PDA

View Full Version : Upgrade cross road

nathanjones008
12-09-2006, 02:58 PM
i am at a stand still now. i am not sure what i want to do with my gun. i have a 68 mag/ule black body, xvave/level ten, intelliframe blade style, dye proto barrel. i want to know if there are some good forgrip type regs out there, i do not want to buy a flat line i am a poor college student who has a 75 or under limit. mu final question are hyper frames still on production? if not where can i get one used, also is it a good frame, I lied one more question, are boohyah trigger frames any good? :dance: :headbang:

thanks

olinar
12-09-2006, 03:18 PM
if you were looking to get a secondary reg to up the psi into the gun to get it more reactive than you have no option but to replace the reg on your tank.a secondary reg will starve the gun and do more good than bad.

hyperframes are out of production,but there are alot available on this forum alone.they are preety good as far as eframes go,not bettter than an emag frame but certainly lighter.ive actually got both an i like the look of the emag lowers more than the hyper.i have never used the booyah but they seem to be alright they just look like crap to me. they all do the same thing but i guess the booyah is more in your price range.

nathanjones008
12-10-2006, 01:16 PM
is there any way to get a flatline reg? for under 175 brand new?

olinar
12-10-2006, 03:18 PM
try ebay,but there arent many being sold by anyone other than a dealer for brand new.you can get one for a pretty good price here otherwise ebay is your best bet.

MANN
12-10-2006, 03:25 PM
Ive got one :ninja: pm me

don miguel
12-10-2006, 03:43 PM
mann will give you a great deal too, i reccomend buy it from him.
:cheers: