PDA

View Full Version : AO brothers and sisters

Smoothice
12-18-2006, 01:22 PM
I was just curious what the make up of our AO family was. I feel like it is just a bunch of guys but I hope there are some ladies out there also.

So: Based on the honor system. Please participate in this poll.

If you are a Female - Select Female
If you are a Male - Select Male

Since you can only vote once this should be fairly accurate (if you vote honestly)
Votes are anonymous so you will not have to fear being hit on.

Thanks.

Please feel to comment

*Edit* I will get this started with the first vote. Plz don't hit on me. I'm married :nono:

geekwarrior
12-18-2006, 01:35 PM
i think they are only 3 girls on here that visit on a semi frequent basis

Smoothice
12-18-2006, 01:46 PM
i think they are only 3 girls on here that visit on a semi frequent basis

Oh, has this already been done? I hadn't seen one but I didn't do a search or anything.

flashgordon
12-18-2006, 01:47 PM
Sausage fest!

Piranti
12-18-2006, 01:54 PM
Yea at field the normal sausage fest is rather annoying, and when a female actually is there they are swarmed> I find it somewhat distracting too, though not as much when surfing...mmm wet women surfing....mmmmmm dammit now hafta take a cold shower.... :ninja:

I do wish there were more participating in the sport and not attached to some gorilla already.

SCpoloRicker
12-18-2006, 02:00 PM
Are you rock?

Smoothice
12-18-2006, 02:03 PM
Yea at field the normal sausage fest is rather annoying, and when a female actually is there they are swarmed> I find it somewhat distracting too, though not as much when surfing...mmm wet women surfing....mmmmmm dammit now hafta take a cold shower.... :ninja:

I do wish there were more participating in the sport and not attached to some gorilla already.

I went to Camp Pendleton, CA about 2 months ago and I swear on my life there was a whole group of girls playing in a private group. I think it was a high school cheerleading team. All smokin hot. :wow: No guys in there group at all.

MoeMag
12-18-2006, 02:06 PM
Tropical fishy is the only other girl I know of arround here.

On another note... I do have a few (attempting to be proper) rather attractive girls come in my paintball shop. But... More over are the mothers of some of these kids that come in. :wow:

But they have rocks on their hands that could sink the Titanic.

d4m4don3
12-18-2006, 02:07 PM

And don't forget the chick you tried to hit on at Pauls, a confirmed Lesbian, yet you go 4 her anyway. Didn't matter though, shrub horned in and CB'ed you hahaha!!
:spit_take

oh and I pee standing up and have written my name in the snow doing that
so +1 guy

Pneumagger
12-18-2006, 02:09 PM

So: Based on the honor system. Please participate in this poll.

If you are a Female - Select Female
If you are a Male - Select Male

thanks for the rules. Man, I stared at that poll for like a half hour absolutely clueless before I scrolled down and saw the instruction.

http://imgs.pbnation.com/smilies/dodgy.gif

Piranti
12-18-2006, 02:40 PM
Hey she had a kid, so wasn't always a lesbian, jsut means when i reconvert her she wont be too adverse to a 3 way :D :ninja:

etjoyride
12-18-2006, 03:11 PM
I know that there is more then one female present on the boards.

luke
12-18-2006, 03:35 PM
I voted, but I lied. I guess I should have read the instructions first. :spit_take

Warwitch
12-18-2006, 03:49 PM
Hey she had a kid, so wasn't always a lesbian, jsut means when i reconvert her she wont be too adverse to a 3 way :D :ninja:

News flash: Men no longer needed to make babies!

Piranti
12-18-2006, 03:52 PM
Huh, since when ? they still gotta get thier seMEN from somewhere :eek:

Pneumagger
12-18-2006, 03:56 PM
Huh, since when ? they still gotta get thier seMEN from somewhere :eek:
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g45/jrm33/caturday/semen.jpg

SpitFire1299
12-18-2006, 05:18 PM
2:49.

Gah, china's male to female ratio isnt even this bad.

geekwarrior
12-18-2006, 05:20 PM
this thread is pointless unless we can see what users are females

Piranti
12-18-2006, 05:26 PM
Better stop geek your married :ninja:

If you were of the female persuasion would you announce yourself to a bunch of undersexed overhorney guys? :eek: Unless they were of the liking of group things............ :wow:

geekwarrior
12-18-2006, 05:29 PM

If you were of the female persuasion would you announce yourself to a bunch of undersexed overhorney guys? :eek: Unless they were of the liking of group things............ :wow:

lol...i was asking on your behalf of course.

and I think I'm already going to be sleeping on the couch alot this week. :ninja:

Piranti
12-18-2006, 05:30 PM
Uh oh did the missus find out about the new battery operated toys you bought to pleasure yourself with ? :D

Triangle
12-18-2006, 05:31 PM
Lol I'm a girl.

Pneumagger
12-18-2006, 05:37 PM

Ahh, your only half right. While some of us may be undersexed... you don't need a woman to solve the overhorney part. :eek: ewwwwww.

geekwarrior
12-18-2006, 05:38 PM
Uh oh did the missus find out about the new battery operated toys you bought to pleasure yourself with ? :D

lol...i hinted at it, and she may have looked at the bank account...my son called to tell me it's snowing at my house and she didn't talk to me, which is rare. uh ohz. :cry:

edit: and only 2 are battery operated, the other one is a pump :rofl:

Piranti
12-18-2006, 05:44 PM
Uh oh, your probably right, she has found out..... :eek:

Ya, know to those outside of paintball circles these conversations could be construed quite differently :argh:

geekwarrior
12-18-2006, 05:50 PM
Uh oh, your probably right, she has found out..... :eek:

Ya, know to those outside of paintball circles these conversations could be construed quite differently :argh:

...like fast fingers, 10 inch barrel, balls bouncing.... :ninja:

Pneumagger
12-18-2006, 06:15 PM
Nomatter what your talking about... a short stroke is always bad :ninja:

thefool
12-18-2006, 11:37 PM
uhoh i clicked female

geekwarrior
12-19-2006, 12:04 AM
uhoh i clicked female

thats alright, you have a name to live up to

thefool
12-19-2006, 12:08 AM
:headbang:

VFX_Fenix
12-19-2006, 12:14 AM
Nomatter what your talking about... a short stroke is always bad :ninja:

At least with L10 you can't chop, only chuff. http://www.humboldt.edu/~mwo5/a5og/AO/dodgy.gif

Pneumagger
12-19-2006, 01:11 AM
At least with L10 you can't chop, only chuff. http://www.humboldt.edu/~mwo5/a5og/AO/dodgy.gif
Man - I hate dryfiring.

Or worse yet

getting ready for a nice long scenario game, making all the wrong moves, then not getting to get a shot off all day. At the end of the game, your partners ask "Where were you" and all you have to show for it is a hopper full of blue balls.

Lenny
12-19-2006, 01:22 AM
Man - I hate dryfiring.

Or worse yet

getting ready for a nice long scenario game, making all the wrong moves, then not getting to get a shot off all day. At the end of the game, your partners ask "Where were you" and all you have to show for it is a hopper full of blue balls.
:spit_take

VFX_Fenix
12-19-2006, 02:29 PM
Man - I hate dryfiring.

Or worse yet

:hail:

mobsterboy
12-19-2006, 05:37 PM
Man - I hate dryfiring.

Or worse yet

Joe, you are one silly *****. Truly, I LOL'ed

Cameo
12-21-2006, 01:13 AM
:)

rkjunior303
12-21-2006, 01:17 AM
Lol I'm a girl.

in that emo, i need to cut myself, sort of way.
<3

Cameo
12-21-2006, 01:24 AM
<3

Using this thread to say hello to Rob

Pneumagger
12-21-2006, 01:25 AM
<3

I wish my lawn was emo... then it would cut itself