PDA

View Full Version : 'Nother anno sad story . . .

RRfireblade
12-27-2006, 06:05 PM
Or is it ? :headbang: :dance: :bounce: :cheers: :clap:

http://premium1.uploadit.org/rrfireblade/FBCEmag/DSCF0325sm.JPG

http://premium1.uploadit.org/rrfireblade/FBCEmag/DSCF0327sm.JPG

Yeah baby. ;)

olinar
12-27-2006, 06:09 PM
did you mean for the rail to be backwards fades?looks pretty cool,is that a customers gun or one of yours.i think it looks great that way,the grip colors will really determine it looks.awesome milling either way.

RRfireblade
12-27-2006, 06:26 PM
Yea, it was a last minute design change to help show off the rail milling in greater detail. It got a little lost when the fade was 'normal'.

This one's mine. :)

going_home
12-27-2006, 06:36 PM
Yea, it was a last minute design change to help show off the rail milling in greater detail. It got a little lost when the fade was 'normal'.

This one's mine. :)

I thought you were in Orlando but that looks a bit like snow in the background.
Whew, I'm sure nuff allergic to that evil stuff. :tard:

Ok where does the pump kit attach on it anyways ?
:confused:

GoldEagle
12-27-2006, 06:41 PM
Nice! :D You did a really, really good job on it, turned out great.

REDRT
12-27-2006, 06:41 PM
I like it. Whom might I ask anodized that?

Ohh yeah, nice rail design. I didn't notice it is really hogged out at first! Weights?

StygShore
12-27-2006, 06:56 PM
Opted for a 2 color triple fade on it instead of 3 different colors?

How's she look up close, hopefully you don't have the issues I do with mine.

And where are the faded grips?

Styg

RRfireblade
12-27-2006, 08:10 PM
I thought you were in Orlando but that looks a bit like snow in the background.
Whew, I'm sure nuff allergic to that evil stuff. :tard:

Ok where does the pump kit attach on it anyways ?
:confused:

Pics from the Anno'er. I am certainly here in sunny albeit chilly O-Town FL.

I like it. Whom might I ask anodized that?

Ohh yeah, nice rail design. I didn't notice it is really hogged out at first! Weights?

It's quite light , far lighter than stock and even more again than an Xmag. I'll weigh it after assembly.

PrecisionPB

Opted for a 2 color triple fade on it instead of 3 different colors?

How's she look up close, hopefully you don't have the issues I do with mine.

And where are the faded grips?

Styg

Went a whole new direction since those colors weren't playing nice for a variety of reasons. Then I had a minor brain storm about the reverse alternating fade . . . ended up running the whole thing all over.

Looks like it came out pretty well , grips ended up being solid with the Fireblade Logo done in the accent color. I'll post it up altogether when it's altogether. :)

don miguel
12-27-2006, 09:38 PM
:cry: IT'S SO SAD! :cry:
you poor thing.

geekwarrior
12-27-2006, 10:50 PM
is it suppose to be 3 or 2 colors...there seems to be 2 different shades of aquish greenish blue, or whatever that color is. still looks nice :cheers:

spike_ball999
12-27-2006, 11:44 PM
Don't kid like that. That wasn't even funny. :p

I actually really like that anno.

Pneumagger
12-27-2006, 11:46 PM
Your mill needs confiscated.

chill will
12-27-2006, 11:58 PM
I bet you were like :D when you first laid eyes on it.

Very Nice!!

behemoth
12-28-2006, 12:27 AM
I'm kinda dissapointed you didnt go crazier with it..

I mean, the rail is awesome, nobodys done that before (EVEN THOUGH I HAVE PLANS DRAWN UP FOR SOMETHING LIKE THAT FOR A WHILE NOW.... :ninja: )

But, you have the potential to do so much more!

I was atleast hoping for the back of the batterypack, some milling of the body, etc etc

FOR SHAME! FOR SHAME!

rkjunior303
12-28-2006, 12:37 AM
anyone up for taking bets when you start seeing rails ano'ed reverse like that on other guns?

behemoth
12-28-2006, 12:40 AM
anyone up for taking bets when you start seeing rails ano'ed reverse like that on other guns?

its not too too often that people show off custom anno'd mags

but, i agree.

RRfireblade
12-28-2006, 01:00 AM
I'm kinda dissapointed you didnt go crazier with it..

I mean, the rail is awesome, nobodys done that before (EVEN THOUGH I HAVE PLANS DRAWN UP FOR SOMETHING LIKE THAT FOR A WHILE NOW.... :ninja: )

But, you have the potential to do so much more!

I was atleast hoping for the back of the batterypack, some milling of the body, etc etc

FOR SHAME! FOR SHAME!

The body does have minor milling if you can find it , in addition to the dual detents.

The grip frame has been fully ULE'd inside and a few spots outside again with the addition of the ASA dovetail milling.

The rail , well that's mostly obvious along with as much ULEing inside as is possible.

'Course the Fireblade trigger , Alu selector switch (not picured) and Alu grips w/ milled Fireblade logo (not yet pictured)

Battery pack is a bit naked on the very back side I suppose but I had to leave something to hang on too. ;)

Then there are the internals . . . ooh , it just gets better in there. :)

All in all I think I'll dig it.

RRfireblade
12-28-2006, 01:03 AM
is it suppose to be 3 or 2 colors...there seems to be 2 different shades of aquish greenish blue, or whatever that color is. still looks nice :cheers:

Just black and teal w/ some glare from the sun. I'll do better pics when it's all assembled.

CKY_Alliance
12-28-2006, 01:05 AM
Are there extra "ridge/indentions" at the front of the body..liek did you continue them on the top?

What's inside the body?

RRfireblade
12-28-2006, 01:09 AM
The front of the body has been re-cut to match the angle and curve of the front of the rail and shorten it up a tad. You can just notice the stock ball milling on the body starts 'off' the front of the body.

Theres a lead weight in the body to keep it from falling off.

BigEvil
12-28-2006, 07:11 AM
Your mill needs confiscated.

Alll his mill now belong to us.

ricwhic414
12-28-2006, 07:46 AM
WoW that is amazing :bounce: :dance: :hail: