PDA

View Full Version : Spyder put together

AJInABox09
12-15-2006, 05:43 PM
I'm sure this sounds like quite an unusual concept, but I figured any place that could help me out would be AO. I have a lot of misc. spyder parts lying around, they would make up 2, possibly three guns. My friends and I have tried putting them together the correct way and making them work but we just can't see to get one problem fixed without another one happening. Here's my offer..I'd like to send someone ALL my spyder parts, along with some money incase any parts needed to be replaced, and have someone put them all back together and have them in working condition. The only reason I need this done is because I'm having a paintball party so my one Impulse can't service the three people I need to let borrow gear. If anyone is intersted and think they can do this please post here or PM me with how much you would want for this and how much you think I would need to send to replace parts with. Again, sorry if this is sort of a lame thread and all, but I'd really rather let someone that knows what they're doing put my stuff back together than risk me messing it up anymore. Thanks a lot :)

AJ

sTaLa
12-16-2006, 12:38 PM
Here's a plan of my old Spyder TL. It should help you.
http://img1.putfile.com/thumb/12/34912452754.jpg (http://www.putfile.com/pic.php?img=4264876)

afortuna
12-16-2006, 02:27 PM
I'm sure this sounds like quite an unusual concept, but I figured any place that could help me out would be AO. I have a lot of misc. spyder parts lying around, they would make up 2, possibly three guns. My friends and I have tried putting them together the correct way and making them work but we just can't see to get one problem fixed without another one happening. Here's my offer..I'd like to send someone ALL my spyder parts, along with some money incase any parts needed to be replaced, and have someone put them all back together and have them in working condition. The only reason I need this done is because I'm having a paintball party so my one Impulse can't service the three people I need to let borrow gear. If anyone is intersted and think they can do this please post here or PM me with how much you would want for this and how much you think I would need to send to replace parts with. Again, sorry if this is sort of a lame thread and all, but I'd really rather let someone that knows what they're doing put my stuff back together than risk me messing it up anymore. Thanks a lot :)

AJ

I've sent you a PM.