PDA

View Full Version : blue xvalves

txaggie08
12-21-2006, 06:49 PM
Can you get xalves in blue new right now?

What are they going for used?

I used to know the answer to his, can xvalves be anno'ed?

all i need to know , thanks.

Lenny
12-21-2006, 10:41 PM
I think Tuna has some. Or at least he advertises them. Check out his website or e-mail him.

txaggie08
12-21-2006, 10:48 PM
yeah I figured i could get a rise out of him and rogue here wihtout cluttering there email boxes, plus get my other ?'s answered :D.

Lenny
12-22-2006, 02:39 AM
I see...

Well, to answer your other questions, I don't see them going for more than $225 used. And that's the maximum.

And yes, XValves can be anno'd seeing as though they are alluminum.

MoeMag
12-22-2006, 04:27 AM
Blue X-valve NIB.
NEVER been used.

PM me if interested.

beware it's $$$.

EDIT:
WOW That went fast. :headbang:

govnamac
12-22-2006, 05:02 AM
If you anno an xvalve there is a good chance you will mess up the interior tolerances.

txaggie08
12-22-2006, 10:32 AM
thanks for the answers on pricing. Last time i looked for one they were going 3-400 used....

Lenny
12-22-2006, 01:36 PM
If you anno an xvalve there is a good chance you will mess up the interior tolerances.
I thought Tuna was able to anno them "correctly"

Maybe I read wrong...
Or I'm delusional...

lasrsktr
12-22-2006, 02:00 PM
I thought Tuna was able to anno them "correctly"

Maybe I read wrong...
Or I'm delusional...

he will but only new raw valves... And only if your willing to pay the price for them.

Annoing a used valve loses all warranty because you destroy the laser engraved serial number and what not...

The tolerances on the valve are so slim that not many companies are willing to attempt to reanno them.

txaggie08
12-22-2006, 04:40 PM
thats fine, the question was aimed more at "ok, if the used ones are to high, what about a re-anno."

but, The prices arent bad.

mobsterboy
12-23-2006, 03:53 PM
if you dont mind the chances that you'll FUBAR the valve, and you can find someone who will anno it, go for a re-anno

going_home
12-23-2006, 04:18 PM
I see...

Well, to answer your other questions, I don't see them going for more than $225 used. And that's the maximum.

And yes, XValves can be anno'd seeing as though they are alluminum.

I got Tuna's last blue one about 8 months ago.
AGD was out at that point and sent me to Tuna.
I've been saving it to go on me Logic electro pneumatic mag (when its my turn in line).
If you can get a used one for less than 350.00 you better grab it,
because I wouldnt sell my new one for 400.00 right now.

:tard:

going_home
12-23-2006, 04:54 PM
Your reliable source is unreliable on this one. I have not bought out, or partially bought out, anyones stock.

This is how bad information and false rumor gets started. A "reliable" source is quoted, then its assumed that the info is good.

Well thanks for straightening that out.
I did say "if" its good information....

Ok then whats the news on upcoming colored Xvalves ?
Anything ? I know you have your finger on the pulse of AGD.....
;)

ahellers
12-23-2006, 08:57 PM
Ive found there is usually only a small handful of people that really want them who get everyone else to complain---which creates an artifical "demand". Only a handful isnt enough to re-stock them.

Automags.org = Artifical demand.org ;) :ninja:
t

Tunaman
12-23-2006, 10:00 PM
Automags.org = Artifical demand.org ;) :ninja:
tThat is correct...almost. You see that when manufacturing Mil Spec parts, they DO cost more than the cheap production runs of foreign junk. Using high quality parts and small batch runs it becomes increasingly difficult to keep everyone happy as far as supply and demand goes. This line of parts is not that easy for the average joe to manufacture and still keep the costs down. ;)

Tunaman
12-23-2006, 10:05 PM
Originally Posted by going_home
I heard from a reliable source that Bob (Tunaman) and Shawn (RogueFactor)
have bought between them all AGD's stock, and that AGD is going in other directions.

So if this info is good, there may not be any more colored Xvalves ever.

Your "reliable source" is worth a horses' you know what. Don't bet the farm on that info.