PDA

View Full Version : maggy

FARMER00
12-27-2006, 10:59 AM
ok so people have made spydermags but i want to take it to the next level. use a timmy frame and make a maggy. would a timmy frame also line up perfectlyand be easy to mill(using a milling machine not a dremel) to fit and fire a mag?

Triangle
12-27-2006, 11:57 AM
ok so people have made spydermags but i want to take it to the next level. use a timmy frame and make a maggy. would a timmy frame also line up perfectlyand be easy to mill(using a milling machine not a dremel) to fit and fire a mag?

How would the frame trip the sear, or depress the mag's on off?
Using a Clammy frame would be an exercise in futility.

Pneumagger
12-27-2006, 12:05 PM

well, you'll have to use the baord from a spyder to power the pie noid (I was going to say Pancake noid... but that's ghey)
Also, the spyder frame also has that solenoid and sear in it.

If you can pull this off, you shall recieve some internet tubes.

/a better approach would be to use the timmy frame to power an air actuator with the solenoid.

FARMER00
12-27-2006, 01:12 PM
sounds like more work then i thought. i dont think i will do this, i jsut figured the timmy frame was close enough to the spyder frame but i guess not

don miguel
12-27-2006, 04:02 PM
sounds like more work then i thought. i dont think i will do this, i jsut figured the timmy frame was close enough to the timmy frame but i guess not

yes the timmy frame and the timmy frame are very similar. :p :spit_take

FARMER00
12-27-2006, 04:32 PM
yes the timmy frame and the timmy frame are very similar. :p :spit_take
sorry i just edited it to spyder frame

Pneumagger
12-27-2006, 05:03 PM
A spyder is a sear tripper and a timmy is an electropneumatic. The only thay share in common is the fact that the bolt and connected hammer strike a valve in a stacked tube orientation.

Comparing the Timmy to the Spyder is like comparing a Merlin Cocker to an '06 Cyborg or Valkyrie. Just because they use the same body doesn't mean thay are at all alike.

It is very easy to swap any electropneumatic frame to another electropneumatic marker... but it's not so easy to do a cross-platform mod.