PDA

View Full Version : Series 6 Pics!!!

don miguel
12-13-2006, 08:07 PM
as you might know, the CCM series 6 has yet to be released. I scored these sweet pics from CCM owners group, thought i'd share them w/ you guys.

http://img299.imageshack.us/img299/4048/series62go9.jpg

http://img463.imageshack.us/img463/5549/series6kw7.jpg

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y6/JOESPUD27/dscn1235wv5.jpg

It looks really nice, alot more open class oriented. It will probably be hard to find a stock feed for it, but there will probably be one out in no time.
:cheers:

PS
-look at all those pump handle colors in the pic w/ the guy.
-all deleron bolt :D

Warwitch
12-13-2006, 08:19 PM
Im surprised its not P or half-blocked. Looks sharp though.

don miguel
12-13-2006, 08:22 PM
Im surprised its not P or half-blocked. Looks sharp though.
i thought a half block series 6 would be a sick idea also. mabe on the series 7 (if there is one)?

warbeak2099
12-13-2006, 09:03 PM
The pump handles in the background... they make me smile.

It's nice looking. Not too drastically different. A half/mid block would have been more "cool" although not neccesary.

ahellers
12-13-2006, 09:12 PM
I still wonder that with the upswing of stock class play, why cocker pumpes haver really not made a "Stock class" oriented gun. I mean with a stick feed and 12gms. Im sure theres kits and all that, but ive yet to see one out of the box.
t

Triangle
12-13-2006, 09:35 PM
as you might know, the CCM series 6 has yet to be released. I scored these sweet pics from CCM owners group, thought i'd share them w/ you guys.

It looks really nice, alot more open class oriented. It will probably be hard to find a stock feed for it, but there will probably be one out in no time.

PS

And what exactly do you mean by, 'it's more open class oriented'?

A good portion of their markers have always been open class, this isn't anything new.
How is it MORE open class?
Jesus, please tell me you know what open class MEANS.

SpecialBlend2786
12-13-2006, 09:38 PM

PS

Looks nice, I love CCM

But how is it more open class oriented? I bet a stock feed etc. etc. will fit on it just as well as they fit on every other CCM ever made.

you DO know what open class and stock class are, right?

behemoth
12-13-2006, 09:44 PM
Don,

I thought MAGS WERE THE BEST?

Why are you posting pics of CCM tripe?

warbeak2099
12-13-2006, 09:54 PM
Don,

I thought MAGS WERE THE BEST?

Why are you posting pics of CCM tripe?

Because his Spyder Electra shoots faster than a DMC.

CKY_Alliance
12-13-2006, 09:59 PM

PS

Your mom enjoyed those pump handles, the colors made things more exciting.

'Oh Snap Son!

Triangle
12-13-2006, 10:03 PM

'Oh Snap Son!

(I see what you did there)

behemoth
12-13-2006, 10:06 PM
(I see what you did there)

me too.

YOUSA STOLED MY JOEK. I WAS GONNA MAEK TAHT JOEK. YOU STOLED IT.

VFX_Fenix
12-13-2006, 10:21 PM
:rofl: You guys are the best

Anywho, more snappy lookin' guns from CCM, nice to see the basic gun getting some love from the CnC machine too.

Triangle
12-13-2006, 10:38 PM
:rofl: You guys are the best

Anywho, more snappy lookin' guns from CCM, nice to see the basic gun getting some love from the CnC machine too.

No.
You are you best.

warbeak2099
12-14-2006, 12:13 AM
No.
You are you best.

http://media.urbandictionary.com/image/large/nou-47985.jpg

/Internets pictures taking over AO
//Friendly Corner taken over
///onto pbtalk
///evil laughing necessary

PumpMag
12-14-2006, 02:07 AM

Don,

I was there competing at this event where this picture was taken at Orange County, California. This was a 2 day event held at OC Asylum for the NSA Nationals on November 18 and 19, 2006. CCM had a booth there showing off their goods. Melissa herself showed me this marker in person.

PS

I bought one of the pump handle kits from Melissa that day for a conversion I'm planning to do. :headbang:

I wanted a matching reg too but my teammate beat me to it........ :mad:

The "guy" you refer to is Derrick Obatake of the LA Hitmen. He was awarded the MVP player award. He really deserved it. A true pump player through and through. He plays with honor and integrety both on and off the field. He plays better, faster, and harder than most guys half his age.

His team, the LA Hitmen play with a mixed team of pumps and mech markers versus full teams of electros at NPPL Division 1.

Now thats paintball!............... :shooting:

Shane-O-Mac
12-14-2006, 10:02 AM
CKY Alliance, WarBeak, Behemoth......................

Off Topic:

Why do you guys continualy pop up, post crap in threads that has nothing to do with the thread? Why cant you just let things go? I checked out this thread, and see that there is nothing Don M did wrong here. But you idiots just gotta try and be the center of attention dont you? Oh, look at me! Sheesh, you guys need to take your circus act elsewhere. So let it go huh? I am trying to actually read a post and gotta wade thru the crap you guys post, which is just wrong. Wanna mess with each other? start a thread just for useless posting please. Grow up kids..............Take your crap back to PBN.

On Topic:

The Series 6 looks to be a better attempt than the ss-25 IMHO. They went back to a series 5 body style that uses a cocker style valve and the pump adaptor looks better also. Curious to to see how much its gonna cost though.

Shane-O

PumpPlayer
12-14-2006, 10:17 AM
Price point will be at least $600, probably a little more if the rumors I have heard are true.

The Series 5 body was a 'Cocker/Sniper-compatible. This one is not.

It uses an updated version of the SS-25 valve system along with some snazzy milling, an improved ball detent and a different feedneck system. You will notice that the S6 is threaded vice bolt-on. In this way, the marker is indeed more open-class oriented than the SS-25 because it is not as readily converted to a stock feed. However, the valve system still performs best on compressed air. 12-gram efficiency is pretty lousy AFAIK and they don't really like high pressure so you can't run a 12-gram changer direct.

The biggest advantage of this marker as far as I am aware is that it will have the smoothest pump stroke possible. You'll notice that the pump guide rods are anchored into the body and vert. ASA rather than how CCM kits (which are already smooth) are. Supposedly, the longer bolt you have with a back block (vice mid/half) gives you more of a bearing surfance and makes the pump stroke a little bit smoother - hence the 100% delrin bolt. You don't really need the weight reduction in a pump.

It's not my cup of tea but it seems ideal for the open class speedball-types that is the intended market. I'll stick with my 10-round tubes for now but the S6 looks like it'll be a really nice marker.

hs2000
12-14-2006, 10:56 AM
This pictures are old, this markers already shipping.

And just to clear things up, those aren't autococker detents, they're timmy style (I think).
It uses a standard autococker valve.
It's almost 1/3 lighter then the already featherweight SS-25.
II would have to check again, but I believe it's $500 for gloss black and $550 for polish black or clear.

Shane-O-Mac
12-14-2006, 11:11 AM
Price point will be at least $600, probably a little more if the rumors I have heard are true.

The Series 5 body was a 'Cocker/Sniper-compatible. This one is not.

It uses an updated version of the SS-25 valve system along with some snazzy milling, an improved ball detent and a different feedneck system. You will notice that the S6 is threaded vice bolt-on. In this way, the marker is indeed more open-class oriented than the SS-25 because it is not as readily converted to a stock feed. However, the valve system still performs best on compressed air. 12-gram efficiency is pretty lousy AFAIK and they don't really like high pressure so you can't run a 12-gram changer direct.

The biggest advantage of this marker as far as I am aware is that it will have the smoothest pump stroke possible. You'll notice that the pump guide rods are anchored into the body and vert. ASA rather than how CCM kits (which are already smooth) are. Supposedly, the longer bolt you have with a back block (vice mid/half) gives you more of a bearing surfance and makes the pump stroke a little bit smoother - hence the 100% delrin bolt. You don't really need the weight reduction in a pump.

It's not my cup of tea but it seems ideal for the open class speedball-types that is the intended market. I'll stick with my 10-round tubes for now but the S6 looks like it'll be a really nice marker.

Take a closer look at the body, its series 5 based. It uses cocker type valves instead of the oddball trilogy/merlin type valve. With this type of body the valve can be changed for 12 gram effiency, and the springs will be easier to change for the same reason. If they release a sc feed adaptor, it'll work well for SC. Seems like most people dont even use 12 grams on the Sc type snipers these days anyway.

Shane-O

CrimsonGhost
12-14-2006, 11:19 AM
Aahhh !!!
Poop.
I love my ss 25 and now THIS?
Bugger!
hehe...one more into the collection of things that collect dust !!
hehe

Pneumagger
12-14-2006, 11:30 AM

LOL, that guy in the back right is clearly lovin' the new series 6 - :rofl:

CKY_Alliance
12-14-2006, 12:28 PM

Off Topic:

Why do you guys continualy pop up, post crap in threads that has nothing to do with the thread? Why cant you just let things go? I checked out this thread, and see that there is nothing Don M did wrong here. But you idiots just gotta try and be the center of attention dont you? Oh, look at me! Sheesh, you guys need to take your circus act elsewhere. So let it go huh? I am trying to actually read a post and gotta wade thru the crap you guys post, which is just wrong. Wanna mess with each other? start a thread just for useless posting please. Grow up kids..............Take your crap back to PBN.

On Topic:

The Series 6 looks to be a better attempt than the ss-25 IMHO. They went back to a series 5 body style that uses a cocker style valve and the pump adaptor looks better also. Curious to to see how much its gonna cost though.

Shane-O

Well look who's off topic now!

My post was in regards to the fantastic (as don's mom called them) pump handles, sounds on topic to me.

SCpoloRicker
12-14-2006, 12:34 PM
Hey, someone quote the initial post so the same three pics get re-hosted!!1

craltal
12-14-2006, 01:00 PM
Don,
You actually have 2 options for a stock tube:

http://www.palmer-pursuit.com/

scroll down and click on the pricing under:

Feed Yokes/Elbows

at the bottom of that page you'll see the "stocker tube" for $35

You'll have to take the existing clamp off of the tube, but it'll fit inside a vertical feedneck. You'll have to rock and cock since there's no spring in it, but it'll work (I use one on my pump and I just checked it on my vert feed guns, so I know it'll fit)

warbeak2099
12-14-2006, 01:08 PM

I'm sorry it was uncalled for this time. This was actually a pretty decent post DM. You're moving up in the world.

And I'll make you a deal Shane, the pictures stay in the Friendly Corner and you admit that you give me 3 internets for my funnies.

Shane-O-Mac
12-14-2006, 01:29 PM
I'm sorry it was uncalled for this time. This was actually a pretty decent post DM. You're moving up in the world.

And I'll make you a deal Shane, the pictures stay in the Friendly Corner and you admit that you give me 3 internets for my funnies.

Ummm.....Whats 3 internets? Do you mean space for 3 internets for your posts? If so, you got it, its called PBN...... :D Honestly the pics dont bother me that much, its the consatnt bashing of DM, he knows your guys opinion of him, and doesnt need to be reminded over and over about it (I dont need to be reminded either). And insulting his mother is just plain stupid, (I know you didnt do it).

Shane-O

CKY_Alliance
12-14-2006, 01:33 PM
Ummm.....Whats 3 internets? Do you mean space for 3 internets for your posts? If so, you got it, its called PBN...... :D Honestly the pics dont bother me that much, its the consatnt bashing of DM, he knows your guys opinion of him, and doesnt need to be reminded over and over about it (I dont need to be reminded either). And insulting his mother is just plain stupid, (I know you didnt do it).

Shane-O

Stupid..na..childish..ehh ok...

Ill give it to him this time as well..the quick overview i did of this post i didn't see to many moronic post by DM....but i couldn't pass it up.

I guess you guys were right..the interwebs are serious business..... :tard:

Shane-O-Mac
12-14-2006, 01:38 PM
Well look who's off topic now!

My post was in regards to the fantastic (as don's mom called them) pump handles, sounds on topic to me.

I posted an on topic paragraph in my post also. My thing is that insulting DM's mother about using pump handles is pretty childish, grow up, get away from the high school attitude. You want to constantly be insulted in all your threads and/or posts? Because if you think its ok, well, "Game On". realize this, I can follow your posts and threads around and constantly berate you if you think it is ok to do it to DM. Eventually you will get tired of it, and start taking offense to it. Just stop messing with him, this isnt high school anymore, quit picking on someone on the internet, do it in person. That way when you really step out of line, they can knock a few teeth down your throat. Bullying people on the internet is for COWARDS.....

Shane-O

CKY_Alliance
12-14-2006, 02:04 PM
I posted an on topic paragraph in my post also. My thing is that insulting DM's mother about using pump handles is pretty childish, grow up, get away from the high school attitude. You want to constantly be insulted in all your threads and/or posts? Because if you think its ok, well, "Game On". realize this, I can follow your posts and threads around and constantly berate you if you think it is ok to do it to DM. Eventually you will get tired of it, and start taking offense to it. Just stop messing with him, this isnt high school anymore, quit picking on someone on the internet, do it in person. That way when you really step out of line, they can knock a few teeth down your throat. Bullying people on the internet is for COWARDS.....

Shane-O

Well it is still highschool for me :rofl: .....oh nOes Enternet threats...dude do me a favor quit trying to be a hero and stfu..if he makes dumb post im gonna let him know..i have let a few go recently this last post was all in good fun...and i would be more then glad to tell him he is a MORON to his face,or anyone else i feel is a moron for that matter.

Thanks for the life lesson, have a nice day.

warbeak2099
12-14-2006, 02:07 PM
Ummm.....Whats 3 internets? Nevermind, you just have to work towards attaining interwebs moksha.

craltal
12-14-2006, 03:09 PM
Why is it that every topic that Don posts or posts in has to get all crazy. I admit that some of the things he has said in the past were quite over the top, but y'all have to admit that on the whole he has gotten much better.

Don, if you have any questions about what I posted for you, give me a shout. I'll be glad to help.

Shane-O-Mac
12-14-2006, 03:14 PM
Well it is still highschool for me :rofl: .....oh nOes Enternet threats...dude do me a favor quit trying to be a hero and stfu..if he makes dumb post im gonna let him know..i have let a few go recently this last post was all in good fun...and i would be more then glad to tell him he is a MORON to his face,or anyone else i feel is a moron for that matter.

Thanks for the life lesson, have a nice day.

If I really felt you learned anything, then I would STFU.......

But you havent, so when you post about DM, then I post about you, trust me you WILL get tired of it. You already are starting to, by telling me STFU. if you stop, then I stop, easy as that. Insulting his mother has nothing to do with letting him know his post was bad. How does insulting his mother change anything? Really it just shows that you are the immature one, not him. In my opinion you wouldnt insult someone like that unless you knew him or was friends. Thats what I mean about in person. Sorry, I havent threatened you one bit, I have told you what the concequences of your actions will be. I was NOT threatening to do bodily harm towards you, just trying to make a point. You obviously are a kid hiding behind the monitor, that has nothing better to do, than mess with someone on the internet, How sad your life must be. And I am not trying to be a "Hero" or anysuch crap, I am just sick and tired of the endless trash, take it else where, start a bash DM thread in Freindly talk if you like, but keep your childishness out of the other forums. So maybe you can explain, how me posting to you to quit bashing DM, is any different than, you "Letting" Dm know his post sucks. You think its your right to do so, then its my right to post how immature you are, its a two edged sword around here. You do have ALOT to learn about life, dont think you know it all, I sure dont...... :)

Shane-O

P.S. lesson #1: It is NEVER, EVER, all in fun to make sexual jokes about another guys Mom, period. It is said to piss someone off, or mentally hurt them. Unless you are good friends, then its between you and them as to the agreed tolerance of said jokes.

don miguel
12-14-2006, 03:46 PM
when i said open class oriented, i meant not as easy to convert to stock class. The SS25 had the two screw feedneck like a spyder, and this one is threaded. So I thought it would harder to convert. Thanks for correcting me. :cheers:

SCpoloRicker
12-14-2006, 03:46 PM
http://momentoffame.com/photopost/data/535/Beat_Dead_Horse.jpg

behemoth
12-14-2006, 04:08 PM
I wanna know why i got named, but not triangle?

He's the real center of attention!

He is full of win.

Shane-O-Mac
12-14-2006, 04:33 PM
Ooops!

Forgot him............................ :D

Triangle you are included.

Seriously guys, I'll stop beating the dead horse, when you stop throwing him out into the forum.
Bury the horse and I'll stop beating him......................

Shane-O

Triangle
12-14-2006, 06:15 PM
Ooops!

Forgot him............................ :D

Triangle you are included.

Seriously guys, I'll stop beating the dead horse, when you stop throwing him out into the forum.
Bury the horse and I'll stop beating him......................

Shane-O

I want to know why he thinks this particular marker would be harder to convert to stockclass.
All he needs is a 12g changer, and the feed neck is threaded to accept a SC stick feed.

paintballfiend
12-14-2006, 06:32 PM

Shane-O

:( Where you bullied in high school? That brings a tear to my eye. :cry:

Triangle
12-14-2006, 06:35 PM
:( Where you bullied in high school? That brings a tear to my eye. :cry:

You haven't had the pleasure of picking a fight with Shane-O yet.
Have fun.

hs2000
12-14-2006, 06:35 PM
...and the feed neck is threaded to accept a SC stick feed.

I would be, but no one makes a stock class feed that's angel threaded.

CCM's said that they went back to the angel threaded feedneck (instead of spyder style like the SS-25) because it's cheaper for them. The SS-25 feednecks just weren't profitable.

Triangle
12-14-2006, 07:10 PM
I would be, but no one makes a stock class feed that's angel threaded.

CCM's said that they went back to the angel threaded feedneck (instead of spyder style like the SS-25) because it's cheaper for them. The SS-25 feednecks just weren't profitable.

Ahh, noted.

I wish I could recall the name of a company that did. I think they've since gone under, though.
Even then, if someone can't make a stickfeed themselves, something is wrong with them.

don miguel
12-14-2006, 07:27 PM
Ahh, noted.

I wish I could recall the name of a company that did. I think they've since gone under, though.
Even then, if someone can't make a stickfeed themselves, something is wrong with them.

i still think the wevo paintball ss25 stick feed looks way better than someone making thier own to try and fit the series 6. that's what's great about the ss25 feedneck, the styick feed looks great, and low profile.
:ninja:

Triangle
12-14-2006, 08:01 PM
i still think the wevo paintball ss25 stick feed looks way better than someone making thier own to try and fit the series 6. that's what's great about the ss25 feedneck, the styick feed looks great, and low profile.
:ninja:

There you go.
If you can buy one from WEVO, then it's already easy to grab a feedneck for it.

CKY_Alliance
12-14-2006, 08:18 PM
If I really felt you learned anything, then I would STFU.......

But you havent, so when you post about DM, then I post about you, trust me you WILL get tired of it. You already are starting to, by telling me STFU. if you stop, then I stop, easy as that. Insulting his mother has nothing to do with letting him know his post was bad. How does insulting his mother change anything? Really it just shows that you are the immature one, not him. In my opinion you wouldnt insult someone like that unless you knew him or was friends. Thats what I mean about in person. Sorry, I havent threatened you one bit, I have told you what the concequences of your actions will be. I was NOT threatening to do bodily harm towards you, just trying to make a point. You obviously are a kid hiding behind the monitor, that has nothing better to do, than mess with someone on the internet, How sad your life must be. And I am not trying to be a "Hero" or anysuch crap, I am just sick and tired of the endless trash, take it else where, start a bash DM thread in Freindly talk if you like, but keep your childishness out of the other forums. So maybe you can explain, how me posting to you to quit bashing DM, is any different than, you "Letting" Dm know his post sucks. You think its your right to do so, then its my right to post how immature you are, its a two edged sword around here. You do have ALOT to learn about life, dont think you know it all, I sure dont...... :)

Shane-O

P.S. lesson #1: It is NEVER, EVER, all in fun to make sexual jokes about another guys Mom, period. It is said to piss someone off, or mentally hurt them. Unless you are good friends, then its between you and them as to the agreed tolerance of said jokes.

There is no lesson to be learned here,i know what i did, i know it was childish. I still did it didn't I? Oh and I know the "consequences" and let me tell you the are keeping me from posting, I might just delete my username all together so i dont have to feel your wrath..pfft .. Insulting his mother was all in good fun, ok so some people may be sensitive to that sort of thing..well too bad. Why would anyone care what someone they don't know and probably never will know has to say about them or their family..(unless it's death threats..then again its a riddiculous to take enternet threats serious in any context or form.) Yes im scared of the outside world where everyone picks on me, so I have to come here and pick on people so I don't feel so bad about my own insecurities, i think im going to go slit my wrist now :tard: ... you have me figured out...just some kid hiding behind a screen..i've been discovered. MY post are different then yours because they are MY post and everything is about ME duh...ME ME ME ME.

Oh and i never made a sexual joke..you are infering it was sexual..get you mind out the gutter.

Of course i have a lot to learn about life we all do, but something tells me i won't learn them on some enternet paintball forum.

hs2000
12-14-2006, 08:35 PM
There you go.
If you can buy one from WEVO, then it's already easy to grab a feedneck for it.

If you actually read the posts, you would now that the Series 6 takes angel threaded feednecks, while the SS-25 takes spyder style feednecks.

Meaning the SS-25 feedneck will NOT fit on the Series 6!

I'm sick of you and Don.

Triangle
12-14-2006, 09:07 PM
If you actually read the posts, you would now that the Series 6 takes angel threaded feednecks, while the SS-25 takes spyder style feednecks.

I'm sick of you and Don.

I could give a damn what you think, and what you're sick of.

Sorry daddy :rolleyes:

I'm sure WEVO and CCM alike will soon have parts that fit the Series 6 in no time at all.

:)

CKY_Alliance
12-14-2006, 09:10 PM

I'm sick of you and Don.

Who reads things these days? We all know Don doesn't.

Triangle
12-14-2006, 09:12 PM
Who reads things these days? We all know Don doesn't.

I know I sure don't.

don miguel
12-14-2006, 09:12 PM
I could give a damn what you think, and what you're sick of.

Sorry daddy :rolleyes:

I'm sure WEVO and CCM alike will soon have parts that fit the Series 6 in no time at all.

:)

that's what i said origionally, but you had to screw up the thread.

CKY_Alliance
12-14-2006, 09:18 PM
that's what i said origionally, but you had to screw up the thread.

Any thread you post in is already screwed up Don, if you don't do it yourself (almost inevitable) then someone else will do it for you so we don't have to read your moronic views.

in short..go away and everything will be A.O.K....it rymed..

Triangle
12-14-2006, 09:21 PM
"This threaded conversion allows you to swap your direct feed tube on your Sentinel or Illusion (or other Angel threaded feedneck) to a 10 round feed for stock class games. Pressure fittings let you change to a 15 round feed tube or the acrylic tube accessory as well. This system also comes with a Gated Quick-Fill cap so you won’t have to fumble with awkward plugs."

http://www.pbreview.com/pics/1080807138.jpg

Thats what I was thinking of.

etjoyride
12-14-2006, 09:38 PM
^was just about to post about the AM stick feed. however, you all should know that they are rather hard to come by (no longer being made), and with many markers i don't feel that they really flow.

hs2000
12-14-2006, 10:50 PM
^I was just about to say that, you can't find those any more. I then didn't make a whole lot of them in the first place.

Ha Ha Ha, what's that based on? Wevo doesn't regularly make parts, and if CCM was going to make them they wouldn't have switched over to angel thread feednecks.

Triangle
12-14-2006, 10:51 PM
^I was just about to say that, you can't find those any more. I then didn't make a whole lot of them in the first place.

Ha Ha Ha, what's that based on? Wevo doesn't regularly make parts, and if CCM was going to make them they wouldn't have switched over to angel thread feednecks.

Ha Ha Ha, no one will realistically deliver a part for a popular pump marker!

Ha Ha Ha! Never.

behemoth
12-14-2006, 10:53 PM

Actually...

There are people on various forums doing custom SC feedblocks, as well as a little birdie telling me wevo may have a limited batch in the future..

Jus' sayin'

hs2000
12-14-2006, 10:59 PM
Ha Ha Ha! Never.

For once your right, there's hardly any companies making pump parts. Why don't we have a decent 50 round hopper? I'm going with you on this one and saying the Series 6 stock class feed will be released "never".

Triangle
12-14-2006, 11:01 PM
For once your right, there's hardly any companies making pump parts. Why don't we have a decent 50 round hopper? I'm going with you on this one and saying the Series 6 stock class feed will be released "never".

I dunno man. The smaller style hopper that Brass eagle makes is pretty decent.
Still in production?

hs2000
12-14-2006, 11:16 PM
If by "decent", you mean it's poorly constructed (with large seems), jams all the time, and breaks when shot. Then yeah, it's "decent".

And by the way, I use one.

http://img322.imageshack.us/img322/3783/photo11jw3.th.jpg (http://img322.imageshack.us/my.php?image=photo11jw3.jpg)

Is it so much to ask for a 50 round agitating hopper? It would be cool if it used a AA or AAA battery.

CKY_Alliance
12-14-2006, 11:22 PM
If by "decent", you mean it's poorly constructed (with large seems), jams all the time, and breaks when shot. Then yeah, it's "decent".

And by the way, I use one.

http://img322.imageshack.us/img322/3783/photo11jw3.th.jpg (http://img322.imageshack.us/my.php?image=photo11jw3.jpg)

Is it so much to ask for a 50 round agitating hopper? It would be cool if it used a AA or AAA battery.

Don't get shot, they wont break.

Just use a halo but only put 50 balls in it.

mobsterboy
12-14-2006, 11:24 PM

'Oh Snap Son!

You were almost cool....
Then you opened your mouth

behemoth
12-14-2006, 11:28 PM
You were almost cool....
Then you opened your mouth

That was almost cool, in your own mind.

Then you posted.

Triangle
12-14-2006, 11:30 PM
Don't get shot, they wont break.

Just use a halo but only put 50 balls in it.

Wouldn't fix the problem.

CKY_Alliance
12-14-2006, 11:49 PM
You were almost cool....
Then I opened My mouth

Much better, i've been told you do this often, you know some people make a good living at it..keep up the good work and maybe it will take you somewhere one day.

a little late are we?

Shane-O-Mac
12-15-2006, 10:40 AM
There is no lesson to be learned here,i know what i did, i know it was childish. I still did it didn't I? Oh and I know the "consequences" and let me tell you the are keeping me from posting, I might just delete my username all together so i dont have to feel your wrath..pfft .. Insulting his mother was all in good fun, ok so some people may be sensitive to that sort of thing..well too bad. Why would anyone care what someone they don't know and probably never will know has to say about them or their family..(unless it's death threats..then again its a riddiculous to take enternet threats serious in any context or form.) Yes im scared of the outside world where everyone picks on me, so I have to come here and pick on people so I don't feel so bad about my own insecurities, i think im going to go slit my wrist now :tard: ... you have me figured out...just some kid hiding behind a screen..i've been discovered. MY post are different then yours because they are MY post and everything is about ME duh...ME ME ME ME.

Oh and i never made a sexual joke..you are infering it was sexual..get you mind out the gutter.

Of course i have a lot to learn about life we all do, but something tells me i won't learn them on some enternet paintball forum.

See this is where you are completely wrong.......

To start off with, DM did NOT make a stupid post. Wake up, wipe the drool off your face and think about it. You show your inteligence by constantly typing "Enternet" C,mon kid pay attention to english class, its "Internet". Your comment "Why would anyone care what someone they don't know and probably never will know has to say about them or their family" makes me wonder, following your logic, why post it then? You are trying to be "Cool" on AO, and all your doing is making yourself look like an idiot. You position is that DM makes stupid posts, well how inteligent is insulting his mother? much lower than his post thats for sure. your attitude is for crap, and you cannot justify your actions, other than to yourself. You are a hypocrite, look it up smarty pants.......

"Oh and i never made a sexual joke..you are infering it was sexual..get you mind out the gutter."

Ummm yea...........Everyone knows what you were reffering to, you must think everyone on AO is stupid to think that maybe, DM's mom pm'ed you about how nice those pump handles are. We all know it was a sexual joke, no is, ands, or buts about it. You are an immature litlle punk kid that hasnt really learned how to act towards others, I guarantee you dont act like this towards people you dont know in real time. Get some manners and be a man, not an underwear stain of the world, which at this point you are. Keep it up sparky, I've got all the patience in the world. Also you never did answer my question, why would your assinine posts any better than DM's? The real answer is they aren't.

To everyone else, sorry for the Off topic posts, but I am tired of cat litter eaters like CKY thhinking their being cool by bashing someone for no reason.

Shane-O

Shane-O-Mac
12-15-2006, 10:49 AM
Any thread you post in is already screwed up Don, if you don't do it yourself (almost inevitable) then someone else will do it for you so we don't have to read your moronic views.

in short..go away and everything will be A.O.K....it rymed..

This thread was perfectly fine until you and the other guys thought it would be cool to gang up on DM, then it degraded to your level which is lower than whale dung. YOU are the one screwing up th threads, not DM. If no one messed with DM, and no one posted when he made a bad post then he would have learned, but choad monkeys like you just make fun of him, and YOU make the threads bad, not him. He's obviously a beginer, whats your excuse? If his view is moronic, then yours are down right retarded. I hope your mom is making fishsticks and fries today, since you'd only hurt yourself trying to use a fork or spoon.

"in short..go away and everything will be A.O.K"

You made your self smile because it rhymed huh? Proud of your self huh? If you went away, things would be good also, no one would give 2 cents to know why you left. Go play in traffic kid........

Shane-O

CKY_Alliance
12-15-2006, 12:19 PM
See this is where you are completely wrong.......

To start off with, DM did NOT make a stupid post. Wake up, wipe the drool off your face and think about it. You show your inteligence by constantly typing "Enternet" C,mon kid pay attention to english class, its "Internet". Your comment "Why would anyone care what someone they don't know and probably never will know has to say about them or their family" makes me wonder, following your logic, why post it then? You are trying to be "Cool" on AO, and all your doing is making yourself look like an idiot. You position is that DM makes stupid posts, well how inteligent is insulting his mother? much lower than his post thats for sure. your attitude is for crap, and you cannot justify your actions, other than to yourself. You are a hypocrite, look it up smarty pants.......

"Oh and i never made a sexual joke..you are infering it was sexual..get you mind out the gutter."

Ummm yea...........Everyone knows what you were reffering to, you must think everyone on AO is stupid to think that maybe, DM's mom pm'ed you about how nice those pump handles are. We all know it was a sexual joke, no is, ands, or buts about it. You are an immature litlle punk kid that hasnt really learned how to act towards others, I guarantee you dont act like this towards people you dont know in real time. Get some manners and be a man, not an underwear stain of the world, which at this point you are. Keep it up sparky, I've got all the patience in the world. Also you never did answer my question, why would your assinine posts any better than DM's? The real answer is they aren't.

To everyone else, sorry for the Off topic posts, but I am tired of cat litter eaters like CKY thhinking their being cool by bashing someone for no reason.

Shane-O

Im glad you see it from my point of view.

CKY_Alliance
12-15-2006, 12:22 PM
This thread was perfectly fine until you and the other guys thought it would be cool to gang up on DM, then it degraded to your level which is lower than whale dung. YOU are the one screwing up th threads, not DM. If no one messed with DM, and no one posted when he made a bad post then he would have learned, but choad monkeys like you just make fun of him, and YOU make the threads bad, not him. He's obviously a beginer, whats your excuse? If his view is moronic, then yours are down right retarded. I hope your mom is making fishsticks and fries today, since you'd only hurt yourself trying to use a fork or spoon.

"in short..go away and everything will be A.O.K"

You made your self smile because it rhymed huh? Proud of your self huh? If you went away, things would be good also, no one would give 2 cents to know why you left. Go play in traffic kid........

Shane-O

SHANE-O FOR MOD!!!

I do like fishsticks.

oh and don't talk to me about grammar, go back and read some of your post.
Wow you'r going to make me cry shane you big beastly...beast you and your uncanny wisdom.]

Oh you still have some catching up to do.

Have fun :tard:

SCpoloRicker
12-15-2006, 12:39 PM
http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/8897/1162068211995bma6.jpg

Pneumagger
12-15-2006, 01:25 PM
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g45/jrm33/Cats/PBJ.jpg

Shane-O-Mac
12-15-2006, 01:36 PM
Im glad you see it from my point of view.

What point of view would that be? Your retarded? Mommy doesnt love you enough, so I gotta try and put others down over the internet? Ummm yea, you tell me what your point is. If your point is that you make pointless posts when Dm does, because you feel he posts useless posts, then you are no better than him, so you are just as bad, no, WORSE than DM. So if thats your point, your golden.

As for my grammer, umm, yea my grammer sucks...lol. But I do know how to spell INTERNET.

C'mon kid try and rationalize why your such a dingleberry.....................

Shane-O-Mac
12-15-2006, 01:44 PM
SHANE-O FOR MOD!!!

I do like fishsticks.

oh and don't talk to me about grammar, go back and read some of your post.
Wow you'r going to make me cry shane you big beastly...beast you and your uncanny wisdom.]

Oh you still have some catching up to do.

Have fun :tard:

You wouldnt like me as a mod, really you wouldnt, neither would alot of people around here. I'm like Bruce Banner (aka, The Incredible Hulk", "Dont make me angry, you wouldnt like it when I'm angry....... ;)

I will never have to catch up to you, your so far behind, You need to learn how to wipe your own butt before you crap on other people. If all you do is get on the "Enternet" as you call it, and mess with people then your life is truely sad, sad and lonely.............

Shane-O

SCpoloRicker
12-15-2006, 01:55 PM
What point of view would that be? Your retarded?

*IRONIC* tag??

b&r automag
12-15-2006, 02:34 PM
A CCM pump kit with a half-block body....that really would be nice huh. Do you think it would look something like this...

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y293/acedilla777/DSC01246.jpg

paintballfiend
12-15-2006, 02:41 PM
A CCM pump kit with a half-block body....that really would be nice huh. Do you think it would look something like this...

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y293/acedilla777/DSC01246.jpg

Wait, wait.....since when is this thread about pumps? :confused:

warbeak2099
12-15-2006, 02:44 PM
Wait, wait.....since when is this thread about pumps? :confused:

Since Shane-O heroically got it back on track.

/o wait

CKY_Alliance
12-15-2006, 03:46 PM
Since Shane-O heroically got it back on track.

/o wait

find your own hero, shane's don_m's hero.

CKY_Alliance
12-15-2006, 03:50 PM
You wouldnt like me as a mod, really you wouldnt, neither would alot of people around here. I'm like Bruce Banner (aka, The Incredible Hulk", "Dont make me angry, you wouldnt like it when I'm angry....... ;)

I will never have to catch up to you, your so far behind, You need to learn how to wipe your own butt before you crap on other people. If all you do is get on the "Enternet" as you call it, and mess with people then your life is truely sad, sad and lonely.............

Shane-O

Shane if you like me just come out and say it, its cool, i mean i don't go for guys, but if that's your thing then that's your thing.

Then again with you in my life it might not be so sad and lonely. You and mobsterboy would make a good couple though, you two seem like you belong together.

What point of view would that be? Your retarded? Mommy doesnt love you enough, so I gotta try and put others down over the internet? Ummm yea, you tell me what your point is. If your point is that you make pointless posts when Dm does, because you feel he posts useless posts, then you are no better than him, so you are just as bad, no, WORSE than DM. So if thats your point, your golden.

As for my grammer, umm, yea my grammer sucks...lol. But I do know how to spell INTERNET.

C'mon kid try and rationalize why your such a dingleberry.....................

Now your getting it, just stay on that track.

Shane-O-Mac
12-15-2006, 05:02 PM
Shane if you like me just come out and say it, its cool, i mean i don't go for guys, but if that's your thing then that's your thing.

Then again with you in my life it might not be so sad and lonely. You and mobsterboy would make a good couple though, you two seem like you belong together.

Ohhhh, you wanna try and insult me with the GAY angle huh? Very original, try again......

If you cant come right and say why your being such a dingleberry, then your doing it for no reason other than you hate DM. I am not gonna try and guess your game or rational. Acting the way you do, will not just make people stop posting. And there is no reason that DM should stop posting, your trying to be an elitest, with a 12 year olds mentality. I have been around this forum much longer than you, I dont like your posts, but I am not gonna try and get you to stop posting, just to stop bashing and being a nusiance. You need to lighten up, and leave people alone. You have no reason to bash DM, other than you just dont like him.

Gotta go to work, cant keep trying to talk sense to you all day and night.

Shane-O

paintballfiend
12-15-2006, 05:33 PM
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g45/jrm33/Cats/PBJ.jpg

Dude, is that you in the pic?

CKY_Alliance
12-15-2006, 11:58 PM
Ohhhh, you wanna try and insult me with the GAY angle huh? Very original, try again......

If you cant come right and say why your being such a dingleberry, then your doing it for no reason other than you hate DM. I am not gonna try and guess your game or rational. Acting the way you do, will not just make people stop posting. And there is no reason that DM should stop posting, your trying to be an elitest, with a 12 year olds mentality. I have been around this forum much longer than you, I dont like your posts, but I am not gonna try and get you to stop posting, just to stop bashing and being a nusiance. You need to lighten up, and leave people alone. You have no reason to bash DM, other than you just dont like him.

Gotta go to work, cant keep trying to talk sense to you all day and night.

Shane-O

My post will stop when DM's stop, or atleast the moronic ones..and many others would stop as well.

and i prefer douche..not dingleberry

RRfireblade
12-16-2006, 01:12 AM
Actually...

There are people on various forums doing custom SC feedblocks, as well as a little birdie telling me wevo may have a limited batch in the future..

Jus' sayin'

There will be.

RRfireblade
12-16-2006, 01:16 AM
Wouldn't fix the problem.

BE 50s are still available and I'd say 'decent' for like the cost of a pod.

Winchester 40s are around still to for less than that.

There are options out there if you know where to look. :)

Shane-O-Mac
12-16-2006, 12:45 PM
My post will stop when DM's stop, or atleast the moronic ones..and many others would stop as well.

and i prefer douche..not dingleberry

Sorry that isnt gonna work in this situation.....

This thread he started, there is nothing wrong with it, other than you just wanna keep screwing with DM. Face it your a classic bully, that feels he's justified in his actions. But you are no better than dM at this point, so how is this accomplishing anything? other than stroking your own ego, it doesnt.

Shane-O

don miguel
12-16-2006, 02:18 PM
I was just trying to show pics of the '6, and you guys just had to f*** it up.

RRfireblade
12-16-2006, 07:38 PM
I was just trying to show pics of the '6, and you guys just had to f*** it up.

That's alright , those are old pre production pics the marker anyway. ;)

Production version looks like this :

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e326/sly51/cimg2632az6.jpg

paintballfiend
12-16-2006, 07:40 PM
... you are no better than dM at this point...

QFT!!!

don miguel
12-16-2006, 08:19 PM
That's alright , those are old pre production pics the marker anyway. ;)

Production version looks like this :

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e326/sly51/cimg2632az6.jpg
i was looking for responses like that. thanks for that pic. :cheers: it looks beautiful. i wonder if ccm will sell that new finger groove style inline asa? it would be a nice upgrade. the '6 is like a milled+upgraded '25. i like the '25 because of it's ability to get milled easily to become a custom marker.

Triangle
12-16-2006, 10:36 PM
i was looking for responses like that. thanks for that pic. :cheers: it looks beautiful. i wonder if ccm will sell that new finger groove style inline asa? it would be a nice upgrade. the '6 is like a milled+upgraded '25. i like the '25 because of it's ability to get milled easily to become a custom marker.

Why?
Is is more difficult to mill other autococker bodies?
I've never had a problem cutting into any of the cocker bodies I've owned.

Shane-O-Mac
12-17-2006, 12:27 AM
Why?

The ss-25 is so plain, and flat sided, its easily custom milled. Where stock cockers have some milling already that would need to be worked around for custom milling.

Dont know if I like the lasering on the top tube that says CCM, IMHO it would look better without it. Otherwise it looks nice. Pretty close to the prototype I shot.

Shane-O

don miguel
12-17-2006, 05:03 PM
Why?
sorry i wasn't clear on that. I meant it's flat on both sides, has a groove for the pump arm, and nothing more. It can be more easily costomized, that's what i mean. Compared too the '6, wich is already cosmetically milled, the '25 dosen't have too much cosmetic milling done.

now that i noticed it, the autotrigger looks more spaced away from the body. mabe that's a solution to that problem that alot of people were talking about, where it scraped against the body?

mobsterboy
12-18-2006, 11:29 PM

sorry, I said no to you, and I'll say no to shane. I just am not like that. Supress those urges though.

Triangle
12-18-2006, 11:49 PM
sorry i wasn't clear on that. I meant it's flat on both sides, has a groove for the pump arm, and nothing more. It can be more easily costomized, that's what i mean. Compared too the '6, wich is already cosmetically milled, the '25 dosen't have too much cosmetic milling done.

now that i noticed it, the autotrigger looks more spaced away from the body. mabe that's a solution to that problem that alot of people were talking about, where it scraped against the body?

I dunno dude.

It doesn't look lke you'd have anything more than just a tube to work with.
Maybe cutting slots into it directly, or something like that, but I dont' see alot of room on the lower tube for anything fancy.

I'd have to see one in person before I can make more of an opinion about how much meat they left onto it.