PDA

View Full Version : AGD's SFL ACE makes it to finals!!

kilaueakid
12-31-2001, 02:04 AM
Hey all!
Yesterdays tourney went pretty well. I broke in the new ACE on the SFL. It worked great! No chops, only a couple barrel breaks from bad paint/barrel match. Our team(Throttle) won 5 straight games in the prelim's. With the help of the ACE, I overcame a 3 on 1 during our 4th game. It was great. The tourney was in Iowa. There was alot of AGD products being used by everyone. I have never seen so many warp feeds at one gathering. Had to have been close to 20 of them in action. Every player on one team was using them. Alot of emags, rt's, a few hyperframes, powerfeed mags, classic mags, minimags, inteliframes...it was great to see people using them. The Top Gun winner was using a regular powerfeed mag setup. Gotta love it.

We ended up taking 4th overall cause we played like poo in the finals. I am going to get some close ups of the eye so you can see what the final(or close too the final) production model will look like. Pics up hopefully on Monday night.
kila

AGD
12-31-2001, 02:07 AM
Kila,

Glad to hear everything worked great! Get those pics up!

AGD

Bonx0007
12-31-2001, 02:20 AM
All I have to say is I want one.

This ace is the greatest step forward that AGD could do for there marker line. That might have been the only argument that any pb'er had about a mag is that chopping was kind of an unfixable problem. Now, the only thing that can go wrong with these nearly indestructible markers is the battery might die after a few days of straight playing. woop de doo. I feel that the new extremes will be the top of the line hands down. No gun will have superior specs than it. I can't wait to get mine.

As Tank(from The Matrix) would say
" This is a very exciting time."