PDA

View Full Version : Need Tech Help (Mag Newbie)

-Snake-
12-06-2006, 09:41 PM
Hey,

I'm looking into a Reaper Custom Paintball gun, and to make his guns he needs this:

A "Reverse Air Feed Valve Assembly" from a Mini-Mag, and Automag .68, or an X-Valve. Now as of yet, I do not own a mag, but I met a guy who is willing to sell me his Mini for $50. I have little experience with mags, so I have really no clue what he needs. If this is a part that I just need to order separately and not worry about the marker, then please, let me know!

This is the website in case anyone is interested: http://www.reapercustompaintball.com/index.html (Reaper Customs Website)
-Snake-

MANN
12-06-2006, 09:46 PM
linky no worky. If its a gun for 50 its worth it

punkncat
12-06-2006, 09:49 PM
If you need a "reverse" valve for your mod then the normal valve will be no good to you.

I still agree with the above, a complete mini for $50 is a good deal regardless.

Rudz
12-06-2006, 10:37 PM
found link..

http://reapercustompaintball.com/

MANN
12-06-2006, 10:50 PM
i dont understand. that website sucked

Rudz
12-07-2006, 12:27 AM
they use reversed valves for there markers..

Thanna
12-07-2006, 12:44 AM
Hm. That web site isn't the best I've seen. Looks like if you want to get the reaper marker, you need to provide your own valve. Either a reverse X-valve or the minimag valve... the air inlet is on the left side if you're looking from the rear of the marker. Normal AGD valves have the air inlet on the right side. I think all you need to send him is the valve, everything else is quoted from the options you wanted. And yes... 50$ is a really good price on the minimag. Looks like the reverse xvalve is on backorder at the AGD site, and I don't know the availability of the minimag valve. Good luck on your milsim marker.

p.s. I saw this earlier.... someone had a minimag valve for trade.

http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=207157

PumpMag
12-07-2006, 02:51 AM
Interesting use of Mag valves. Other than Pump play gaining popularity, it's cool to see within the popular senario movement that someone with a military/law enforcement background chose the Automag for its soul. :headbang:

I guess AGD having been away doing military stuff for some time really made a good impression....... :shooting:

-Snake-
12-07-2006, 07:55 PM
These markers are absolutely amazing. The guy who makes them personally replied to my message and seems to have the credentials:

Master Firearms Instructor
Qualified AR-15 Armorer
Former Law Enforcement/United States Marine

The website might not be the greatest, but he seems credible.

The gun I want him to make is the Patriot SMG (just do a google search and you'll pull up different versions of it) with a double drum magazine.

don miguel
12-07-2006, 08:29 PM
post pics when you get it (if you do). :cheers:

spike_ball999
12-07-2006, 10:56 PM
Those look pretty good, and I'm not much of a fan of scenario stuff.

If they're custom, couldn't they possibly reverse their system to fit a standard mag valve? Just an idea.