PDA

View Full Version : youve gotta watch this

don miguel
12-16-2006, 02:59 PM
I watched this on youtube and fell out of my seat laughing.
it's a kid trying to make a "cool" trigger frame, just watch the whole thing.
"you can blow it!" :rofl:

here (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFTkMgy-UOU)

WARPED1
12-16-2006, 03:08 PM
Remember when AO members were tolerant of new players? :rolleyes:
DM, turn in your internets to Al Gore.

don miguel
12-16-2006, 03:13 PM
Remember when AO members were tolerant of new players? :rolleyes:
DM, turn in your internets to Al Gore.

he's obviously not new, he built a custom trigger frame, the video was just wierd and made me laugh.

Zneaky
12-16-2006, 03:16 PM
Tolerent - the word of many meanings. I agree though, that kid deserves many props, because my trigger in not nearly that light. It may look crappy, but it does function well.

Don, as mean as you are, it is funny. Kid makes you laugh.

I can see this both ways.

Z

mobsterboy
12-16-2006, 03:22 PM
he's obviously not new, he built a custom trigger frame, the video was just wierd and made me laugh.
Did you really don? You lawled? Warbreaks right on this one, surrender your internets at once.

Don, i knew it, you are a MEXI in real life!!! Nice vid don, just shows how much of a newb you are.

I personally like this (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2pQ8eEHvQM&mode=user&search=) one, it was kinda funny cuz it wouldnt load the entire one for me, so i just kinda filled in the blank
What I heard:
"HI. I'm a, I'm a low budget boy..."
What I finished the sentence with since it wouldnt load:
:....I dont have a lot of bandwidth"

So don, finally showing us your true face.
Notice the wires tho, going everywhere. Vry Intrstng....

gus13
12-16-2006, 03:25 PM
I was wondering about those wires myself, on both sides of the frame and below, curious to see how that would work in game.

Kyle.Kimber
12-16-2006, 04:16 PM
WOW... Were can I get one?!?!?

ITS pernounced C-imera. NOT CH-imera.

don miguel
12-16-2006, 04:19 PM
that's not me btw. I don't own a chimera frame, I just think it's funny how he says "you can blow it!" :rofl:

Indignant
12-16-2006, 04:27 PM
well, he's obviously a hell of a lot smarter than you if he can figure out something like that.

LegumeOfTerror
12-16-2006, 04:29 PM
"a magnetic... whatever is that..." this kid is my hero. the whole thing is pretty cool. what board is that?

personman
12-16-2006, 05:04 PM
theres no sound...

don miguel
12-16-2006, 06:35 PM
"a magnetic... whatever is that..." this kid is my hero. the whole thing is pretty cool. what board is that?
it is cool, i just love how he says "you can blow it". :rofl:

I haven't seen it shoot yet though...

bentothejam1n
12-16-2006, 06:51 PM
props to him with making a home made frame. so what if the guy talks differently or if he has a weird vocabulary. in real life id rather be friends with him than don, since that kid probably isn't an idiot unlike dm

Triangle
12-16-2006, 07:22 PM
it is cool, i just love how he says "you can blow it". :rofl:

I haven't seen it shoot yet though...

I hope you get cancer.

don miguel
12-16-2006, 08:20 PM
I hope you get cancer.

i hope you live a happy life.

btw, the only thing i though was funny was when he said "you can blow it". it's a pretty sweet frame. (he blows it in other videos too).

Triangle
12-16-2006, 08:24 PM
i hope you live a happy life.

btw, the only thing i though was funny was when he said "you can blow it". it's a pretty sweet frame. (he blows it in other videos too).

My life is amazing, thank you!

Please stop posting worthless threads, and we will cease fire.

don miguel
12-16-2006, 08:31 PM
My life is amazing, thank you!

Please stop posting worthless threads, and we will cease fire.
if you agree to stop the cat pics then i will delete it.

Lenny
12-16-2006, 09:45 PM
(he blows *censored* in other videos too).
Heh heh heh... Randomly censoring things is fun! :D
:rofl:

Dirge
12-16-2006, 10:19 PM
Wow. He made a working e-frame. Hope he posts his design. Ah kids these days and their technical aptitude (yes, I'm jealous).

wjr
12-16-2006, 10:29 PM
Wow, that was pretty interesting. Not really funny though. Good find nonetheless Don.

I wonder how he did it? I'm guessing spyder internals.

warbeak2099
12-16-2006, 11:30 PM
Yes thank you DM, because there's obviously not funnier stuff on youtube. How about this. How about you go ahead and wait till you find something that is actually humorous, AND THEN post a link. It's kind of like thinking before you speak. Yes I know you do need to work on that too. It's like this, you think to yourself, "would this amuse other people?" If the answer is "no, probably not" then don't post it. It works pretty well.

geekwarrior
12-16-2006, 11:32 PM
It's like this, you think to yourself, "would this amuse other people?" If the answer is "no, probably not" then don't post it. It works pretty well.

nevermind...

mobsterboy
12-17-2006, 01:37 AM
Heh heh heh... Randomly *censor*ing things is fun! :D
:rofl:

o rly?

robnix
12-17-2006, 02:34 AM
Here's another video, fully functional.

Link (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUREWzBg7DU)

The kid may be a bit of a goofball, but building a working eframe into a mech frame and making as functional as that isn't trivial. Props to him for doing it. I'd like to see him come by and show off his marker to us here.

Arstron
12-17-2006, 09:06 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2pQ8eEHvQM

If you pause it around 19 seconds you can see the internals. He says he is a low budget boy, yet he has 2 xvalves sitting there. :tard: Anyway the internals apear to be from a piranha (the board could be a tboard). The way he mounted the solenoid and modified the sear is pretty smart. He pretty much added a curve onto the sear (not sure how string that will be), and then pointed the trigger pin down and exteneded it to the bottom of the frame, then positioned the solenoid at the bottom. There almost has to be a fulcrum in there somewhere becuse the solenoid pushes the trigger rod towards the trigger instead of away. It took a lot of thought to create this frame and it makes me sad that Don would make fun of him. Don, I will tell you what, design a electronic trigger frame, then once you see the time and work that goes into it and if you still want to, you can critisize other people that like to tinker.

Lenny
12-17-2006, 10:23 AM
o rly?
Ouch! +1 for mobster!

craltal
12-17-2006, 11:42 AM
Exactly Arstron, It looks all he has there is a variant of a Spydermag frame. It's really not all that difficult to do and the FAQ's can be found both here and on pbn. I'm not all that impressed at all.

Did anyone else notice that he claims that his gun only weighs 2 lbs? He's claims to be 27 and Armenian according to his profile even though he talks like he's 14.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and not blast DM for posting this. :cheers:

evildead420
12-17-2006, 12:36 PM
:tard: anyone notice that he's wearing a Cape. :confused:

flashgordon
12-17-2006, 12:54 PM
:tard: anyone notice that he's wearing a Cape. :confused:

I missed it the first time.. but my god.. it is a cape!

Pneumagger
12-17-2006, 01:25 PM
That accent is funny

evildead420
12-17-2006, 01:26 PM
so is the cape.

don miguel
12-17-2006, 04:58 PM
i still think the video was pretty random, with that random girl at the end. Cool idea though.