PDA

View Full Version : Think of a Bob & Tom CD....

zorrotmm
11-29-2006, 01:14 AM
I've got a lingering question that I'd really like someone to lay to rest for me. I know very little about pneumags and the specifics of how they work. What I do know is that mags/maggers are the only ones involved in this customization. So my question is why don't you see pneumatic triggers on other paintball guns? Is it

A) A lack of interest/knowledge on the part of the owners of other brands

B) A mechanical possibility that only applies to or is practical in mags

or

C) Because of some other mystical force, such as magic elves

So in the end, I find myself wondering, Why can't I have pnockers?

MoeMag
11-29-2006, 01:17 AM
I've got a lingering question that I'd really like someone to lay to rest for me. I know very little about pneumags and the specifics of how they work. What I do know is that mags/maggers are the only ones involved in this customization. So my question is why don't you see pneumatic triggers on other paintball guns? Is it

A) A lack of interest/knowledge on the part of the owners of other brands

B) A mechanical possibility that only applies to or is practical in mags

or

C) Because of some other mystical force, such as magic elves

So in the end, I find myself wondering, Why can't I have pnockers?

You already have a 3-way valve to actuate the ram; you want to add another to the sear tripper? I guess its possible but that’s a lot of p-matics for 1 gun.

RRfireblade
11-29-2006, 07:56 AM
A) You do , more than a few in the past.

2) Mags are the easiest to do it on cureently and lack any other means for mechanical trigger lightening other than ULT.

Lohman446
11-29-2006, 12:20 PM
D) Other guns have manufacturer support that has entered this decade....

warbeak2099
11-29-2006, 02:13 PM

ROFLCOPTERS :rofl:

paintman1234
11-29-2006, 03:30 PM

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :dance: :rofl:

don miguel
11-29-2006, 05:00 PM
arent SP guns electro-PNUEMATIC? so they have the whole pnuematic idea? the real question is, why dosen't AGD sell pnuemags? or pnuemag kits?

Lenny
11-29-2006, 11:37 PM
arent SP guns electro-PNUEMATIC? so they have the whole pnuematic idea? the real question is, why dosen't AGD sell pnuemags? or pnuemag kits?
Yeah... EP and Pneumatic are a wee bit different from each other. And SP isn't the only company to produce EP's. Egos, Timmys, Ions, Bushmasters, Freestyles, etc. All EP.

And AGD was involved in pneumags for a while, then lawyers came into it and things went down hill. There was a really good thread about it not too long ago (anyone got the link?).

Chaos_Theory!
11-30-2006, 12:15 AM
lol, this thread wasnt at all what i was expecting from reading the thread title. Theres a morning show where i live called the Bob and Tom Show and they often make up odd songs and stuff.

zorrotmm
11-30-2006, 12:32 AM
lol, this thread wasnt at all what i was expecting from reading the thread title. Theres a morning show where i live called the Bob and Tom Show and they often make up odd songs and stuff.

Ah, yes, someone else gets it. Almost. What's the name of their upcoming CD and how does it relate to my pnockers pun?

Thanks for the answers, by the way. It sounds like a it's a combination of magger interest and ease of making it work on a mag.

Chaos_Theory!
11-30-2006, 12:42 AM
Not sure where your trying to go with this but w/e. lol

Pneu frame setups arent used on other guns cus there really arent many guns out there worth doing it to imo.

I think your refering to their new CD set, Man Boobs.

spike_ball999
11-30-2006, 12:55 AM
This is just a random thought, but wouldn't it be interesting to see a pneuspyder? Other than pneumatically assisted pumps, that's the only other marker style I could see having a pneu mod to it.

zorrotmm
11-30-2006, 01:04 AM
Not sure where your trying to go with this but w/e. lol

Pneu frame setups arent used on other guns cus there really arent many guns out there worth doing it to imo.

I think your refering to their new CD set, Man Boobs.

We have a winner. Sorry guys, that's all I got.

This is just a random thought, but wouldn't it be interesting to see a pneuspyder? Other than pneumatically assisted pumps, that's the only other marker style I could see having a pneu mod to it.

Right, this is why I started the thread. Pnocker, Pnyders, pnippmanns, etc. But it's probably true that it's only worth doing it to a mag. The lower end guns already have cheap ROF options. The higher end guns are already gonna have a high ROF. Unless, of course someone just wants to keep batteries out of the picture.

spike_ball999
11-30-2006, 01:17 AM
Right, this is why I started the thread. Pnocker, Pnyders, pnippmanns, etc. But it's probably true that it's only worth doing it to a mag. The lower end guns already have cheap ROF options. The higher end guns are already gonna have a high ROF. Unless, of course someone just wants to keep batteries out of the picture.

Well, someone only interested in mech tournies/play might be interested. It's definitly a fun idea to toy with though.

FinchMan
11-30-2006, 03:07 AM
and it's a little difficult to make one work on blow-back guns, because you cant just hold the sear down.