PDA

View Full Version : pnuekits kits?

FARMER00
12-15-2006, 12:34 AM
is there anyone who still sells full kits for pnuemags? i posted in benzy's thread and i also pm'd him but i haven heard a reply in like 2 weeks.

dyeforever
12-15-2006, 12:39 AM
i think benzy2 has a full kit with all the parts. also check out airsoldier.com for the parts to.

Pneumagger
12-15-2006, 01:24 AM
pnuekits kits?
:confused:

You can't just say pnuekits kits
That's redundant. Like saying the USA america. Or like when people say PIN number.

Next time somene requests your PIN number, ask them what PIN stands for. If they know the answer smack them proclaiming.... "If you knew PIN means Personal Identification Number, why did you truncate the request with a repetitive word. Retard."
Then just walk away.

FinchMan
12-15-2006, 02:06 AM
As far as complete kits go, i think benzy2 is the only source. You can get every part he sells individually from places like airsoldier.com

Madmarx
12-15-2006, 03:41 PM

That's redundant. Like saying the USA america. Or like when people say PIN number.

Next time somene requests your PIN number, ask them what PIN stands for. If they know the answer smack them proclaiming.... "If you knew PIN means Personal Identification Number, why did you truncate the request with a repetitive word. Retard."
Then just walk away.

EXACTLY!!! :cheers:
or VIN number.
I hate that!
How about ATM machine!!
Who are these people??

grEnAlEins
12-15-2006, 11:05 PM
How about ATM machine!!
Who are these people??
I didn't think ATM machines are people...:rolleyes: :p

FARMER00
12-16-2006, 10:01 AM

Then just walk away.

lol sorry didnt catch that lol yeah i agree though i should get a stupid shot :shooting: :rofl:

Lenny
12-17-2006, 01:22 AM
lol sorry didnt catch that lol yeah i agree though i should get a stupid shot :shooting: :rofl:
Ooh! Let me do it! I like shooting things! (Thus the reason I play...)