PDA

View Full Version : custom ideas

where am i?
12-14-2006, 06:24 PM
I am planning to make a custom gun it doesnt even have to be a mag. I will want to incoperate parts I already have Dm4 with UL frame, upped ion, and BT4 combat. The only specifations I have are that it must be fast and is more of a speedball gun then a woodsball gun. I also dont really have budget.

thanks for the help

Triangle
12-14-2006, 06:27 PM
You should look into contacting Don Miguel, I hear he's got quite the eye for custom stuff.

where am i?
12-14-2006, 06:28 PM
You should look into contacting Don Miguel, I hear he's got quite the eye for custom stuff.

He doesnt know much about my syle of guns I would know he is my basted son.

Triangle
12-14-2006, 06:30 PM
He doesnt know much about my syle of guns I would know he is my basted son.

I bet he'll put in his two cents though.

where am i?
12-14-2006, 06:35 PM
I bet he'll put in his two cents though.

Triangle should be shot

stop posting if your not going to give ideas

Triangle
12-14-2006, 06:48 PM
Whats up Tim?

neppo1345
12-14-2006, 06:50 PM
So lemme get this straight.

You have a UL'd dm4, an ion and a bt4

You want to use parts from these guns to build an 'uber gun' for speedball?

Solution:

1. Start fire
2. Insert Ion into fire
3. Insert BT-4 into fire
4. Wait
5.??????
6. Profit

Triangle
12-14-2006, 06:51 PM
Do a barrel roll!

Pneumagger
12-14-2006, 06:52 PM
Triangle should be shot

Leave triangle alone....
I'll have you know that Trangle is the polygon with the fewest sides and a measurabe area.

Last I checked you don't even know where you are :rolleyes:

-------------------
BTW... go for a semiautomatic Talon! Theyre sweet, cheap, and not too hard.

FooTemps
12-14-2006, 06:54 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v357/footemps/738c68ac16a40891fbed31f1c3ce3471.jpg

Triangle
12-14-2006, 06:54 PM
Leave triangle alone....
I'll have you know that Trangle is the polygon with the fewest sides and a measurabe area.

-------------------

And when I'm equilateral....I'm not even drawn to scale.... :(

olinar
12-14-2006, 06:55 PM
Leave triangle alone....

-------------------

lol!!!

/YEAH

Triangle
12-14-2006, 06:58 PM
lol!!!

/YEAH
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v36/StaticKnight/emot-wtc.gif

emumikey
12-14-2006, 07:00 PM
Leave triangle alone....

-------------------

A tetrahedron :wow:

neppo1345
12-14-2006, 07:02 PM
lol!!!

/YEAH

/hi

//i use slashes

///i am cool

Pneumagger
12-14-2006, 07:04 PM
A tetrahedron :wow:
I'm sorry what was that?
Oh... so sorry :( Were only discussing two dimensional shapes in this thread.

kthxbai

Triangle
12-14-2006, 07:06 PM
/hi

//i use slashes

///i am cool

/How're finals going?
// pina colada butt lotion
///what movie?

neppo1345
12-14-2006, 07:34 PM
/How're finals going?
// pina colada butt lotion
///what movie?

/ been done with finals since last wends
// don't care how it smells, hows it taste?
/// whatever movie you want.

don miguel
12-14-2006, 07:39 PM
Triangle should be shot

agreed, and triangle is also an official thread killer. Conor, mabe you should ditch the idea, give the bt4 back to robert, sell the ion to mike R, and give me the DM4 for free. :D

BTW youv'e technically got a HYPER ion. (get it, your Hyper reg is stuck on your ion.) :ninja:

where am i?
12-14-2006, 07:44 PM
agreed, and triangle is also an official thread killer. Conor, mabe you should ditch the idea, give the bt4 back to robert, sell the ion to mike R, and give me the DM4 for free. :D

BTW youv'e technically got a HYPER ion. (get it, your Hyper reg is stuck on your ion.) :ninja:

Robert doesnt even paintball anymore
mike got the the ion by accedent long story
and the dm4 is going to turn into the uber coolest gun ever

don miguel
12-14-2006, 07:45 PM
Robert doesnt even paintball anymore
mike got the the ion by accedent long story
and the dm4 is going to turn into the uber coolest gun ever
HE GOT THE ION? HOW?

where am i?
12-14-2006, 07:47 PM
HE GOT THE ION? HOW?

He ordered the VS3 and they sent him an ion

that dough boy

don miguel
12-14-2006, 07:55 PM
He ordered the VS3 and they sent him an ion

that dough boy

from where? ebay? what a doughboy.

Pneumagger
12-14-2006, 08:04 PM
OMGerzzz.... There's this button... called User CP... and I can send private messages from there. Like it can be a private convo. OH MY GAWD.... that's so totally, like, slammin' dude! :rolleyes:

CKY_Alliance
12-14-2006, 08:23 PM
You guys better be careful what you post or Shane-O is going to come in here and make you feel his wrath. He will teach you a real lesson, with great consequences..oh plz don't smite me oh mighty smiter Shane-O.

SCpoloRicker
12-15-2006, 12:45 PM
http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/6559/beerkittyrf6.gif

\
\\

\cuz teh 180* says so

Triangle
12-15-2006, 12:46 PM
http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/6559/beerkittyrf6.gif

\
\\

\cuz teh 180* says so
so i herd u lik mudkips?

Shane-O-Mac
12-15-2006, 02:04 PM
OK, so what did the starter of this thread do so wrong to incur you idiots messing up his thread? HUH? If you dont have anything worthwhile to say the dont, you people are complete turds.

Shane-O

kenndogg
12-15-2006, 02:16 PM
I am planning to make a custom gun it doesnt even have to be a mag. I will want to incoperate parts I already have Dm4 with UL frame, upped ion, and BT4 combat. The only specifations I have are that it must be fast and is more of a speedball gun then a woodsball gun. I also dont really have budget.

thanks for the help

if you have to make a thread on how to make a custom gun out of various markers..than it may be a good idea to just ditch the idea all together. Sounds like you don't know what your're doing so stop before you damage the already working markers.

FiXeL
12-15-2006, 02:30 PM
if you have to make a thread on how to make a custom gun out of various markers..than it may be a good idea to just ditch the idea all together. Sounds like you don't know what your're doing so stop before you damage the already working markers.

Amen to that.

If you want something special, sell all that crap, stop whining and get a mag! ;)

VFX_Fenix
12-15-2006, 02:34 PM
Okay.

Since NONE of these guns come anywhere close to having interchangable parts. I'd recommend the following.

1) Don't try to hybridize these guns.
2) Buy a DTI2 (http://store.deadlywind.com/product/8c2d8cbf-d164-42eb-b6bc-c634212fd9c9.aspx) from Deadly Wind.
3) Buy an L7 Bolt (http://www.actionvillage.com/is-bin/INTERSHOP.enfinity/eCS/Store/en/-/USD/DisplayProductInformation-Start;sid=XTnu-VEbd8Tu3xSZqJ8uUVu9lHOuzYhRFXE=?ProductID=tlnAqArb JbAAAAEOIGbl6aVd) for said Ion.
4) Buy a PPS Female Stab (https://www.palmer-pursuit.com/ecom/product_info.php/cPath/22_23/products_id/48?osCsid=3cd3ebebff5d99b7976a9c6926339cc6) to relocate reg to trigger frame.
5) You'll need an adapter (http://www.actionvillage.com/is-bin/INTERSHOP.enfinity/eCS/Store/en/-/USD/DisplayProductInformation-Start;sid=XTnu-VEbd8Tu3xSZqJ8uUVu9lHOuzYhRFXE=?ProductID=jVysFAY7 dywAAAD4hKzkrFs5) to replace the reg in the vertical ASA and a couple of straight macro fittings w/ line or an appropriate length of SS hose.
6) Pull the RIS foregrip off the BT4 and install on your Ion.
7) Buy a NDZ Cocker Threaded Breech (http://www.actionvillage.com/is-bin/INTERSHOP.enfinity/eCS/Store/en/-/USD/DisplayProductInformation-Start;sid=XTnu-VEbd8Tu3xSZqJ8uUVu9lHOuzYhRFXE=?ProductID=KmHAqArb 3W4AAAEJc9wMxXnB) to use the barrls from your DM4.
8) Of course Trigger (http://www.actionvillage.com/is-bin/INTERSHOP.enfinity/eCS/Store/en/-/USD/BrowseCatalog-Start;sid=XTnu-VEbd8Tu3xSZqJ8uUVu9lHOuzYhRFXE=?CategoryName=paint ball-gun-parts-and-upgrades-smart-parts-gun-upgrades-ion-parts-ion-triggers) of your choice and a Feedneck (http://www.actionvillage.com/is-bin/INTERSHOP.enfinity/eCS/Store/en/-/USD/BrowseCatalog-Start;sid=XTnu-VEbd8Tu3xSZqJ8uUVu9lHOuzYhRFXE=?CategoryName=paint ball-gun-parts-and-upgrades-smart-parts-gun-upgrades-ion-parts-ion-feed-necks) of your choice as well.
9) QEV if you don't already have one
10) A stock (http://www.actionvillage.com/is-bin/INTERSHOP.enfinity/eCS/Store/en/-/USD/BrowseCatalog-Start;sid=XTnu-VEbd8Tu3xSZqJ8uUVu9lHOuzYhRFXE=?CategoryName=paint ball-gun-parts-and-upgrades-tippmann-gun-upgrades-tippmann-model-98-parts-model-98-stocks) if that's your gig.
11) Board Upgrade if you don't already have one..

Finished. At least one part was used from each of the guns to make a whole new gun. :clap: :rofl:

or you know... you could just send me some $$$, i think you owe it to me for all the hard R&D I had to do to answer your question. ;)

warbeak2099
12-15-2006, 02:41 PM
You guys better be careful what you post or Shane-O is going to come in here and make you feel his wrath. He will teach you a real lesson, with great consequences..oh plz don't smite me oh mighty smiter Shane-O.

OK, so what did the starter of this thread do so wrong to incur you idiots messing up his thread? HUH? If you dont have anything worthwhile to say the dont, you people are complete turds.

Shane-O

CKY is laik rly smurt.

paintballfiend
12-15-2006, 02:52 PM
I am glad that I came early enough to AO to get atleast a few months of good intelligent conversation before the inevitable dumafication of AO.

CKY_Alliance
12-15-2006, 03:44 PM
CKY is laik rly smurt.

I am a profit..i know all.

Shane-O-Mac
12-15-2006, 04:52 PM

Based on what I have seen from CKY, the only thing he really knows is to ask "Want fries or an apple pie with that?".

You guys are total punks, that have no reason posting. I guess you have no real inteligence, and have to try and dumb down AO, so that you seem smart.

The person who started this thread does not DESERVE you crap. Dont like his thread, stay out of it. Have something helpfull to say, the say it. You guys are not good people you realize that right?

what am i ?:

Unless you have real machinery to mill and lathe things, then you gotta find an airsmith to make stuff for you. Best thing to do, is sell all your guns and buy one that works for the way you want it. Theres a ton of things out there for mil-sim guns or built mil-sim style guns. .

Shane-O

CKY_Alliance
12-16-2006, 12:03 AM
Based on what I have seen from CKY, the only thing he really knows is to ask "Want fries or an apple pie with that?".

You guys are total punks, that have no reason posting. I guess you have no real inteligence, and have to try and dumb down AO, so that you seem smart.

The person who started this thread does not DESERVE you crap. Dont like his thread, stay out of it. Have something helpfull to say, the say it. You guys are not good people you realize that right?

what am i ?:

Unless you have real machinery to mill and lathe things, then you gotta find an airsmith to make stuff for you. Best thing to do, is sell all your guns and buy one that works for the way you want it. Theres a ton of things out there for mil-sim guns or built mil-sim style guns. .

Shane-O

Wow, i feel so bad now... :rolleyes:

Shane-O-Mac
12-16-2006, 12:51 PM
Wow, i feel so bad now... :rolleyes:

You should, your postings are nothing more than something you do because you think its funny. You really dont care that it messes things up for others. Your a self rightous turd, that doesnt know when to stop.

Shane-O

don miguel
12-16-2006, 01:06 PM
Amen to that.

If you want something special, sell all that crap, stop whining and get a mag! ;)
BTW he owns one:
http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n260/joshbrede/03428img4255medium3ak.jpg
;)

FiXeL
12-16-2006, 01:25 PM
He should get another one as a backup. :D

where am i?
12-16-2006, 01:47 PM
Amen to that.

I have one

Lenny
12-16-2006, 09:34 PM
Really? Then you'd definately know that it's spelled p-r-o-p-h-e-t and that three periods would follow it, not just two. The "I" would also be capitalized.

/Jus' sayin'

SCpoloRicker
12-18-2006, 01:09 PM
Really? Then you'd definately know that it's spelled p-r-o-p-h-e-t and that three periods would follow it, not just two. The "I" would also be capitalized.

/Jus' sayin'

Good lord, if you try and go grammar nazi on this site you'll be institutionalized. ;)

Triangle
12-18-2006, 02:27 PM
Good lord, if you try and go grammar nazi on this site you'll be institutionalized. ;)

We don't need Lenny, we've got Trop_fishy on the job.

Pneumagger
12-18-2006, 02:34 PM
She hasn't posted in a while...

I'm willing to bet she's having an epic internal battle of morals. She doesn't know whether to post for the better good - or post what needs to be said.

Triangle
12-18-2006, 02:36 PM
She hasn't posted in a while...

I'm willing to bet she's having an epic internal battle of morals. She doesn't know whether to post for the better good - or post what needs to be said.

School is important to her, she was more than likely studying her butt off.
She flew back to San Diego Last night, and will probably post more now that she's home from the semester.

Warwitch
12-18-2006, 03:20 PM
I also dont really have budget.

thanks for the help

Then forget custom :rolleyes: Unique hotness aint cheap brother!