PDA

View Full Version : SoCal AOers

Mav D MagMan
12-10-2006, 10:03 PM
Are any of you guys planning on playing between the 18th-7th? I'll be on leave for a while and figured I'd bring some gear back. It'd be nice to get in with some of ya'll.

Thanks!
Will

d4m4don3
12-10-2006, 10:09 PM
Are any of you guys planning on playing between the 18th-8th? I'll be on leave for a while and figured I'd bring some gear back. It'd be nice to get in with some of ya'll.

Thanks!
Will

Dec 23.
My buddies are dragging me down to play at Hollywood Sports. Don't get me wrong I love the rec fields,but they require FPO and the paint quality varies from usable to crap. Specifically though, where are you going to be? LA, OC, SD, or the IE Area?

Mav D MagMan
12-10-2006, 11:40 PM
I'm an I.E. guy, but to ball back home I'll drive anywhere... I know I plan on hitting up the Walk-on speedball at SC... HSP is used to be a good time but I haven't really recballed since I joined up.

Caboose
12-11-2006, 12:42 AM
Hit us up at Velocity :)

d4m4don3
12-11-2006, 02:05 AM
I'll let you know the next time I go to SC this month. I seem to end up going there at least once a month being that it's the closest legit field in the area, unless you count the outlaw and backyard fields. :D