PDA

View Full Version : Emag Problem

PRPB
11-30-2006, 12:32 PM
I just sold my E_Mag to a friend. The gun has been sitting around the past 6ish months unused. So the other day i brought it to him so that he can use it for the day.

When i first but the battery on everything seemed fine. I went through the menu and was going to change the settings back to what I had them. I go to press the buttom button and nothing. I cant change the BPS shot buffer or anything. Ok at that point no big deal. I then head over to adjust the velocity. I first check to see if the trigger is still adjust right so I go into the trigger adusting mode and it all good. I get out of the mode and go to fire. I only get on shot off in E mode and it stops. I put it in mech and it runs fine, but it will no longer fire in E mode.

So does anyone no if this is a board problem or could it just be the solenoid? I need to know fast cause I feel real bad that the gun did not work right for him. Even though he had a blast with it in mech.

Chirs

flyboy
11-30-2006, 01:34 PM
I just sold my E_Mag to a friend. The gun has been sitting around the past 6ish months unused. So the other day i brought it to him so that he can use it for the day.

When i first but the battery on everything seemed fine. I went through the menu and was going to change the settings back to what I had them. I go to press the buttom button and nothing. I cant change the BPS shot buffer or anything. Ok at that point no big deal. I then head over to adjust the velocity. I first check to see if the trigger is still adjust right so I go into the trigger adusting mode and it all good. I get out of the mode and go to fire. I only get on shot off in E mode and it stops. I put it in mech and it runs fine, but it will no longer fire in E mode.

So does anyone no if this is a board problem or could it just be the solenoid? I need to know fast cause I feel real bad that the gun did not work right for him. Even though he had a blast with it in mech.

Chirs

When this has happened to me, it's always been a battery problem. Either dead or loose connection.

ghostdog2019
12-01-2006, 02:39 PM
There could be a few different things causing that.

-First drop some oil in the ASA if you have not already and dry fire it in whatever mode.
-Second If it has level 10 it may need to be adjusted
-Third make sure the battery has a full charge

Try those and post your results.

-Mike Brothman

athomas
12-02-2006, 08:08 AM
Well, it works in mechanical mode so the gun obviously works. Its an electronic related issue.

Make sure the battery is charged. Make sure the trigger is properly adjusted to activate the system. Do the eyes need to be turned off?