PDA

View Full Version : Giving Thanks!

SAMURAI "PREDATOR"
12-20-2006, 07:46 PM
I wanted to stop by and give a huge thansk to all of you who have helped me here lately.. Especially Triangle for all his insight and helpful info and DWP138 for his info and a giving me chance to be a awner of his automag! both of these guys have been very helpful along with others....

But now since with yours alls HELP, im a soon to be owner of a AUTOMAG too!

SO THANK YOU ALL VERY MUCH!

Triangle
12-20-2006, 07:49 PM
I wanted to stop by and give a huge thansk to all of you who have helped me here lately.. Especially Triangle for all his insight and helpful info and DWP138 for his info and a giving me chance to be a awner of his automag! both of these guys have been very helpful along with others....

But now since with yours alls HELP, im a soon to be owner of a AUTOMAG too!

SO THANK YOU ALL VERY MUCH!

Like I said, anything else you need, be sure to let me know VIA AIM or PM's.

If there are any initial problems with your mag when you get it, take a look in the tech forum, and see if you can't fix it with some instructions from the threads there. It'll be good experience learning hwo to break down your valve and marker.

Hope you enjoy it!

SAMURAI "PREDATOR"
12-20-2006, 08:51 PM
Thanks much appreicated! Ill be looking forward to it....... i think everyone neds to know theer gun inside and out!

Pneumagger
12-24-2006, 03:29 AM
I wanted to stop by and give a huge thansk to all of you who have helped me here lately.. Especially Triangle for all his insight and helpful info...

Huh? :confused:

http://www.repmanblog.com/photos/uncategorized/gary_coleman1.jpg