PDA

View Full Version : Hopper Help

Farnja
12-27-2006, 01:10 PM
I have an early version of a Reloader which i promptly broke the housing, glued, re-broke, glued, etc.... I don't think that it can be glued again if it breaks, and it will break. I was wondering if the housing on a revvy is the same or close to that of a reloader? Or, is there any place i can get just the reloader housing? Any ideas would be great, thanks!

FarnJa

Rudz
12-27-2006, 02:27 PM
by housing do you mean shells? umm yes? google is your freind..learn it ..live it..love it...

Farnja
12-27-2006, 05:15 PM
Yes, I mean shells, I know i can buy replacements, however, I want to know whether Revvy shells will hold my reloader internals?

by housing do you mean shells? umm yes? google is your freind..learn it ..live it..love it...

don miguel
12-27-2006, 05:34 PM
iwas wondering that too, but i have a new reloader.

SR_matt
12-27-2006, 07:46 PM
i know the revy shells will hold the original style reloader internals, not sure about the new ones. remember when the first reloaders came out there was an "upgrade" kit to use the reloader internals and it was jsut a drop in kit.

-matt

Farnja
12-28-2006, 01:27 PM
Thanks a lot, that's exactly what i was wondering!

i know the revy shells will hold the original style reloader internals, not sure about the new ones. remember when the first reloaders came out there was an "upgrade" kit to use the reloader internals and it was jsut a drop in kit.

-matt

SR_matt
12-28-2006, 01:38 PM
i havent had to pull any of my revies appart so i am noot sure how the motor assembly is held in there but on the reloaders they use little posts to keep it posistioned. if the motor does not get held in exactly the same its not to big of a deal... and nothhing ducktape/electrical tape/ epoxy/ scrap plastic wont fix ;)

good luck
-matt