PDA

View Full Version : help! What kind of on/off is this??

turbo chicken
12-07-2006, 08:47 PM
how do i put this thing back into the valve??

from left to right on/off top... pin ... spacer thingy ... orings

There are orings in the valvebody already ... then i put the top ... then the pin ... then what?

so the other orings go in or the spacerthingy

http://www.geocities.com/bijmo410/onoffpics.JPG

this smiley rules>>>> :headbang:

kevdupuis
12-07-2006, 09:00 PM
Kind of blurry but it's an ANS Reactor on/off, no better/no worse than a stock one.

olinar
12-07-2006, 09:38 PM
heres a pic of it.

http://store.airgun.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=catalog.prodInfo&productID=202&categoryID=18

i cant really make whats in the pic you have but the link should help.

kevdupuis
12-07-2006, 10:44 PM
You've got a set of o-rings in, next is the top, then the next set of o-rings, then the metal spacer and lastly the pin.

turbo chicken
12-07-2006, 11:00 PM
I wasn't pushing the second set of oring all the way down ... I just got the mag today and it had this on off and a crappy bolt with a plastic venturi in the middle and the ring where the spring rest comes off...

Thanks for the help guys ... ill be looking for a level 7, power tube spacers, and an RT on off for my classic.

Madmarx
12-08-2006, 08:59 AM
I have a level 7 bolt.
If you're interested send me a pm.

turbo chicken
12-08-2006, 09:41 AM
I have a level 7 bolt.
If you're interested send me a pm.

pm sent

flyingpootang
12-08-2006, 11:31 AM
I wasn't pushing the second set of oring all the way down ... I just got the mag today and it had this on off and a crappy bolt with a plastic venturi in the middle and the ring where the spring rest comes off...

Thanks for the help guys ... ill be looking for a level 7, power tube spacers, and an RT on off for my classic.

Sounds like a great set up except I would go with a L10 bolt if you plan on using this valve for a semi. With That setup on a E, Spyder, Hyper, or BooYah frame you can get 20bps without drop off.

turbo chicken
12-08-2006, 02:31 PM
Sounds like a great set up except I would go with a L10 bolt if you plan on using this valve for a semi. With That setup on a E, Spyder, Hyper, or BooYah frame you can get 20bps without drop off.

I thought the AM/MM valves only did 15 ... ???

Wicked_Silence
12-15-2006, 01:57 AM
Actually, when the RT Classic is set up just right and you've got enough pressure going thru the RT valve, you can make it go full-auto and that'll give ya about 35 bps.