PDA

View Full Version : revvy trouble!

a_malfunction
12-30-2001, 11:57 PM
Man... I had some problems with my revvy today... It stopped working in the middle of a game. I thought the batteries had died on me. But I had put in a fresh set just that morning. But then I noticed that the area that houses the board and motor was very warm. I think the POS is fried.... man... I was thankful that I was able to borrow an old VL2000.... That worked better than the BE POS! man I am not happy.... I have a tourney next weekend and Im loader-less. And strapped for cash! GGRRRRR....

toymyster
12-31-2001, 01:32 AM
Get an X board, I've seen them from $15-$20!!! Or, go to your friendly paintball store, and see if they have any old board (from people upgrading to X-board), usually, you can find one, they will either give you one, or sell it to you for $5-$10(depending on how well you know them)!!

Bonx0007
12-31-2001, 02:09 AM
Hey if you can smell smoke then you probably broke it. The bad thing is Brass eagle has no way of putting the smoke back in to make it work. Only AGD has the magical elves capable of reinserting the smoke to make the electronics work. Unfortunately, the elves are in the AGD union and they don't work on BE junk. They got a contract you know.;)

P.S. Do what Toymyster said.

Snooky
12-31-2001, 04:14 AM
Yesterday i had trouble with my revy. Balls were getting stuck under the spinning arms causing it to jam. So then i tryed to push the plastic arms down further and i think this kinda helped. anyone got any ideas?

paintballrulzs
12-31-2001, 08:54 AM
x-boards are 10 bucks at countypaintball.com