PDA

View Full Version : A true gun whore..

BigEvil
12-28-2006, 07:03 AM
IS NOT limited to mag alone....

Some non-mag goodness
http://www.bigevilonline.com/modules/coppermine/albums/My%20Guns/normal_IMG_3001.jpg

The 'new' Tarantula milled Viking. Yeah I know, I know loose the feedneck and red asa.
http://www.bigevilonline.com/modules/coppermine/albums/My%20Guns/normal_IMG_2987.jpg

My favoritest gun of all time. WGP Sniper II circa 1995. Dead-on-balls accurate.
http://www.bigevilonline.com/modules/coppermine/albums/My%20Guns/normal_IMG_3009.jpg

Cus its just wrong not to own a mech cocker and consider yourself a tinkerer
http://www.bigevilonline.com/modules/coppermine/albums/My%20Guns/normal_IMG_3004.jpg

deathstalker
12-28-2006, 09:40 AM
Yeah I know, I know loose the feedneck and red asa.
Keep the feedneck, lose the ASA. It's a LAPCO, no?

Oh yeah, nice markers!

GT
12-28-2006, 09:40 AM
I like the sniper. I here the eclipse hinge is butta' on a cocker.

rkjunior303
12-28-2006, 09:57 AM
get a 2liter with no extension on that FSP and it will clean up the front!

don miguel
12-28-2006, 10:03 AM
love the angel w/ dm5 frame. :D

BigEvil
12-28-2006, 10:43 AM
get a 2liter with no extension on that FSP and it will clean up the front!

Thinking about that... it is very comfy the way it is, but it looks big.

BigEvil
12-28-2006, 10:46 AM
love the angel w/ dm5 frame. :D

Without a doubt the FASTEST & NASTIEST marker I have ever shot, owned, or seen. The DM5 Predator board and eyes are god sends. I regularly get chased off of the field with it cus its soooo easy to get carried away. The only downside on this marker is the trigger, which sucks. The gun is also going to Gruntbull for a black/silver acid wash once I figure out how to get the breech hindge rods out.

warbeak2099
12-28-2006, 11:12 AM
I am sadness I can't see pics.

flyingpootang
12-28-2006, 12:12 PM
Without a doubt the FASTEST & NASTIEST marker I have ever shot, owned, or seen. The DM5 Predator board and eyes are god sends. I regularly get chased off of the field with it cus its soooo easy to get carried away. The only downside on this marker is the trigger, which sucks. The gun is also going to Gruntbull for a black/silver acid wash once I figure out how to get the breech hindge rods out.

Their metric grub screws held in by loctite. After you remove them you have to make shure its clean of paint and old locktite. By moving the breach in a back/forth motion to unseat the breach pins. Use a plastic/nonmatalic wedge to push the pin out inbetween the breach and body.

Pneumagger
12-28-2006, 12:40 PM
Without a doubt the FASTEST & NASTIEST marker I have ever shot, owned, or seen. ...

Clearly you haven't played with the viking yet. :rofl:

BigEvil
12-28-2006, 12:52 PM
Clearly you haven't played with the viking yet. :rofl:

Same thing, only different :-)

mobsterboy
12-28-2006, 01:39 PM
k, undo the grub screws on either side of the breech pins
the pins are threaded, so if you have the tool kit one of the tools should work
if your ghetto like me :D
your solenoid mounting screw should be the same thread. DO NOT MISTHREAD THEM, BIG TIME FUBARED IF YOU DO, AKA YOU WONT HAVE A SOLENOID MOUNTING SCREW. Once threaded, just use needle nose pliers and pull either side out.

Locktite? No. Not locktited. Hope this helps Bigevil. Had the same thing with mine, just went to MarkM and he walked me through it

BigEvil
12-28-2006, 03:01 PM
k, undo the grub screws on either side of the breech pins
the pins are threaded, so if you have the tool kit one of the tools should work
if your ghetto like me :D
your solenoid mounting screw should be the same thread. DO NOT MISTHREAD THEM, BIG TIME FUBARED IF YOU DO, AKA YOU WONT HAVE A SOLENOID MOUNTING SCREW. Once threaded, just use needle nose pliers and pull either side out.

Locktite? No. Not locktited. Hope this helps Bigevil. Had the same thing with mine, just went to MarkM and he walked me through it

OK great. Thanks. I have the Angel tool kit, but I dont think there is anything in there that would work, either im missing something or im not sure what one you are reffering too.

atm743
12-28-2006, 03:15 PM
i love that viking.

looks like like the sr-1 jmj did.

the feedneck you don't need to loose. i have the same kind on my merlin and i LOVE IT.

but you do need to loose the asa :D

EDIT

also loose the trigger

get a nurvouse jmj trigger :D

rkjunior303
12-28-2006, 03:17 PM
Sam Rhodes did the SR-1, hence the name "SR"

BigEvil
12-28-2006, 03:22 PM
Yeah the trigger is going bye-bye also.

atm743
12-28-2006, 03:27 PM
Sam Rhodes did the SR-1, hence the name "SR"

oooo

i see

didnt sam do that one Coca-Cola viking??

don miguel
12-28-2006, 04:26 PM

I would rather get your angel, than an A1, nice work. :hail:

Pneumagger
12-28-2006, 04:34 PM
After recently applying to the PBN Gun Whore Club I was rejected... which doesn't bother me a bit. But their reasoning made me wonder a bit.

Its not neccesarily how many guns you have owned, you also have to have some guns of value. other then a few things, you dont really have any high end guns. phantoms and mags arnt really what we are looking for.

Here was my supplied list of markers I've had over the years. The bold ones are the ones I currently own.

Kingman Hammer #1
BE Blade
68 Classic Automag #1
Spyder Shutter
Xvalv'd RT Mag
Dragun LCD
Pneumatic Automag #1
Micromag
ION
Pneumatic Automag #2 (won MOTM)
ULE Custom Emag
Kingman Hammer #2
CCI Phantom
VL Triton
68 Classic Automag #2
68 Classic Automag #3
AKA '03 Viking
CCI Micro Phantom
AKA '04 Viking
Copper ULE Karta Emag
RPG ULE Pneumatic Automag
DC FSP Viking

IMO, I would have to at least think the Emag, Karta Emag, Pneumag MOTM winner, FSP Viking, '03 Vikng, '04 Viking, and my current RPG Pneumag would all qualify as high end markers. That's 1/3 of the markers.
Am I wrong in assuming that just because is not "AGG" it can still be high end?

don miguel
12-28-2006, 04:39 PM

on PBN, unfortunately not. If you annoed those markers pink and green w/ gucci and luis vuitton logos, then you might have a shot. But those markers of yours are of HUGE value. we should make an AO gun whores club!

jenarelJAM
12-28-2006, 06:14 PM
Pneumagger, You have exactly the markers I want... :cry:
I'm working on it tho.

For now, just an unmilled viking and ule emag

BigEvil
12-28-2006, 06:44 PM
After recently applying to the PBN Gun Whore Club I was rejected... which doesn't bother me a bit. But their reasoning made me wonder a bit.

Here was my supplied list of markers I've had over the years. The bold ones are the ones I currently own.

IMO, I would have to at least think the Emag, Karta Emag, Pneumag MOTM winner, FSP Viking, '03 Vikng, '04 Viking, and my current RPG Pneumag would all qualify as high end markers. That's 1/3 of the markers.

Pneumagger - im commishioning a sticker just for you. Its going to look like the ones that come on CHineese food and its going to say "NO AGG ADDED"

Oh, and also.. a condition to being in the PBN goun whores club is that your mommy and daddy must have bought all of the markers for you. So you are pretty much SOL.

Pneumagger
12-28-2006, 06:50 PM
Oh, and also.. a condition to being in the PBN goun whores club is that your mommy and daddy must have bought all of the markers for you. So you are pretty much SOL.

I guess that musta been it.
Come to think of it... in all the paintballing I've done since I was 12/13, My parent's never paid for one thing. No paintballs, masks, Guns, loaders, field fees, etc.

I really don't care too much. I just thought his response was a little comical.

cdacda13
12-28-2006, 07:38 PM
Hey Scott

Nice collection. I like the new Angel. Much better looking then the LED it replace. (Although, that thing did rip.)

Thats an LCD right? Well, After you remove the grub scres, you need a special screw that screws into the breech rod, then you pull the screw out and the rod comes with it.

Have you been playing lately? Ejams outdoor is open for the winter.
I haven't played since mid July I think now. I think that was the time when they closed the fields for like an hour so some reason.

BigEvil
12-28-2006, 09:25 PM
Hey Scott

Nice collection. I like the new Angel. Much better looking then the LED it replace. (Although, that thing did rip.)

Thats an LCD right? Well, After you remove the grub scres, you need a special screw that screws into the breech rod, then you pull the screw out and the rod comes with it.

Have you been playing lately? Ejams outdoor is open for the winter.
I haven't played since mid July I think now. I think that was the time when they closed the fields for like an hour so some reason.

Ive had that angel for a while now, the last time I played with it at Ejam III was in June before my wedding...

Speaking of which, we are probably not going to be heading up there too much anymore. The place is way too crowded. Too many people waiting to get on the one decent feild there (Xball) and the other 3 suck. Ive hit a few other fields, looks like im going to be seeing alot of Topgun next year. Hopefully I can work out a deal for paint with them.

btw, its an 04 speed w/a DM5 frame and predator board.

Pneumagger
12-30-2006, 04:49 AM
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g45/jrm33/brti23.jpg

BigEvil
12-30-2006, 09:03 AM
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g45/jrm33/brti23.jpg

"but it didnt stop him"

:rofl: