PDA

View Full Version : 3k flatline problems

magtoter042
11-30-2006, 10:34 PM
I just got back into paintball again and i am experienceing some problems with my flatline. I sent it off to be re-hydroed since it was out of date and hadn't had any air in it for a couple of years. I got it filled today and when i was dry firing my mag after i lubed the marker it would have a very small leak that sounded like it was coming from the adjudstment screw on the reg of the tank, especially when i rapid fired it.

I proceeded to adjust the nut and after fiddling with it a little and i do not seem to be experienceing any problems at about 800psi of output. I was wondering what the output range is for this tank and if anyone could email or pm me the images in from the flatline maintenance thread since they no longer seem to be up or failing that an exploded view of the internals of the 3k's reg. Also, did the tanks originally come with an owners manual, because i got mine used and it did not have one.

I would also like to know what oil and grease for use in with your mags and flatline regs and whether or not air tool oil and silicone grease would work properly.

Thanks in advance.

Wickwire
12-01-2006, 02:28 AM
I just got back into paintball again and i am experienceing some problems with my flatline. I sent it off to be re-hydroed since it was out of date and hadn't had any air in it for a couple of years. I got it filled today and when i was dry firing my mag after i lubed the marker it would have a very small leak that sounded like it was coming from the adjudstment screw on the reg of the tank, especially when i rapid fired it.

I proceeded to adjust the nut and after fiddling with it a little and i do not seem to be experienceing any problems at about 800psi of output. I was wondering what the output range is for this tank and if anyone could email or pm me the images in from the flatline maintenance thread since they no longer seem to be up or failing that an exploded view of the internals of the 3k's reg. Also, did the tanks originally come with an owners manual, because i got mine used and it did not have one.

I would also like to know what oil and grease for use in with your mags and flatline regs and whether or not air tool oil and silicone grease would work properly.

Thanks in advance.

All of your questions answered here (www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=14220) and here (with pics). (www.warpig.com/paintball/technical/regulators/flatline/index.shtml) Welcome back!!!

paintball-lizard
12-01-2006, 04:07 AM
All of your questions answered here (www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=14220) and here (with pics). (www.warpig.com/paintball/technical/regulators/flatline/index.shtml) Welcome back!!!

I just used that to service my 4500K it was a great help. :)