PDA

View Full Version : Hey Tom, Im sorry if we have been Pushing you

magman007
12-31-2001, 01:58 PM
Hey Tom, are you hinting somthing? are you hinting that you want us to back off so that you can run your company? I hve kind of noticed a bit of an almost hostility towards us. I feel that we just need to let you get the products out that we have bothered you for over the past months, and then i think we should just leve you the hell alone! i think we need to let yur genius work its self. Hell we all think you are a genius,you desiged one o the greatest pintball markers on the face of this earth. You also have based one of the greatest companys in the world. You are a smart man Tom and you have proved that to us, i think that we need to leve you alone! and just think, son you will be showing the world what the warp feed ca do to William Shatner! that is garaunted to sell many warps.

Also Tom, i am wonderin if your astronomy and your palentology has sufered because of us, i think you just need a vacation. Get those products out an just relax! Like my roomate from puerto rico tells me every day (in bad english) Relax your self man, jus chill. I know that this superbolt problem is a big problem, but dont worry it will work its self out. You have my confidence, and the confidenceof all of us here at AO. Were behind you 110%

- Loyal Customer
Bill Bandaruk

IceCool32
12-31-2001, 02:10 PM
*Claps* Magman, that deserves..........well, I'm not sure yet. But I agree completly with MagMan, what has Tom done for close to the past month? Nothing but try and please the posters of AO, he got the frosted warps for whom? Us. The stonewashed warps for whom? Us. Fixing superbolt problems for whom? Us. Come on guys, give Tom a break, he's only human, and there is only so much he can do.

We know that you guys believe Tom is Superman, which at times he seems to be, but back off a little, and give him some time to breathe, and be one of us normal, everyday, joes.

-Brandon

DrEvil
12-31-2001, 02:12 PM
definately

shartley
12-31-2001, 02:33 PM
This is a joke thread, right?

AGD
12-31-2001, 02:34 PM
Guys its not you I am just pushing myself. I am sorry if I sound hostile, it's just that coming out with multiple new products at the same time means that there are more balls in the air than you can juggle. When one hits the floor I take it really personally and have a hard time sluffing it off.

I need you all and depend on you guys to keep me on the right path. Stuff that happens like the superbolts is not your fault it's just what happens during product development and launch. It happened with level 5 and 6 mags, the high rise RT bodies, the first batch of flatlines and the Warp Feeds that were never designed to have a vibration sensor. As much as we try you just can't anticipate everything that will happen with new stuff. We just have to take it in stride. The difference is now you all are looking in the window while we do it and you feel our pleasure and pain.

Sorry if I have been a pain,

Tom

IceCool32
12-31-2001, 02:43 PM
It's ok Tom, we all have faith in AGD. There are many more great products you have, that have not had flaws. The Warps are awesome. Look at the Emags, they're doing great. They're are more Mags hitting my field than anything else right now. You have the most reliable products on the market right now. Face it, you're the man. That is why everyone relys on you.

-Brandon
Team Wicked Malice

Tbone
12-31-2001, 03:05 PM
Originally posted by shartley
This is a joke thread, right?

No, I think a couple of people are trying to express their consolance to Tom who's working his butt of on fixing the problems he's facing in his product line right now. Sort of a pat-on-the-back deal.

.......and AGD still rules all....;)

magman007
12-31-2001, 03:09 PM
Your not a pain tom, Im just concerned. Im just concerned that you are giving up all your free time for your products. Remember? All work and No play mykes Tom a dull boy. We dont want you attacking every one with axes whil i sit in a corner telepathicly doing things. I jst wanna make sure that your ok. you said yourself that your stressed out as it is, and thats how you come up with new products. I thin you need to get these products out, then relax your self, let your mind expand, come up with some products that way, AND FOR GOSH SAKES TAKE A BREAK!

Rooster
12-31-2001, 03:19 PM
Hehe, first we give Tom Kaye our thoughts on his business, and now on the poor man's personal life;).

Seriously though, my faith is in AGD, and I root for it just like I root for my favorite football team (go Browns!). When good stuff happens for AGD, its like they have scored a touchdown, and when bad stuff happens to AGD, I throw beer bottles.

Muzikman
12-31-2001, 03:26 PM
Browns? The Browns? You mean the Cleveland "Mistake by the lake" Browns? ICK!!!

BTW...If you havn't noticed I'm from Pittsburgh:)

magman007
01-01-2002, 01:26 AM
up! id like tom to see my 2nd comment

AGD
01-01-2002, 01:57 AM
I saw it Mag thanks, I will relax after the superbolt thing gets fixed.

AGD

magman007
01-01-2002, 03:22 AM
well, happy new year and the best of luck to your superbolt problem, im sure its probabally something realy simple and something that isnt gonna cost you an arm and leg to fix. Good luck and have a happy new year. and heres to AGD 2002!\
*downs glass of non alcheholic champagne*

DJTmRave3
01-01-2002, 10:22 AM
Im sure Tom looks at us as his extended R&D dept. We are the first to get the new products and we are the first to report back to him on them. I thank him for allowing us to do that and for listening to us. What other company does that? This is one reason why I am proud to be sponsored by AGD and Im proud to carry their banners at the tourneys and their markers on the field.

LONG LIVE AGD!!!!!!!!!