PDA

View Full Version : extreme fast rof on my rt

nathanjones008
12-25-2006, 08:04 PM
i currently have a ule rt custom. w/ tigger pull kit, dye proto barrel(one peice) i have a 68/4500 pure engergy tank, it is prepet to 750-800 psi. also a intelliframe blade style i can shoot pretty fast now, around 10-12 a sec. i am asking for some suggestions or upgrades to increase my rof w/o going electric i would like to know everyones non electirc setup or some technigues that you use. thanks in advance

:dance: :headbang:

mag_lover05
12-25-2006, 08:43 PM
1) adj. tank, and put about 950 into the valve

2) pneu mag it

3) put an emag on/off in it (i beliebe its controllable full-auto?)

nathanjones008
12-25-2006, 10:47 PM
what does peu mag mean? also what is a good adj tank, other than the max flo and the flatline. is there a bottom line reg i can use adjust the pressure in my tank? :dance:

thanks

d4m4don3
12-26-2006, 12:53 AM
what does peu mag mean? also what is a good adj tank, other than the max flo and the flatline. is there a bottom line reg i can use adjust the pressure in my tank? :dance:

thanks
Dynaflow :D

nathanjones008
12-26-2006, 01:53 PM
what does peu mag mean? :shooting:

SAMURAI "PREDATOR"
12-26-2006, 02:02 PM
Its the mod that allows a regular rigger to be used like RT on a tippmann, but setup a lil different! Works very nice..... make sthe trigger pull very lite. plus allows trigger bounce like a automatic. Just think of tippmanns RT on theer guns..very simliar!

instead of it working off of electronics it works off of low pressure air......

SEARCH it on the tech thread or even the BST, for pics and ideas......

theer are a few videos people have posted with tehers that ahve for sale to give you a idea of what it is capitable of..... trust me youd liek it alot. If you wanna stay away from electronics

FA22RaptorF22
12-26-2006, 02:10 PM
NO.

The bouncing of the trigger automatic like is called Rapid Fire

The trigger actuation of a 2 way valve to actuate a piston that trips the sear is called a Pneu-Mag or Pneumatic Automag

Click here (http://zakvetter.com/pages/paintballs/automag_info/rapidfire/how-to-rapidfire.html) to learn how to rapid fire.

mag_lover05
12-26-2006, 02:11 PM
samuri or whetever...no its not like RT on tippmanns. pneu maggin' it allows the trigger to be "walked" like an electronic gun.

FA22RaptorF22
12-26-2006, 02:12 PM
just posted info on that above ;)

SAMURAI "PREDATOR"
12-26-2006, 02:19 PM
Ohhhh..OK! My bad i was misinformed by another! My bad...sorry fellas!

txaggie08
12-26-2006, 02:51 PM
what does peu mag mean? :shooting:

It places a small pneumatic three way(similar but not the SAME as a cockers') behind the trigger, and uses a small spring return ram to trip the sear. The trigger becomes exceptionaly light, resets much faster, and will for intensive purposes make the trigger comparable to an electic system.

It's become a VERY popular mod because its inexpensive. Its also nice because it can be modified into electro quite easily. therre are good guides up in the workshop forum, and i beleive pneumagger will do them for a cost.