PDA

View Full Version : Ao-oh

neppo1345
11-28-2006, 11:29 PM
I give you Automags.org: Northeast Ohio

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c348/neppo1345/DSCF0008.jpg

Senghing27, Pneumagger, Molls, Behemoth, Yetti, Angel13, Neppo, Brandon(Not AO), Lenny, (Lenny's Friend AKA Neck Guy, see below)

Very fun day...

Discuss.

/We're so agg.

CKY_Alliance
11-28-2006, 11:33 PM
is that a driving range behind you? Do all of those people post on AO..if so, who is who?

behemoth
11-28-2006, 11:33 PM
keep the baby whale comments to a minimum...

evildead420
11-28-2006, 11:45 PM
more like a baby gorilla. :rolleyes: ;) whos the chick. :D

behemoth
11-28-2006, 11:53 PM
L to R:

Senghing27, Pneumagger, Molls, Behemoth, Yetti, Scott (tim's friend), Neppo, Brandon (tim's friend), Lenny, (Lenny's Friend AKA Neck Guy, see below)

Senghing27 one balled him with a phantom:

http://img299.imageshack.us/img299/2295/dsc00126qu1.th.jpg (http://img299.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dsc00126qu1.jpg)

-- there were more people there, but this was kinda a 'Oh hey, someones taking a picture!' and whoever was near came....

sorry for those not pictured..

Lenny
11-29-2006, 12:17 AM
Whoa! My name's Brandon too! (And that's a horrible pic of me...) And "The Neck Guy" is Snowball. His real name is Andrew, but we prefer to call him by his last name.

/Yeah, his last name really is Snowball.
//Really.

What a fun day... We need to have more. When is everyone free again? I'm free whenever once the holidays are over.

Where are the MCB people? I thought at least Sgt. Spam was in the pic. Guess not.

neppo1345
11-29-2006, 12:51 AM
L to R:

Senghing27, Pneumagger, Molls, Behemoth, Yetti, Scott (tim's friend), Neppo, Brandon (tim's friend), Lenny, (Lenny's Friend AKA Neck Guy, see below)

-- there were more people there, but this was kinda a 'Oh hey, someones taking a picture!' and whoever was near came....

sorry for those not pictured..

Brandon doesn't post on AO, and Scott lives in B/S/T as Angel13

For those of you interested, we're having a new years eve game at my home field (www.battlefrontpaintball.com)...

:Edited first post to include names:

spike_ball999
11-29-2006, 01:48 AM
I wish there were AOers here... Or at least ones that posted.

"Nobody wants to play with me"

Molls
11-29-2006, 01:28 PM
whos the chick. :D

That would be me

Pneumagger
11-29-2006, 01:34 PM
remember when we went pumps versus all the electros...
AND THEN WON BWAHAHAHAHA :clap:

The one dude wanted to "kick my ***" :tard:

geekwarrior
11-29-2006, 02:18 PM

lol...nice

nothing is more humbling than shooting 15+ bps and getting taken out by a pump/one shot

indecisive
11-29-2006, 03:06 PM
All the balls flying around make too much noise lol

where do you guys play in Ohio anyway?

Lenny
11-29-2006, 04:30 PM

Yeah! That was great!

The guys in the white masks were really sore losers, they didn't like me too much. I did get compliments from some other guy. He said something like "Damn! You pumpers are good!" I kinda snapped back "Yeah, we kind of have to be or we'd have welts all over." :rofl:

All the balls flying around make too much noise lol

where do you guys play in Ohio anyway?
That was at Splat in Canal Fulton. I don't know about the rest of AO-OH, but "The Neck Guy" as with a few friends and I usually also play TPA in Alliance and Pinnacle Woods in Chardon.

Lenny
11-29-2006, 04:32 PM
Remember when that kid lost his Ion barrel? Who brings a spare barrel onto the field? Especially a speedball field!?

Pneumagger
11-29-2006, 04:32 PM
lol...nice

nothing is more humbling than shooting 15+ bps and getting taken out by a pump/one shot

the guy saw I had a pump when I surprised him with stealth (on an airball field somehow) and tried to bunker me. I gave him one in the leg before he started uloading on me as he ran by (our field allows 15 bps psp). Nonetheless, senheng lit him up as I checked myself for hits.

By lit him up, i mean 3-4 shots with a phantom... I think sengheng was ramping too :nono:
The kid claimed the dripping spot on his knee was from "keeling". For the record... he was playing back and made a move up when he realized he moved to a bunker in my line of sight - He never had time to kneel :tard: And then later professed how he wanted to kick my *** to teamates once out of earshot.

I woulda just ended up executing him Lasoya style anyways :shooting: :rofl:

ojhspyro89
11-29-2006, 04:40 PM
Mabye I should actually start showing to these things, but it sure looked muddy.

Hell, if we get enough people, Ill start making Automag Triggers and raffling them off or something.

don miguel
11-29-2006, 04:57 PM
lenny plays woodsball! (or has a cheap speedball outfit) woodsball is awesome!!!

Pneumagger
11-29-2006, 05:00 PM
And I'll raffle off pneuframes! http://imgs.pbnation.com/smilies/dodgy.gif

Disclaimer: sarcasm

scion
11-29-2006, 06:18 PM
Looks like it was fun. :cry:

behemoth
11-29-2006, 08:39 PM
lenny plays woodsball! (or has a cheap speedball outfit) woodsball is awesome!!!

you're not welcome here.

neppo1345
11-29-2006, 09:07 PM

Im going to lynch you with your pink headband.

behemoth
11-29-2006, 09:16 PM
Im going to lynch you with your pink headband.

but, its red...

Lenny
11-29-2006, 10:58 PM
Of course I play woodsball! I'd have to be pretty arrogant to play speed only. Either way ya look at the sport, ya gotta remember your roots! And for the camo top, I just didn't feel like wearing my jersey (though I did bring it). A nice blue Proto jersey that reads "Burdette" and "-1/7" on the back...

I wanted the Quadratic Formula, but there just wasn't enough room... :cry:

You didn't notice I was playing pump either! :mad: I love that gun!!! Trilogy pump FTW!! (until I get my 'Mag all sup'd and customized! He he he! Then I'll be a paintslinger again!)

(Joe, how's my UMF doing? Is she ok? Take care of it! I love that thing!)

Mabye I should actually start showing to these things, but it sure looked muddy.

Hell, if we get enough people, Ill start making Automag Triggers and raffling them off or something.
Ya! You should come out sometime! And, uh, what frames are we talkin' about? :D