later it came back. after that my gun shot great for 250 rounds of paint. my guestion is should i or shot i not go down to one shim? or was my gun kinda getting use to the shim? your opinion is highly valued.

nate.

ghostdog2019
11-29-2006, 09:19 AM
Chrono your gun you may have to turn up the velocity a little bit to keep it firing consistently. My teammates gun had this problem and thats how it was acting. He would shoot and then it would just die. A 1/4 turn on the velocity and no more problems. Try that first and post your results.

-Mike

athomas
11-29-2006, 02:57 PM
If you have removed shims from the ULT, then you have eliminated premature leaking into the front chamber (unless you have a bad ULT oring). I would look at the level 10 as your problem spot. It sounds like you are having bolt stick. Try the next larger carrier. Do this without any level 10 shims installed to eliminate false leaks.

nathanjones008
12-02-2006, 06:39 PM
thanks, i went up a size on my carrier. no boltt stick. :dance: