PDA

View Full Version : annodizing idea help

mclaggan123
12-05-2006, 08:34 PM
i have a tac-one and was wondering what you guys thaught of my idea for annodizing. i want to get the whole marker done in digital urban cammo (black,white,grey). or in regular urban cammo pattern. i like the urban but it might be too much for the annodizing. what do you guys think?

wjr
12-05-2006, 08:36 PM
It would be pretty expensive, but by all means, go for it.

Contact guntbull (he has a thread in the dealers forum). He seems to do a good job on camo patterns.

mclaggan123
12-05-2006, 08:39 PM
i have a quote pending with them for eather of the anno jobs. ill let ya know what they say. i just think a tac-one would look awsome in digi urban. thanks

don miguel
12-05-2006, 08:46 PM
dosen't specops do the duracoat finish?
http://www.specialopspaintball.com/articles/images/tigerjungle.jpg
that would look sick on a tac.

Lenny
12-05-2006, 08:49 PM
dosen't specops do the duracoat finish?
http://www.specialopspaintball.com/articles/images/tigerjungle.jpg
that would look sick on a tac.
Spec Ops = Over hyped rip-off. Get over it.

Also, that's not urban. That's tiger stripe.

don miguel
12-05-2006, 08:52 PM
Spec Ops = Over hyped rip-off. Get over it.
well where else could you get a nice camo job like that? (i wanna know, where you could get it for cheaper). i do agree that specops is a rip off for many things like vests, apparell, etc... but where could you get a nice camo paintjob like that for a lower price? (that definately isn't anno or powdercoat) thanks lenny in advance. :)

jenarelJAM
12-05-2006, 08:59 PM
Well, you could do the hopper like that with spray paint, tape, and scissors...

SR_matt
12-05-2006, 09:20 PM
white wolf airsmith sends stuff out/does stuff for CCI (phantom) and has a nice norlam urban camo

-matt

mclaggan123
12-06-2006, 01:30 PM
im going with gruntballpaintball cause they do digital annodizing not paint or durracoat.

don miguel
12-06-2006, 01:32 PM
Well, you could do the hopper like that with spray paint, tape, and scissors...

that sounds similar to how ions are made. //just kidding people// :D

robnix
12-06-2006, 01:33 PM
well where else could you get a nice camo job like that? (i wanna know, where you could get it for cheaper). i do agree that specops is a rip off for many things like vests, apparell, etc... but where could you get a nice camo paintjob like that for a lower price? (that definately isn't anno or powdercoat) thanks lenny in advance. :)

A camo job like that would definitely ensure VICTORY!

don miguel
12-06-2006, 01:51 PM
it's possible.