PDA

View Full Version : My mag amazes me.

rhetor22
12-31-2001, 01:36 PM
I got my mag about a month ago, and I have loved it since then. No joke, it sleeps on my pillow next to me. I have an hpa tank but i have never filled it because the paintball store was empty/lazy. For christmas I got 2 cases of paint, one case of marbalizers, one case of Severe paint. I just got my tank filled today. I've never shot the mag on nitrogen before today, only on co2. The paint I had before was called Great America, it was $12 for 500 rounds... Was it good? Guess. So I got my tank filled and went out and shot some high quality Severe and Marbalizer paint. WOW. This gun is sooo nice. I have a Perfect Ceramic barrel, and its accurate as hell with these Severe and Marbilizer paintballs. I've shot Marbs before with a Tru-flight on the end of my raptor but it wasn't close to how accurate this thing is. Its very quiet, accurate, and small. It feels very solid in my hands. I know that i will never have to worry like I did with my Raptor. Thanks AGD. This thing kicks the cuss filter right in the wazoo.

IceCool32
12-31-2001, 02:00 PM
*Points and Laughs* Wow, you're using Nitro without a drop? Ouch. Bet your marker sticks out like a rifle. Anyways, good luck with your Mag......wait, you don't need luck, you'll never have any problems with it.

rhetor22
12-31-2001, 02:06 PM
yeeeeeeeep it sucks with out a drop. My step dad is going to make me one though so I'll have one soon enough. I won't have to pay for it either! hehe

udtseal
12-31-2001, 02:36 PM
Thats so great to hear you love it rhetor22!!! Welcome to the club! heheh. Try to post some pics of the home made drop forward, im sure lots of AO'ers would love to see it, as would I. :)

rhetor22
12-31-2001, 03:34 PM
well my step dad is a pharmasudical engineer and we're going to his shop to make it, so its gunna be top notch. I'm planning on making it out of stainless, but i'm not sure. I know that i can get a much thinner piece of stainless to be stronger than alluminum, but will it bend easier than alluminum? Hmmm...

It should look just like a micro apocalypse drop. We'll see.

irbodden
12-31-2001, 03:56 PM
I made one too, bring your Mag alone as well as your tank so you can get the perfect fit. BTW- Great American paint is factory seconds, but I use it for backyard games anyways.. heh