PDA

View Full Version : Am I Crazy?

Dewok82
12-28-2006, 05:07 PM
Think it will sell? I figured it was worth a shot with their $0.15 listing special....

Rarity on Ebay (http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=%20330068100818)

:tard:

Pneumagger
12-28-2006, 05:25 PM
You should knock up your g/f and sue them for the average cost of raising a kid through college. Say that the contraceptive product was faulty and out of your control. You might get some kind of settlement.

Or you could sue for the emotional distress thier mistake caused.

I'm actually 100% serious and sadly... that case may actually hold merit in the right court with the right attourneys.

tbizzle0
12-28-2006, 07:13 PM
haha, thats interesting. it's not more rare than the declaration of independance, and i doubt anyone will pay that much.

You should knock up your g/f and sue them for the average cost of raising a kid through college. Say that the contraceptive product was faulty and out of your control. You might get some kind of settlement.
the right attourneys.

what contraceptive product? there was nothing in the package so i dont see how you could sue them for.....something that wasnt there..... :confused:

Pneumagger
12-28-2006, 07:21 PM
haha, thats interesting. wow, the guy thinks that it's more rare than the declaration of independance. what an idiot, i doubt anyone will pay that much.

what contraceptive product? there was nothing in the package so i dont see how you could sue them for.....something that wasnt there..... :confused:

was there supposed to be something there to prevent pregnancy and STDs? Yes... so he has a case :p

BeaverEater
12-28-2006, 10:03 PM
Say you were a virgin and it ruined your one and only chance. And since then you've gone crazy. Then you have a case.

MicroMiniMe
12-28-2006, 11:03 PM
Gotta get away from the 3 pack bro and go up to the 36 or at least 12 pack.

/Even if it lasts a year

tbizzle0
12-28-2006, 11:58 PM
was there supposed to be something there to prevent pregnancy and STDs? Yes... so he has a case :p

how is that a case?? you cant go bang a girl and then say "i knew there was no condom in the package, but i thought i'd have sex anyways, now it's the companys' fault and i should get money".

billybob_81067
12-29-2006, 12:28 AM
how is that a case?? you cant go bang a girl and then say "i knew there was no condom in the package, but i thought i'd have sex anyways, now it's the companys' fault and i should get money".

Pretty sure he was just kidding, although I'm sure someone with good enough lawyers could make it work. Kinda like the law suit where McDonalds got sued for their coffee being hot. Probably would have gotten sued if it was cold too... :rolleyes: Stupid sue-happy people.

maxama10
12-29-2006, 12:56 AM
haha, thats interesting. wow, the guy thinks that it's more rare than the declaration of independance. what an idiot, i doubt anyone will pay that much.

Well from what I understood the seller was Dewok...

hence the
I figured it was worth a shot with their $0.15 listing special...

Also, I think its safe to assume that is quite a rarity...

CKY_Alliance
12-29-2006, 01:01 AM
Not to mention the ebay username matches that of the AO name...tbizzle...come on now.

Linkwarner
12-29-2006, 01:19 AM
Wow.... that would suck to have one last condom and it be that one! So that is why I keep a nice wide selection in my stash, so that never happens!!

ahellers
12-29-2006, 02:41 AM
you should send a hand writen angry letter to the condom company, just to see what would happen. Free condoms for life? you never know.
t

tbizzle0
12-29-2006, 03:28 AM
Well from what I understood the seller was Dewok...

Also, I think its safe to assume that is quite a rarity...

haha, my fault, i take that back. i read this in a hurry before leaving work. but no, it's not more rare than the declaration. pretty rare, for sure, but such mishaps like this aren't too uncommon with big companies who mass produce items such as condoms. a unique find no doubt