PDA

View Full Version : e-lcd mag tech info

toma
12-02-2006, 11:07 AM
Hi everyone been a while since i was here. I picked up an E-LCD Mag the other day and i'm looking for a manual, preferably downloadable. I've had a look around and can't find anything, but i've probably overlooked it. A link would be fine, thanks.

afortuna
12-02-2006, 11:38 AM
Hi everyone been a while since i was here. I picked up an E-LCD Mag the other day and i'm looking for a manual, preferably downloadable. I've had a look around and can't find anything, but i've probably overlooked it. A link would be fine, thanks.

It's either a Boo-yah or a Hyperframe, but I believe those were Boo-yah and are no longer made. Best of luck getting the manual.

MANN
12-02-2006, 11:57 AM
what are you wanting to do?

I have one, and am fairly knowedgeable on it (but obviously cant spell)

toma
12-02-2006, 01:13 PM
just want to run through the menu system and get it powered up. Can you run it on co2 or only air. Are the working pressures the same as a level 7 mag, i've had one before so i'm used to it.
I'm an Angel tech over here in britain, so you can go as technical as you want.

MANN
12-02-2006, 02:26 PM
Ill try to type of some of the options. Yes boohyaah frames can be run on level 7 mags. YOu will however need either a rt on/off or a ult.I personally like ults with a sear stop installed. You can run both hpa and co2 (assuming that you are getting gas co2 and not liquid) I have had problems when I get higher rates of fire in the cold with a level 10 installed. ie marker freezing up. Usually if it ^than 50 and rof is 10bps than you will be fine. Like I said earlier Ill sit down with my frame, and write down all of the different options. You can also change the dwell, and a few other "more technical" aspects on these boards.

toma
12-02-2006, 02:28 PM
great that sounds perfect