PDA

View Full Version : what upgrades should i look into?

Skate And Paint
12-12-2006, 12:00 AM
hey, with christmas comin up ill have a little extra cash and was wondering what upgrades i should look into for my mag, currently it looks like this...

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y18/KS_football/mag.jpg

pariah body
clampin feedneck
AA barrel
unimount
intelliframe
***** grips
retro valve
lvl 10 kit

uhhh i think thats it. im either gonna up the hell out of this or try to sell and get an emag. what do u guys think :confused:

MANN
12-12-2006, 01:58 AM
if you decide to part with that piranha body let me know. You wouldnt happen to have any intrest in a purple microemag would you??

Jaan
12-12-2006, 07:47 AM
Why don't you Pneumag it?

What are you trying to get out of the upgrades? Do you play speedball and want it to shoot faster? What do you think an E-Mag would give you that this 'Mag doesn't?

Swampy
12-12-2006, 07:54 AM

What are you trying to get out of the upgrades? Do you play speedball and want it to shoot faster? What do you think an E-Mag would give you that this 'Mag doesn't?

that or hyperframe.

Skate And Paint
12-12-2006, 08:18 AM

just faster i guess would be mainly what im looking for. hyper frame seems like a good idea to look into.

if you decide to part with that piranha body let me know. You wouldnt happen to have any intrest in a purple microemag would you??

o im not sellin it haha i love it! :bounce:

turbo chicken
12-12-2006, 08:28 AM
like posted above pneu-frame, electro frame....

looks like you still need a warp feed!!!!

CONFIRMEDKILL
12-19-2006, 10:43 PM
What kind of grip is that? I want one for my mag when I am done. If the reason you put *'s as its name because it is caught by a swearfilter, then dodge the filter, because I really want a set and I dont know what there called.