PDA

View Full Version : Hmm.. which gun do you think?

Dartshot123
12-17-2006, 07:31 PM
Well, X-mas is coming, I'll hopefully have a job soon, and I'd like to treat myself. :D With all these 'mid-end' guns being put out, I'm stuck with a lot more choices than I had thought. While I have been leaning towards the Invert Mini for a while now, I'm stuck between the PMR Rail, the DP Fusion, the aforementioned Mini, or the specops A-5A2. Any thoughts?

craltal
12-17-2006, 07:58 PM
what type of 'ball do you play? all have strengths and weaknesses that will vary depending on your playing style. I for one would need more info on you before making a recommendation.

jenarelJAM
12-17-2006, 08:00 PM
Mini is my vote. Never shot one, but they look incredible.
I had the benefit of dry-firing a fusion 2 nights ago. I liked the feel. I didn't play with it or shoot it with paint, but it is also a nice marker. They seem to be pretty popular around here recently...

Dartshot123
12-17-2006, 08:43 PM
I play casual recball, speedball, and the occasional big game. I tend to steer clear of scenarios and serious tourneys though. I just want a good, reliable gun that rips, has good accuracy, is light, and doesn't require much maintenance. Hence my preference for the Mini.

SpecialBlend2786
12-17-2006, 08:58 PM
Mini.

All of the guns posted seem to be of high quality, but I really do like the look of the mini and the idea of no gas lines, cause I have really bad luck with em.

hvacman250
12-17-2006, 09:02 PM
An Etek needs to be in the equation :cool:

Arstron
12-17-2006, 09:52 PM
I love my fusion so that is what I went with. It is a great marker the price. However if I was you I would try to shoot them all and see which you like best. The fusion fits me perfect. :D

d4m4don3
12-18-2006, 01:17 AM
I have a Mini, the verdicts not out yet on how good it is I'll let people know after I've shot a considerable amount of paint trough it. I wouldn't touch the a5a2, it's pretty heavy and I lean towards a lighter setup. The proto rail isn't my cup of tea, I'm not all hot about the plastic trigger so you may be upgrading that trigger right away. I've never tried a DP Fusion but I hear good things. Given the choices, mini or fusion would be a good choice. Make sure you have a chance to try then out and make sure you bring your tank, get a feel for it and see how it works out for you.

:cheers:

turbo chicken
12-18-2006, 10:53 AM
assuming that you already have a ule'd x-valved mag ... i vote mini on looks alone ... i have no expierence with any of them so that's all i got to go on.