PDA

View Full Version : St.Louis/So IL Big game (not scenario)

Shane-O-Mac
12-20-2006, 10:57 PM
Sunday, January 14th -- 6th Annual Chili Bowl!!

This event is one of our only two big games a year, where we drop all the ropes and play the entire 22 acre facility as one huge field. The players are divided into two huge teams. One of the many advantages to playing on a 20+ acre playing field is that it allows us to have "resurrection points," so after you are hit, you just walk back to that spot, and you are immediately back in the game. For lunch, everyone gets a free bowl of Matt Koppen's practically world-famous chili.

Entry is only $10 per person (air is free), and IF YOU PRE-PAY THE $10 ENTRY you can buy paint at the event for only $45/case of 2000 (or $12 for a bag of 500). If you don't pre-pay the entry money, it will still be $10 with free air, but paint will be $55/case.

Also, get 10 people pre-paid as a group and get a FREE CASE (2000) PAINTBALLS! Call for more information...

http://xtremepaintballpark.homestead.com/events.html

Cheap, FUN and Free Chili! What more could you ask for?....(dont answer..lol)

Get a bunch of Maggers togther and gang up on the squares! We always have a good time at this game, its laid back, and quite fun.

Shane-O

3DSteve
12-23-2006, 02:50 PM
i'm looking forward to this one.
lets get some folks out for the big ol' big game.

3DSteve
12-26-2006, 10:50 AM
there is also a new years day game at Gateway if anyone is interested
i think i'll be there

shives007
12-26-2006, 12:19 PM
Since I got essentially nothing from my wife for XMas, I think she owes me this. Now, I just need to convince her of that :(

Shives

3DSteve
12-27-2006, 09:08 AM
i would recommend you don't word it like that...
or if you do, i'd wear a helmet

Arstron
12-27-2006, 10:19 AM
I will talk with my team and see if we cant get some Bruise Brothers up there for that. We have a tournament in springfield the next weekend, so it might not work out. If it was any other weekend I know I could of got a hand full of guys to go.

So do all the maggers get to be on the same team? :headbang:

Chronobreak
12-29-2006, 10:48 PM
hoping to make it...

think the only one i made was the first or second one and that feels like ages ago since i was in HS still...and heard DIRECTLY from tori :ninja:

shane, i found a g-force keychain that you gave me laying around too :D

did i ever tell you i bought my first warp from you as well? i think you got it from cup(or whenever they introduced them)

Shane-O-Mac
12-31-2006, 02:48 AM
hoping to make it...

think the only one i made was the first or second one and that feels like ages ago since i was in HS still...and heard DIRECTLY from tori :ninja:

shane, i found a g-force keychain that you gave me laying around too :D

did i ever tell you i bought my first warp from you as well? i think you got it from cup(or whenever they introduced them)

Huh......

That must have been when we had the store on Manchester. I dont even remember were I got it from, I've had so much stuff pass thru my hands.....lol. Hope you can make it!

FYI, I have also posted this on some pump forums, so its a combo day, Pumps and Mags! Or if your uber cool, a pumpmag day! :wow:

Shane-O

3DSteve
01-02-2007, 11:58 PM
oh no...
not the pumpers?!?!?!

Chronobreak
01-06-2007, 06:42 PM

talked to sal today, he said stop by with the $ anytime....

i stop by on the way home, and his vans there, tore's cars there, but no one answered(even though i heard somone walking around inside) :ninja:

:mad: ,

Shane-O-Mac
01-06-2007, 11:43 PM
Sal can be slightly deaf...lol.

Maybe it was their cats you heard walking around.......

Shane-O

3DSteve
01-07-2007, 11:43 PM
I prepayed yesterday and now i just realized that the Bears playoff game is sunday at noon.
i'll see you all there, but it will be an early departure for me.
GO BEARS!

shives007
01-08-2007, 07:28 AM
No Rams, now no Chiefs. I guess I will have to cheer the bears on as well. Just promise me there will be no Super Bowl Shuffle :tard:

Shives

Chronobreak
01-08-2007, 10:52 PM
well i prepaid today...

actualy dropped my $ off with becca, so hopefuly she doesnt steal it :p

and it IS FPO correct?...

JOESPUD27
01-09-2007, 04:33 PM
I don't think it is FPO, just a discount on the paint if you pre-pay.

Pish, the Bears, just Tivo it and play all day!

I'll be attending, looks like the chilly weather will be in town for the Chili Bowl.

I'll have my Blazer and probably a pump or 2...

Jay

Shane-O-Mac
01-09-2007, 05:28 PM
Checked the website, and it doesnt say FPO.......

May have to leave the kilt at home, looks to be a bit "Chili"....lol.

3DSteve
01-09-2007, 05:40 PM
turns out i've got some friends driving a few hours to attend the ol' chili bowl, so that gives me an excuse to tape the football game and have a full day of the paintball battles. Please, God, don't make it rain.

"We ain't here to cause no trouble. We're just here to record the long awaited follow up to the Super Bowl Shuffle."

Chronobreak
01-10-2007, 11:28 AM
Checked the website, and it doesnt say FPO.......

May have to leave the kilt at home, looks to be a bit "Chili"....lol.

k , il probly buy a case ex since tore usualy gets it to me cheaper than what tim wants me to pay :eek:

tim did offer me a few cases though for some odd reason....and i hate to pass up free paint... :cool:

3DSteve
01-12-2007, 01:37 AM
i'll be out there rain or shine...
hope you all will too!

Chronobreak
01-12-2007, 05:10 PM
yeah im just gonna try and show up really early and good a good spot under the pavillion or something

i dont mind the cold, or the snow, but below like 45 and raining is usualy miserable

Shane-O-Mac
01-13-2007, 12:38 AM
And now they are saying "Ice Storm"............................. :wow:

If it as bad as the news is saying it will be, I will not be there...........lol.

We shall see huh?

Shane-O

3DSteve
01-13-2007, 05:00 PM
Rain?!?!?! Ice?!?!?!?!
It's just the liberal media trying to brainwash you. Don't fall for it. Stay independent.
I'll be there unless it's ABSOLUTELY miserable.

Chronobreak
01-13-2007, 09:01 PM
looks like its cancelled..... :(

JOESPUD27
01-13-2007, 11:07 PM
Chili Bowl postponed untill Feb 18th.

Xtreme is still open Sunday. I won't be there...

Jay

shives007
01-14-2007, 12:11 AM
So, all my gear is strewn out across the basement floor for no reason :cry:

Guess we'll hope for better weather.

Shives

Malystryx
01-20-2007, 09:46 PM
My bro and I should be there on the new date.

Chronobreak
01-27-2007, 08:02 PM
i just got a phantom so il be sure and bring that out.

just need my myth reg for my 13 ci tank..... :ninja: :rofl:
say i wont do it...

Shane-O-Mac
01-29-2007, 01:04 PM
i just got a phantom so il be sure and bring that out.

just need my myth reg for my 13 ci tank..... :ninja: :rofl:
say i wont do it...

Got Clearance! I'll be there! Not sure how well I will play, Mardi Gras parade/drunk fest is the day before.........................

Chrono: You wont do it!

Shane-O

3DSteve
02-01-2007, 11:37 PM
is the myth the new guerrilla reg?
you're crazy man!!!!!!!!
i'm glad to hear you got a pump

shane-o...i was planning on playing on new years day, but the party the night before left my head hurting so bad i couldn't see straight. Remember, enjoy SoCo Hurricanes in moderation. and don't get arrested

see you fellows on the 18th

i just wanted to keep this thread alive.

JOESPUD27
02-08-2007, 06:02 PM
I'll be there...and shooting paint out of something...at people!

Jay

3DSteve
02-10-2007, 03:28 PM
i'll be there trying out my new chimera frame....boi!!!!
shives...are you going to bring your PA pump?

shives007
02-10-2007, 04:45 PM
PA Pump? I know I have a lot of guns, but I don't think I have one of those :confused: Not sure what all I will be bringing, but i do plan on being there. I think I'm actually going to be shooting semi a bit. I have some unique pieces that haven't gotten any field time lately :D

Shives

Chronobreak
02-10-2007, 06:50 PM
steve, shoulda got one from me

RF is a douchebag :ninja:

lmk if you need any RPG red panels( i have a spare set nib)

Shane, Danny Coby says hi....... :D

after talking with him for a few hrs i think i am going to be happy with my MYTH reg. should be shipping Mon so its gonna be a close call.

3DSteve
02-13-2007, 12:36 AM
shives...sorry, i must be mixing up my overheard info.
scott - yes...i should have bought one from you, but i didn't know you were selling.
what's up with archpaintball. are you getting a little something started?

see yous all sunday

Shane-O-Mac
02-16-2007, 04:50 PM
Getting Close! See everyone Sunday, as long as I dont get thrown in jail at the Mardi Gras parade.............

Shane-O

shives007
02-18-2007, 11:05 PM
I don't know about the rest of you, but I had a blast. I really need to play more often then I do. It actually warmed up nicely by the second or third game, and I pulled off a layer or 2. It didn't take too much coaxing to get a three of the guns I played w/ (I did chrono Nitro Nellie though she didn't make the field) working fine. The ProAm had velovity issues, but most shots were in the legal range. My left arm is sore from lugging around the ProAm and the VM. It was really nice to shoot the Micro for the last game. (Sorry, didn't shoot pump at all )

Can't wait to see pics and footage. Thanks for the great day guys.

Shives

3DSteve
02-19-2007, 02:37 PM
it was great to see everybody.
i guess i'll either run into you at the field or at SPE

JOESPUD27
02-19-2007, 09:30 PM
SPE is where it's at. Atted both days since I can't! Who gets married on a Saturday, I mean really :rolleyes:

Oh, and to prove I'm a FAO'er...

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y6/JOESPUD27/000_0714.jpg

Jay