PDA

View Full Version : bolts

pbmonkey
12-30-2001, 07:07 PM
what are good aftermakrey bolts to make a rt classic accrate as or more thana cocker or any other gun? u can e-mail me at hockeydustin359@yahoo.com or u can im me at hockeydustin359

p8ntballa
12-30-2001, 07:11 PM
Just keep your bolt you have now. The only bolt that will make your gun more accurate is the super bolt, only because it reduces recoil, letting you hold your gun steady for a more accurate grouping. Wait on a super bolt till they are fixed though.

Army
12-30-2001, 07:30 PM
I'll only forgive this since you are new here!

Autocockers are NOT "more accurate", do not have "longer range", do not "shoot the ball with less violence", nor are there Elves living inside that make them to make them glow in the dark.

All guns shoot to the same range and are equally accurate.
Range is a matter of ball speed; if the ball is going 300fps, it doesn't matter what gun it came out of.
Accuracy is a function of paint to barrel fit; a Talon with proper paint to barrel fit will outshoot an Angel with small balls and large bore.

Now go tell your friends that you are sooo much smarter than they are, because you come here to AO and they don't!

SGTKennedy
12-30-2001, 07:51 PM
you sure about the elves?

DYE-BaLLeR
12-30-2001, 08:32 PM
o and pb you dont have to get ppl to email you , they can respond here and you can look at it

pbmonkey
12-30-2001, 09:46 PM
what is a great first aid keit for a rt classic and are they just as good as a rt pro or what
bc i sometimes think i did not get my money worth