PDA

View Full Version : sorry for another thread but... intelli-z people again... did you use the roller.....

SoupRman
12-31-2001, 06:27 AM
just wondering if yall used the roller leaver switch, or a regular leaver switch. because, i bought the roller, maybe i should hacksaw it off? or just bend and break? also... did you just jam the switch in, or did you mount it somehow? thanks guys!

i already got the ocnnections hooked up and working, just need to mount the switch in the grip... :D

SoupRman
12-31-2001, 01:44 PM
cut off the roller with a roto zip and trimmed it down... done.

magc68
12-31-2001, 04:16 PM
i take it u have the switch place all the way back in the sear channel in the zgrip. i personally used a roller switch that i cut off the roller cause it didnt work right for me. i did have to bend the level out some so it would get pushed by the sear enough to set off the warp.

if u need any other help let me know and i can help. i was one of the first to do this mod and ive done many myself so i should be able to help.
ken

SoupRman
12-31-2001, 07:26 PM
mines up and working, i cut off the roller, trimmed the bottom a bit and bent the metal a little. perfect contact, set all teh way back, nd set in the back with 3m double stick tape stuck on one side. drilled a hole through the grip to the space where the grips are, had to take off my soldering (sp?) forgot what that term was and thread the wire back through the new whole and solder it back to the switch. thanks, yoru pics did help me form the first thread.