PDA

View Full Version : Question about the pulse

Arstron
12-19-2006, 10:24 PM
I was just currious, could you use the pulse on a mech gun (lets say an automag with intelliframe) and wire the wireless sensor to a microswitch and watch battery to allow the pulse hopper to operate as an intellifeed as it does on an electronic gun? I am not sure what voltage the sensor needs to recieve to activate the hopper, but with so many diffrent solenoids out there, I dont see why a watch/camera battery couldnt trigger.

Piranti
12-19-2006, 10:55 PM
you could rig something like that, though not sure exactly how the intellifeed system you hook into the intelliframe works however the pulse requires 3-5v for activation, not sure the requirements for amperage though.

Chronobreak
12-19-2006, 11:08 PM
I was just currious, could you use the pulse on a mech gun (lets say an automag with intelliframe) and wire the wireless sensor to a microswitch and watch battery to allow the pulse hopper to operate as an intellifeed as it does on an electronic gun? I am not sure what voltage the sensor needs to recieve to activate the hopper, but with so many diffrent solenoids out there, I dont see why a watch/camera battery couldnt trigger.

yes you could, and shouldnt be a problem making one/buying one soon enough

imo the pulse seems great to me in pulsemode(though i havent used RF)

FYI

i do notice weird quircks when using it with a warp setup though, such as the pulse not wanting to turn off, or trying to push paint up the ballstack when it doesnt really need to.