PDA

View Full Version : Disneyland!...???

MoeMag
12-05-2006, 10:29 PM
Disneyland!

Okay so here is the deal…
I’m in my mid 20’s and have never been to Disneyland. Never something that interested me. Sure I grew up watching a few of the Disney movies, but yeah I would rather be out in the desert on my bike making a fortress. I went to seaworld about 4 years ago with a friend and was… unimpressed. I stayed around the Budweiser place, with the horses most of the time. The rest of it was… lame. I don’t even like the ocean, That’s why I live in Arizona I like dry and flat, with the exception of a pool.

Back in high school my girlfriend Candice, and my best friend Jared that got me into paintball, and I... we did everything together. Well he is flying into town to play some paintball, hang out and spend some time with us like the good old days... so to speak.

Well, my girlfriend really likes going to Disneyland and does so on what to me seems like a regular basis.

She found out that my friend was flying in, and because of her working for the airlines got him a free ticket out here, and wants us to go to Disneyland. (We kind of feel obligated now)

Both of us haven’t been, and don’t get it. We think its kind of lame, to get pictures taken with people dressed up as cartoon characters and such… not to mention the whole tourist scene. It’s a kid’s park. Now I know that the California adventures place is across the way and has roller coasters and such.

She obviously really enjoys it… but my friend and I are more of the rough go out and shoot something type.

Are we missing something like she really says?

:confused:

Head knight of Ni
12-05-2006, 11:02 PM
DisneyWorld is better!!11!

It's part of childhood. Universal's Islands of adventure is much better than anything disney has got.

tropical_fishy
12-05-2006, 11:20 PM
Screw disneyland, go to six flags.

MoeMag
12-05-2006, 11:28 PM
Screw disneyland, go to six flags.

...http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d53/MoeRoark/e5cyippee7cb1.gif

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d53/MoeRoark/1089251439_l.jpg

FTW!
GF will hold out for disney though. :rolleyes:

Altimas
12-06-2006, 09:07 AM
I had never been to Disney World...and me and my wife went there for our honeymoon and it was pretty awesome. Its a lot of walking but it was fun!

billybob_81067
12-06-2006, 09:36 AM
Ah hell, just go and that way you can say that you went and will never have to go again. Also you can make it fun if you want to, just pull shens like those guys in the pic above! :p

cyrus-the-virus
12-06-2006, 09:43 AM
I would skip disny land... nothing special really and hella expensive.

tropical_fishy
12-06-2006, 09:59 AM
Now that I've showered and I'm semi-more awake: I hate Disneyland. It's full of long lines, bad rides, obnoxious songs, expensive food, and sticky children. The kids are the worst, though. You think it's bad at the grocery store in the candy aisle, you just wait till you experience the magic of Disney-- bringing out the brat in your child since whenever-the-hell-Disney-was-founded. Then there are the groups of teenagers, looking bored, being herded around by haggard parents who look like they need a stiff drink and a really big stick. Oh, and then there's also the fat women who think they're really hot, and proceed to wear almost nothing.

Oh, Disney.

cyrus-the-virus
12-06-2006, 10:02 AM
Now that I've showered and I'm semi-more awake: I hate Disneyland. It's full of long lines, bad rides, obnoxious songs, expensive food, and sticky children. The kids are the worst, though. You think it's bad at the grocery store in the candy aisle, you just wait till you experience the magic of Disney-- bringing out the brat in your child since whenever-the-hell-Disney-was-founded. Then there are the groups of teenagers, looking bored, being herded around by haggard parents who look like they need a stiff drink and a really big stick. Oh, and then there's also the fat women who think they're really hot, and proceed to wear almost nothing.

Oh, Disney.

That about sum's it up.

Archangel Kid
12-06-2006, 10:07 AM
Well if your girlfriend works for an airline company and can hand out free tickets. I would suggest stepping it up a bit and going to Disneyworld if she's hell bent on going to Disney. Disneyland = Garbage, literally. I mean I only went there once and it's been about 10 years but the one thing that I really remember was it was full of garbage. Disneyworld on the other hand, I dare you to try and find garbage. Disneyworld is a lot cleaner, a lot friendlier, and a lot nicer. Tell her you'll go if she wants to go to Disneyworld. Disneyland just isn't worth the money or time.

spike_ball999
12-06-2006, 01:08 PM
Well if your girlfriend works for an airline company and can hand out free tickets. I would suggest stepping it up a bit and going to Disneyworld if she's hell bent on going to Disney. Disneyland = Garbage, literally. I mean I only went there once and it's been about 10 years but the one thing that I really remember was it was full of garbage. Disneyworld on the other hand, I dare you to try and find garbage. Disneyworld is a lot cleaner, a lot friendlier, and a lot nicer. Tell her you'll go if she wants to go to Disneyworld. Disneyland just isn't worth the money or time.

True. Disneyland is kinda lame. It was still fun when I went a few years back, but I think Disneyland is trying too hard to be Disneyworld with the Downtown Disney and such.
Disneyworld on the other hand is pretty cool. Instead of a day or two being at one park, it will take you about a week to get everything all in. Give or take a few days.
But still, I'd rather go to Six Flags. Rollercoasters!

MoeMag
12-06-2006, 02:53 PM

Oh, Disney.

Garbage
Sticky children
Brats
scantaly clad fat chicks

-and probably no where to get that tall drink

*Insert bannable explitve of your choice here*

cause I think we are going.

Altimas
12-06-2006, 03:06 PM
Garbage
Sticky children
Brats
scantaly clad fat chicks

-and probably no where to get that tall drink

*Insert bannable explitve of your choice here*

cause I think we are going.

Gah...Big girls need love too!

tropical_fishy
12-06-2006, 03:09 PM

Nawww, that's vaguely icky.

MoeMag
12-06-2006, 03:25 PM
I was going to post a pic of a fat chick striking a "sexy" pose, but is so fat you cant see anything but rolls.

Would that fall under nudity?

I figure if I have to ask I shouldnt do it.
:(

billybob_81067
12-06-2006, 03:27 PM
I was going to post a pic of a fat chick striking a "sexy" pose, but is so fat you cant see anything but rolls.

Any pic with someone that fat is NOT a good idea!

/where's the green puking smiley???
//we need more and better smilies here.

MoeMag
12-06-2006, 03:32 PM
Any pic with someone that fat is NOT a good idea!

/where's the green puking smiley???
//we need more and better smilies here.

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d53/MoeRoark/pukeface.gif

billybob_81067
12-06-2006, 03:33 PM
http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d53/MoeRoark/pukeface.gif

That'll do! :D

bentothejam1n
12-06-2006, 06:20 PM

http://photos-244.facebook.com/ip004/v38/166/82/1192710487/n1192710487_30131244_7057.jpg

hipster
12-07-2006, 05:26 AM
I was there last year
had a great day drinking myself around the epcott world
and the safari s**t and rides weren't bad ( the african kingdom even has their own micro brew served only in the main area).

billybob_81067
12-07-2006, 09:55 AM
I was there last year
had a great day drinking myself around the epcott world
and the safari s**t and rides weren't bad ( the african kingdom even has their own micro brew served only in the main area).

Alcohol makes everything more fun! :D

tropical_fishy
12-07-2006, 09:57 AM
Alcohol makes everything more fun! :D

Except rollercoasters. But that's okay, because the ones at Disney suck anyway!

kosmo
12-07-2006, 10:50 AM
LSD. Thatll be fun

/Due to better traction. Stupid one-wheel burnouts. Gotta have a lsd.
//never watch The Cell while using LSD. Might hit a tree or something. Shouldnt be watching anything while driving anyway.
///Drugs are bad.

geekwarrior
12-07-2006, 11:28 AM
you can have fun at Disneyland, you just have to know the park...like where the security cameras on on the rides....or were they're not.

It's a small world after all, its a small world after all... :tard:

MoeMag
12-08-2006, 12:50 AM
Still havent decided...

Its a tough call.

MoeMag
01-04-2007, 11:57 PM
Holy crap... that was um...
Craptastic.

I have never felt so cheated out of $400 in my life. Even Denny's in California was $10 for a meal.

Okay space mountain was cool, and the fireworks were awsome. But I have never seen so many freakin people in one place in my life. I was about to have a panic attack. If I ever hear "Its Jack Sparrow!!!" I will run in the opposite direction out of survival instinct.

PS.
For those of you in SoCal the street racers that flew off the freeway and crashed into a Motel 6... that was me on the news cause it almost hit my freakin room!

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d53/MoeRoark/12-28-06_0237.jpg

pennywise
01-05-2007, 04:44 AM
But did you do the Indiana Jones ride? That ride alone is worth the trip to Disneyland!

turbo chicken
01-05-2007, 11:06 AM
Yay anything disney ... if you go looking to have fun then it will be fun ... your attitude towards the whole thing will make the difference ...

I my self have never been... but as soon as the kids are old enough to enjoy it ... yay disneyland...

^^ i second that^^ as long as noone else knows about it!!!