PDA

View Full Version : Bottom line adapter

CuLane
12-05-2006, 06:23 PM
I just bought my first mag ever, a Minimag, and it has the vertical bottle setup. Now that's cool, and I'll use my 3.5 from my phantom on it for some pistol fun, but I'd like to run more air on it and not have it break my wrist from the front-forward weight! So, bottomline time. What are some good places to get the set-ups? Should I just get it from Airgun.com? What length steel cord would I need then? Lastly, I'd like an expansion chamber for the bottom-line to help efficiency and consistency, does the mag need a specific expansion chamber? Does anyone here have that setup that can help me out? Thanks,
Pete

FARMER00
12-05-2006, 06:36 PM
I just bought my first mag ever, a Minimag, and it has the vertical bottle setup. Now that's cool, and I'll use my 3.5 from my phantom on it for some pistol fun, but I'd like to run more air on it and not have it break my wrist from the front-forward weight! So, bottomline time. What are some good places to get the set-ups? Should I just get it from Airgun.com? What length steel cord would I need then? Lastly, I'd like an expansion chamber for the bottom-line to help efficiency and consistency, does the mag need a specific expansion chamber? Does anyone here have that setup that can help me out? Thanks,
Pete
well because the vertical air adapter is so close to the trigger guard you will need an expansion chamber to be skinny enough so it will fit without cutting the guard (most fields wont let you play with no guard, at least here in canada thats how it works) im having a problem finding one right now also. im looking at the tippmann a5 expansion chamber right now because i like how it is really short and would look good on it if it will fit, ill get back on that next week. If you can get one PRO-LINE made on mag specific but they arent made anymore. as for hose lengths that depends on how you are running it, like if u want a drop or quck disconnect or even a slidecheck.

ps. the 4 stage ANS expansion chamber looks good on them to but are a bit costly compared to others

CuLane
12-05-2006, 06:38 PM
well because the vertical air adapter is so close to the trigger guard you will need an expansion chamber to be skinny enough so it will fit without cutting the guard (most fields wont let you play with no guard, at least here in canada thats how it works) im having a problem finding one right now also. im looking at the tippmann a5 expansion chamber right now because i like how it is really short and would look good on it if it will fit, ill get back on that next week. If you can get one PRO-LINE made on mag specific but they arent made anymore. as for hose lengths that depends on how you are running it, like if u want a drop or quck disconnect or even a slidecheck.

ps. the 4 stage ANS expansion chamber looks good on them to but are a bit costly compared to others

Thanks, I'll look into getting an ANS, I've seen them before, not out of my price-range. Also, my Mini-Mag has no finger-guard on the trigger, and it does have a double-trigger. I bought it used from a local pb-shop.

FARMER00
12-05-2006, 08:19 PM
Thanks, I'll look into getting an ANS, I've seen them before, not out of my price-range. Also, my Mini-Mag has no finger-guard on the trigger, and it does have a double-trigger. I bought it used from a local pb-shop.

oh cool, so dont worry then any and expansion chamber will work on it with an asa thread top on it. but the amount hose will all depend on your preferences