PDA

View Full Version : What Gun??

Linkin
12-30-2001, 08:23 PM
I am thinking of getting rid of my minimag. I was thinking of possibly going electro. If I did, what gun should I get? I wqas thinking the EM-1, but I havent heard much about them. Does anyone know how they shape up? What would you recommend?

CoFFeY[NiTrO]
12-30-2001, 08:36 PM
Save up for a hyperframe and keep your mini!
I did that! My hyperframe is comming tuesday or wensday!

Thanks you LaW;)

DrEvil
12-30-2001, 08:50 PM
just curious, why are you getting rid of your minimag? ROF? Just want something else? Just wondering

Linkin
12-30-2001, 08:57 PM
Well, ROF is definetly an issue. Im on a tournament team, and I do have the lowest tech & slowest gun. the other two guys have an angel and a bushy w/ a triggerjob. So, I would like to go Electro. The mag is getting old in my mind as well. What I would like to know is, What electro? I need something preferably under 600$. Some of my choices are EM-1, ELD(?) Angel, Bushy, or Impy. What do you think?

IceCool32
12-30-2001, 09:05 PM
*cough*Impy*cough* Nice markers for the price, with the blade trigger or Iframe their ROF is unbelievable. If your going to waste your Money on Kingman, go ahead. But if you want quality and speed go Smart Parts. Buy the X-mas deal from E-paintballoutlet.com . It comes with:

Impulse
Vert ASA
Vert Max Flow
20oz anti-syphon with on/off(1000 shots off this)
Barrel "Condom"

And the best part is FOM(owner) does amazing work, and is unbelievable when it comes to customer service, dare I say even better than Tom?(Don't quote me on that, I've never done buisness with Tom)

Sound clip with blade trigger and my trigger job(custom):
http://www.geocities.com/teamwickedmalice/awesomeimpy.wav

toymyster
12-30-2001, 10:23 PM
Impys are nice, So are Bushmasters, or, you can save a ton of $$ and get a Retro Valve and an Intelli!!! With that setup, you'll be as fast as the electros in no time, without batteries!!!!

bunkerking
12-30-2001, 10:35 PM
you can probably find a nice used LED Angel for around 600, those are super nice.

Linkin
12-30-2001, 10:38 PM
Im leaning towards the Bushy. I can get one for 500 and the guy that owns my team's homefeild can do a sweet trigger-job.