PDA

View Full Version : I need your guy's help

kliped
12-09-2006, 01:04 AM
recently some douch bag tried to scam me into buying a bike and to tell you the truth i almost fell for it, but luckly i did a bit of research before sending him my money, but anyways i want to find out who this guy is and his address and the funny part is that he gave me a legit land line number, if any of you guys have one of those accounts that will give you info on the number please help me out

here is the number

406-322-2582

so far all i have is that its a land line based in Columbus, MT

any other info will help thnx

neppo1345
12-09-2006, 01:22 AM
Umm,

no

kliped
12-09-2006, 01:27 AM
well....ok, thank you

jenarelJAM
12-09-2006, 03:22 AM
Just wondering, but why do you need this information? I mean, you didn't fall for it, you didn't lose your money. Why is there a burning passion in you to find this person?

Your intentions might be honorable, such as informing the police in his area, but I don't think it would do any good seeing as(since you didn't fall for it) he didn't commit a crime.

Your intentions might also be dishonorable, no offense, and I think that's what neppo was thinking when he made his short statement.

There's really not that much good you can do, and plenty of bad things you can do with someone's name, address, SSN(just kidding), etc.

billybob_81067
12-09-2006, 03:41 AM
Just post his number multiple places on the net and get people to start calling him in the wee hours of the night.

:)