PDA

View Full Version : A5 expansion chamber

FARMER00
12-01-2006, 10:13 AM
will a tippmann a5 expansion chamber fit on my mag with a benchmark 2 finger grip frame without cutting off the trigger guard? i ask because i was planningon getting a 32* expansion chamber but when i actually saw it on the mag it looked really bad. so i figure that the tippmann A5 would look best on it but i dont know if it will work because the tippmann one looks really fat so i dont know if it will work.

havocx
12-01-2006, 10:21 AM
the tippmann 98 expansion chamber (same as the A-5 I believe) is 1.48" in dia. if that helps you

Raven001
12-01-2006, 01:49 PM
will a tippmann a5 expansion chamber fit on my mag with a benchmark 2 finger grip frame without cutting off the trigger guard? i ask because i was planningon getting a 32* expansion chamber but when i actually saw it on the mag it looked really bad. so i figure that the tippmann A5 would look best on it but i dont know if it will work because the tippmann one looks really fat so i dont know if it will work.

Due to insurance issues, a lot of fields will not let you play if your marker has no triger guard. Just something to keep in mind 'fore you get busy witht he dremel tool.

If you use compressed air, you won't need an expansion chamber. ;)

If you are going to go CO2, the best thing to do would be to find someone who has one and check the fit.

You could also look for one of the old school Cooper T adaptors that let you hook up your CO2 tank and the expansion chamber in your pod pack and then run a line to your marker. Saves some weight on the marker itself but it was a pain to move with that bulk on your tail.