PDA

View Full Version : Colored RT Pro's

Snooky
12-31-2001, 04:55 AM
Does anyone know where u can buy colored Rt pro's like the emags on paintballgear.com? Are those colored parts on the emag able to go onto the pro if so someone should have colored rt pro's right? If they dont whats a good custom work shop or a place to get things annodized? I read an earlier thread that had someone one metioned with the word red in their name. Anyway thanks for the help

2000Sabre
12-31-2001, 09:11 AM
Do a search on the forum for powdercoating and you'll get your answers. You can also buy body rails, barrels, etc that are already colored (anodized). I believe Eclipse (not sure) makes kits for the RT with all annoed parts. You can not color the body of your RT unless you have it powdercoated. That's because the body is stainless steel and stainless can not be annoed. The guy your looking for is RedRider. He's a member on this forum who does powdercoating. Again, do a search and you'll find him.
Attached is what mine looks like after being powdercoated. So you can pretty much do anything you want. This work was done by KP Customs.

http://people.ne.mediaone.net/peter-simmons/images/peters_rt1.jpg