PDA

View Full Version : I Need Help With Hyerframe

Mongoose
12-11-2006, 12:33 PM
Hello everyone. i just recieved my hyperframe. i pluged in a battery and the lcd worked, when i fired it the screen said fire..but nothing moved" not sure if something has to move"
then the power started to fade...i got it tp power up again but now it wont fire..or even say fire.. can someone please help. this is my first hyperfame and i have no clue ...thanks for any help

MANN
12-11-2006, 12:35 PM
it will not fire unless the sear is pushing back the solonid (sp?) you can use a toothpick, or something similar if it is not attached to your frame and body.

Mongoose
12-11-2006, 12:37 PM
it will not fire unless the sear is pushing back the solonid (sp?) you can use a toothpick, or something similar if it is not attached to your frame and body.
why was the lcd telling me fire then it stopped?
the power on it is acting funny
if i just plug in a battery ..should i be able to swith modes and stuff?

MANN
12-11-2006, 12:50 PM
You may not be able to switch modes. Some are designed for semi only (most 20bps are)

As for you power problem I dont know. I would get new batteries, and if that dont work then you probally have a bad wire/capicator.

The reason it might of said fire sometimes and not on others is that you could have returned the solonoid without knowing it. Ie tipping the gun foward.

Is it firing now? When you return the solonid with a toothpick/pencil/qtip.

Mongoose
12-11-2006, 12:57 PM
You may not be able to switch modes. Some are designed for semi only (most 20bps are)

As for you power problem I dont know. I would get new batteries, and if that dont work then you probally have a bad wire/capicator.

The reason it might of said fire sometimes and not on others is that you could have returned the solonoid without knowing it. Ie tipping the gun foward.

Is it firing now? When you return the solonid with a toothpick/pencil/qtip.
Let me try that now..i will let you know what happens..it looks like it may have bad wires "connections"

Mongoose
12-11-2006, 01:04 PM
ok, i plugind in a new battery..it powered up and says f 13 semi.
i pulled the trigger and it said fire..then i pulled it alot and the power stareted to die.. nothing moved but i did not try toothpick yet

Mongoose
12-11-2006, 01:07 PM
i tried the modes. they worked, but i only have a timer and shot counter

Mongoose
12-11-2006, 01:09 PM
ok. great i tried the tooth pick and it works....thank you soo much for your help.. :cheers:

Mongoose
12-11-2006, 01:11 PM
i have another question...what do i do with the sear? this frame is going on a micromag..the frame has been milled down to fit a micro i believe...it fits great! but what do i do from here?

MANN
12-11-2006, 01:14 PM
you will need to take the front part off of the sear. Where it hinges. I normally use a little set of needlenose plyers, and put in the space, and open it up. This will prevent it from bending too much that way if you decide to change it back it will not mess anything up.

Do you have a copy of the hyperframe manual?

Mongoose
12-11-2006, 01:21 PM
you will need to take the front part off of the sear. Where it hinges. I normally use a little set of needlenose plyers, and put in the space, and open it up. This will prevent it from bending too much that way if you decide to change it back it will not mess anything up.

Do you have a copy of the hyperframe manual?
No . i do not have a manual.. ok ill try that .. i am having problems with the battery connection. i might have to replace the wire, but other then that it looks good.. if i pair this up with a x valve will i need a different sear? also will that all work in the micro body?

MANN
12-11-2006, 01:27 PM
an xvalve will work perfectly as will your micro body. I have previously had a similar setup. You will need an am/mm sear. Its the same as in a micromag. post your email addy, and Ill email you a copy of the manual. It has answers/directions with sear help.

lasrsktr
12-11-2006, 01:52 PM
an xvalve will work perfectly as will your micro body. I have previously had a similar setup. You will need an am/mm sear. Its the same as in a micromag. post your email addy, and Ill email you a copy of the manual. It has answers/directions with sear help.

For the Hyperframe to work correctly you will need to use a ULT in the valve.

MANN
12-11-2006, 02:02 PM
For the Hyperframe to work correctly you will need to use a ULT in the valve.

That is not completely correct. I have used an rt on/off and it worked fine. Im not sure how long the pin was as I shortly switched to an emag

Mongoose
12-11-2006, 02:11 PM
hello, ok will this work with a classic valve for testing??
it says 13 on it...does that mean it shoots up to 13 bps? where can i find upgrades for this?

MANN
12-11-2006, 02:22 PM
you will need an rt on/off or ult to use it on a classic valve. Or a hyperframe on/off (I have one if you need one)

yes 13bps means 13 balls per second. There are no upgrades for the hyperframe unless you want to do/make something yourself. I have seen peop put different boards in them, but that is about it.

13 bps is going to be plenty fast enough for you.
again tell me your email, and Ill foward you a copy of the owners manual. It explains most of this.

Mongoose
12-11-2006, 02:30 PM
you will need an rt on/off or ult to use it on a classic valve. Or a hyperframe on/off (I have one if you need one)

yes 13bps means 13 balls per second. There are no upgrades for the hyperframe unless you want to do/make something yourself. I have seen peop put different boards in them, but that is about it.

13 bps is going to be plenty fast enough for you.
again tell me your email, and Ill foward you a copy of the owners manual. It explains most of this.
only working email is my gf's so dont laugh!!! CUTT1E537@aol.com
thanks for all your help.
yes i would like the sear.. how much?

MANN
12-11-2006, 02:40 PM
Email sent cut1e. :rofl:

details inside

Mongoose
12-11-2006, 02:42 PM
Email sent cut1e. :rofl:

details inside
:rofl: lol...thanks for all your help!