PDA

View Full Version : Automag RT help! newbie automager

XlumberjackX
12-23-2006, 05:43 PM
Hey everyone! i have recently aqquired an older used Automag RT from a local pawn shop and being new to Automags i don't know much about them. i got the gun for $130 and thought i got a deal. it leaked a lil from the back where you adjust velocity so i got a rebuild kit from a local shop figuring it probably needed it anyways. i found info on this site how to take it apart and clean it thanks to 'BlackVCG' very easy thanks a lot. now it gases up fine no leaks and shots fine too. i was just wondering what kind of upgrades to do to it or what else i can do to get it to shot faster? like right now it only seems like it wants to shot about 5 bps at tops and i am using a 68/45k Pure energy fixed tank which i think puts out about 850 psi (not sure though). any help would greatly be appreciated!

SAMURAI "PREDATOR"
12-25-2006, 01:41 AM
I too..... am new and have been discovering new things all the time. But ive found if you install a ULE kit on your trigger frame it makes the trigger pull considerably lot lighter! Its like pulling a ION trigger back...... but thsi allows your mag to still be factory and not electric.

Or you can take the next step adn either buy or instal a pneumag trigger frame..... which is a djutable Response trigger fro some real speed.

Or can go a lil cheaper rout by buyinga yper frame....

Or going a very expensive route and going with a Emag. which is electric....

But id suggest the ULE kit for your frame, or a pneumag frame. Good luck....and hope you find what your looking for!

Greg2230
12-25-2006, 02:39 AM
Xmag bolt is best... Or like samarai said, get a hyper trigger frame or the ULE trigger. Other than that, consider an electric gun. Are you using an electronic hopper?

XlumberjackX
12-25-2006, 02:48 AM
AT the moment i do not have a electric hopper but know that i need one for faster shooting. it just seems like when dry firing it not very fast and i have heard they can shoot up to like 25 bps or something. i didn't know if the trigger can be adjusted or like u guys said to get a ULE trigger kit.
A local shop owner said it might have something to do with the 'on/off' valve or something like that. i really dont know what i am doin here so thats why i turned to you guys for info.
thanks for the suggestions so far and gladly welcome more!

-Tim