PDA

View Full Version : 5-Man Old School Tournament, WIN Phantoms!

AGDRetro
11-30-2006, 12:44 PM
Just browsing the site of one of my local fields today when I came accross this January 28th event. A mechanical gun ONLY event for 5-man teams with the possibility to win Phantoms! The following info is taken straight from the website of Outlaw Paintball in Manhiem, PA (www.outlawpaintball.net).

Old School 5 Man Tournament
January -Sunday the 28th - the weekend between NFL Playoffs and Superbowl.

First Place - 5 CCI Phantom Stock Class Pump Guns. (over $1000.00 value)
Second Place- TBA
Third Place TBA

Rules: Markers must be strictly mechanical. No wires or batteries of any kind. Any loader or tank permitted. No response or full auto triggers allowed.

Cost: $195 per team. Paint $15 per bag or $55 per case. Procaps Paint will be used.
Minimum teams for first place -5
Minimum teams for first and second place - 7
Minimum teams for all three places - 9
Maximum number of teams 16
Register by mailing a check to Outlaw Paintball Inc. 3439 Columbia Ave. Lancaster, PA 17603 or by calling 717-393-6421 or 717-989-1113 to give credit card information. Teams that register early will earn free admission to Outlaw Paintball for the month of January!

I for one am looking forward to this event and would love to play with a team thrown together from MCB or AO... Please let me know if anybody is intrested! Looking forward to letting my Karta prove the Mag is the King of mechanical guns!