PDA

View Full Version : lvl 7 vs venturi

FARMER00
12-21-2006, 04:55 PM
ok i have a lvl 7 bolt and a 32degrees venturi bolt. what is better, what should i use?

i have NO money for the lvl 10 so dont say anything about it

don miguel
12-21-2006, 04:58 PM
I won't go nuts but anyway, I asked the same question a while ago cuz that bolt looked sweet (i was in your situation). and TUNAMAN himself simply said "automags and 32 degrees mix like oil and water". So I took it as a no. hope that helped. :cheers:

FARMER00
12-21-2006, 04:59 PM
I won't go nuts but anyway, I asked the same question a while ago cuz that bolt looked sweet (i was in your situation). and TUNAMAN himself simply said "automags and 32 degrees mix like oil and water". So I took it as a no. hope that helped. :cheers:
yeah that helps if tunaman says so i think ill have to believe it

warbeak2099
12-21-2006, 05:05 PM
Your attempt to stir the pot was childish and immature. Moreso than Triangle. It was not needed. Don't do it again.

But yes, all aftermarket bolts for the mag are useless. What comes out of AGD's doors is what should be inside your mag. Outside, 3rd party companies are fine. But when it comes to internals, no non-AGD products. That's a good rule of thumb.

FARMER00
12-21-2006, 05:09 PM
Your attempt to stir the pot was childish and immature. Moreso than Triangle. It was not needed. Don't do it again.

But yes, all aftermarket bolts for the mag are useless. What comes out of AGD's doors is what should be inside your mag. Outside, 3rd party companies are fine. But when it comes to internals, no non-AGD products. That's a good rule of thumb.

im not trying to stir the pot im trying to avoid the whole thing. and thanks for the advise

don miguel
12-21-2006, 05:11 PM

who are you talking to?

Triangle
12-21-2006, 05:13 PM

Oh come on.
EVen I'm not that stupid.

Just avoid using anything that isn't AGD manufactured.
Beit on/offs, Bolts, Valve parts, etc.
Your stock parts are just fine.

CONFIRMEDKILL
12-21-2006, 05:22 PM
What is wrong with you guys? :confused: :confused: Triangle gives good advice and so does don.

ok i have a lvl 7 bolt and a 32degrees venturi bolt. what is better, what should i use?

i have NO money for the lvl 10 so dont say anything about it

triangle please dont post, don go nuts in this thread lol

And that was an atempt to "stir the pot", knock it the hell off

Army
12-22-2006, 01:56 AM
"Venturi" bolts do not work as advertised. They are some of the original hype in Paintball.

Main problem with aftermarket valve parts, is that they are not up AGD standards, specifications, or quality.

gus13
12-22-2006, 03:28 AM
what about the ANS phase2 valve? correct me if I'm wrong, obviously, but I don't believe that was manufactured by AGD and I've never heard anything bad about them.

Lenny
12-22-2006, 03:51 AM
what about the ANS phase2 valve? correct me if I'm wrong, obviously, but I don't believe that was manufactured by AGD and I've never heard anything bad about them.
But have you heard anything good about them? They really didn't do anything. They just fixed a problem AGD has already fixed, so no need for it.

spectre184
12-22-2006, 07:52 AM
But have you heard anything good about them? They really didn't do anything. They just fixed a problem AGD has already fixed, so no need for it.

What exactly did AGD do?

back to origanol thread....

IMPO if you can find a foamie bolt I would use that. I have used lvl 7 bolt and it can be hard on paint causeing it to break. I currently use lvl 10 bolt and it has a foamie. I had problems tuning lvl 10 and Scott Hudnall let me use one of his foamie bolts. I did not break a single ball and the paint was over year old. He swears by them and I'm sure other poeple do to.

FARMER00
12-22-2006, 08:08 AM
What exactly did AGD do?

back to origanol thread....

IMPO if you can find a foamie bolt I would use that. I have used lvl 7 bolt and it can be hard on paint causeing it to break. I currently use lvl 10 bolt and it has a foamie. I had problems tuning lvl 10 and Scott Hudnall let me use one of his foamie bolts. I did not break a single ball and the paint was over year old. He swears by them and I'm sure other poeple do to.

my lvl 7 has no foamie but my venturi bolt does

Raven001
12-22-2006, 11:13 AM
My first mag was a lvl 7 with foamie. The foamie was lost and I have no idea how long I played with it and it worked fine. My second, third and fourth mags had no foamies. They worked just fine. In fact I noted that if I shot slower, I would break no balls. If I tried to shot really fast, that's when I broke balls. Now shooting faster doesn't make the bolt hit the ball any harder so the fault must have been in how I was shooting. Just shoot and learn to play within your and your markers abilities......

Triangle
12-22-2006, 11:19 AM
My first mag was a lvl 7 with foamie. The foamie was lost and I have no idea how long I played with it and it worked fine. My second, third and fourth mags had no foamies. They worked just fine. In fact I noted that if I shot slower, I would break no balls. If I tried to shot really fast, that's when I broke balls. Now shooting faster doesn't make the bolt hit the ball any harder so the fault must have been in how I was shooting. Just shoot and learn to play within your and your markers abilities......

You broke balls because they were being improperly fed into the neck/chamber, or they weren't being fed fast enough.

The term 'Autoblender' was coined because of this.

I've used Foamie bolts, the infamous superbolt, aftermarket bolts and the lvl 10 kit.
I'm not a fan of the LVL 10 kit, I feel it adds more crap to a day and age where a forcefed hopper can be had for around $80-120, new or used.

If you're breaking balls and using a Halo/clone/whatever, there's something wrong.

Raven001
12-22-2006, 11:35 AM
You broke balls because they were being improperly fed into the neck/chamber, or they weren't being fed fast enough..

Agreed. it's what I was getting at.

I'm not a fan of the LVL 10 kit, I feel it adds more crap to a day and age where a forcefed hopper can be had for around $80-120, new or used.

Agree as well. I'm quite happy with the level 7. I also have the Level 10 on my RT and am not looking forward to the day I have to service it..... fortunatly Don may be able to help ;)

Triangle
12-22-2006, 11:39 AM
Agreed. it's what I was getting at.

Agree as well. I'm quite happy with the level 7. I also have the Level 10 on my RT and am not looking forward to the day I have to service it..... fortunatly Don may be able to help ;)

You should ask him about his awesome loctite/lubricant hybrid substance.

/serious

turbo chicken
12-22-2006, 11:59 AM
i got a venturi bolt ill give you it came withe the mag i just got (my second) i had to put a level7 in it ...i got horrible bolt stick and it rubbed my barrel ... friggin junk... i don't see how the previous owner was even to play with it...

pm me your address and ill send it to you so you can see for yourself ...

mobsterboy
12-24-2006, 03:21 AM
i got a venturi bolt ill give you it came withe the mag i just got (my second) i had to put a level7 in it ...i got horrible bolt stick and it rubbed my barrel ... friggin junk... i don't see how the previous owner was even to play with it...

pm me your address and ill send it to you so you can see for yourself ...

lol
sweet words of encouragement. here's first hand that you should stick with Pure AGD