PDA

View Full Version : When.....?

DSR75
12-29-2006, 10:07 PM
When did this awesome board get invaded by rejects from PBN? :confused: :mad: :cuss: It's really starting to get annoying. You try to read a thread, either looking for some info or attempting to help someone and then all you see if 3 or 4 guys trading middle school insults back and forth. This board has always been one of mature players who interact in a mature, adult manner. If you are one of the aforementioned people, please, either straighten up or head back over to PBN where you will fit right in.

Triangle
12-29-2006, 10:24 PM
I'm resisting the urge.

Glickman
12-29-2006, 10:24 PM
When did this awesome board get invaded by rejects from PBN? :confused: :mad: :cuss: It's really starting to get annoying. You try to read a thread, either looking for some info or attempting to help someone and then all you see if 3 or 4 guys trading middle school insults back and forth. This board has always been one of mature players who interact in a mature, adult manner. If you are one of the aforementioned people, please, either straighten up or head back over to PBN where you will fit right in.

i see a bunch of guys being guys. all in all theres not much real "malice" in whats going on.

there are no "new" rejects from PBN, theres nothing new of this. personally im just getting tired of hearing "im tired of these pbn kiddies..."

Chronobreak
12-29-2006, 10:25 PM

i agree completely

unles your reffering to me, then you can :cuss:

:D

the sad thing is alot of the member doing these things have been great helps previously and rather mature...

im not sure if its soemthing in the egg nog or if its a clash of the tard clans but they need to keep the shenanigans to Friendly

CKY_Alliance
12-29-2006, 10:29 PM

Your Mom.

Triangle
12-29-2006, 10:35 PM
PRESENTING FRIDGEMAN
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v36/StaticKnight/FRIDGEMAN/2924742414-1.jpg

billybob_81067
12-29-2006, 10:37 PM

THERE'S ONLY ROOM FOR ONE REDNECK ON THESE BOARDS!

/gtfo... kthxbye

DSR75
12-29-2006, 10:46 PM
I think my point was proven.......

Triangle
12-29-2006, 10:51 PM
Who are you again?

CKY_Alliance
12-29-2006, 10:56 PM

O'Rly?

http://www.orlyowl.com/upload/files/jesusorly2su.gif

Meh..idk anyone who host .gifs..dissapointing

hs2000
12-30-2006, 12:07 AM
I think we need to start banning people. This forum has gotten worse then pbn.

Triangle
12-30-2006, 12:17 AM
I think we need to start banning people. This forum has gotten worse then pbn.

I'm glad that you feel that you've been here for so long, that you can make that kind of statement.

AO was like this before you were here.

Triangle
12-30-2006, 12:18 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v36/StaticKnight/FRIDGEMAN/1167440297214.gif

Rudz
12-30-2006, 12:24 AM
I'm glad that you feel that you've been here for so long, that you can make that kind of statement.

stfu 2k6'er!!!!

NOOB

dereks teh SCAMMORZ!!!

Glickman
12-30-2006, 12:28 AM

where are you?
http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/9872/whereiskayeob4.png

flashgordon
12-30-2006, 12:36 AM

Here's my .02

I've been reading this board since early in 2k4.. In fact this community is part of the reason I took the plunge and bought my first mag. Your complaints are unfounded, these "rejects" you speak of contribute more to the community than you, and if it comes wrapped in a goofy image or light-hearted insult, is it going to kill you?

Why don't you go to PBN, it seems to be more suited to your kind.

Triangle
12-30-2006, 12:39 AM
where are you?
http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/9872/whereiskayeob4.png

Tom Gave up.
That's what he did.

Triangle
12-30-2006, 12:39 AM
Here's my .02

I've been reading this board since early in 2k4.. In fact this community is part of the reason I took the plunge and bought my first mag. Your complaints are unfounded, these "rejects" you speak of contribute more to the community than you, and if it comes wrapped in a goofy image or light-hearted insult, is it going to kill you?

This man is right.
To an extent.

Papa_Smurf
12-30-2006, 12:41 AM
Here's my .02

i second...^^^^ = suck it up

flashgordon
12-30-2006, 12:42 AM
This man is right.

Fixed

CONFIRMEDKILL
12-30-2006, 12:43 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v36/StaticKnight/FRIDGEMAN/1167440297214.gif
To tell you the truth, I have no idea what that means. PM if I am being dumb and it is really obvios(sp?).

flashgordon
12-30-2006, 12:45 AM
It's a fool who looks for logic in the posts of AO's Triangle

Papa_Smurf
12-30-2006, 12:51 AM
but they are still funny as heck

Fridgemansucks
12-30-2006, 12:54 AM
just sayin....

fridgeman sucks.

Triangle
12-30-2006, 12:55 AM
just sayin....

fridgeman sucks.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v36/StaticKnight/FRIDGEMAN/1167440710736.gif

Papa_Smurf
12-30-2006, 12:56 AM
triangle...did you just go create that fridgemansucks account?

flashgordon
12-30-2006, 12:58 AM
After posts #24 and #25 I can say with relative certainty that my life is now complete.

FARMER00
12-30-2006, 12:58 AM
THERE'S ONLY ROOM FOR ONE REDNECK ON THESE BOARDS!

/gtfo... kthxbye

some redneck, we dont use words like kthxbye thats city talk get your personality straight or ill put a boot up yerr *** anyways, we need more of our kind in the world so dont discourage people

THE SOUTH WILL RISE AGAIN

FARMER00
12-30-2006, 01:02 AM
South Will Rise Again

Papa_Smurf
12-30-2006, 01:03 AM
you got not business talking about the south...you are in canada

Triangle
12-30-2006, 01:13 AM
triangle...did you just go create that fridgemansucks account?

No, my roomate did.

ahellers
12-30-2006, 01:15 AM
I see threads like this as sticky traps... you know the kind you buy for mice. those people get stuck here, say stupid stuff here, and not in more respectable threads. its a good thing. so let the shins continue! in the shin threads! :headbang:
ok now stop listining to me.
t

zazzoo
12-30-2006, 01:15 AM
Microwave man is superior
http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/2553/untitledws0.png

Glickman
12-30-2006, 01:17 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v36/StaticKnight/FRIDGEMAN/1167440710736.gif

http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/4076/pewpewum6.png

inspired by tenkaichi 2 for the wii which is sooooooo embarressing to play. but sooooo awesome

mobsterboy
12-30-2006, 01:28 AM
O'Rly?

http://www.orlyowl.com/upload/files/jesusorly2su.gif

Meh..idk anyone who host .gifs..dissapointing

lawl
i thoroughly enjoyed that

+1 Internets for you sir

Papa_Smurf
12-30-2006, 01:40 AM
http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/4076/pewpewum6.png

inspired by tenkaichi 2 for the wii which is sooooooo embarressing to play. but sooooo awesome
you need jesus...

quick_spyder
12-30-2006, 02:15 AM
I know I really have no say in this and you guys are find a way to poke fun at me anyway, but you all can't stay on topic worth a sh*t.

Triangle
12-30-2006, 02:17 AM
I know I really have no say in this and you guys are find a way to poke fun at me anyway, but you all can't stay on topic worth a sh*t.
So piss off then.

ahellers
12-30-2006, 02:17 AM
the context of this thread is about not staying on topic.
so you loose.
t

txaggie08
12-30-2006, 02:22 AM
So piss off then.

you have to either be britt. or an aussie......or youve spent to much time around brits like I have....

Triangle
12-30-2006, 02:34 AM
you have to either be britt. or an aussie......or youve spent to much time around brits like I have....

You have no Idea.

/not even kidding.

mobsterboy
12-30-2006, 03:51 AM
You have no Idea.

/not even kidding.

i do tho :p

Glickman
12-30-2006, 04:56 AM
You have no Idea.

/not even kidding.

can we take a guess?

http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/1036/aussiemm9.png

FARMER00
12-30-2006, 10:32 AM
you got not business talking about the south...you are in canada
yeah well there are a haldfull of us chosen few who support the confederates and thier ways also my ancestors were confederates and to this day we run the rebel flag out the back porch

Papa_Smurf
12-30-2006, 12:05 PM
ok, iim from carolina....we fly the bars and stars too...

good to hear someone keeps it real up there too.

GT
12-30-2006, 01:11 PM
*Views everyones join date

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

quick_spyder
12-30-2006, 03:05 PM
So piss off then.
Nice. You just have a problem with anybody talking back to you, don't you?

Triangle
12-30-2006, 06:00 PM
Nice. You just have a problem with anybody talking back to you, don't you?

Half of the time I'm just bored.

paintballfiend
12-31-2006, 02:02 AM
I think it really got bad when a certain burrito joined AO. :ninja:

mobsterboy
12-31-2006, 10:13 AM

troof

and glickman, taht pic made me chuckle a little as that its pretty close to the truth

don miguel
12-31-2006, 10:23 AM

and our 3-sided friend had nothing to do with it? w/ the ghey cat pics, and the mentos smoking?

mobsterboy
12-31-2006, 10:29 AM
and our 3-sided friend had nothing to do with it? w/ the ghey cat pics, and the mentos smoking?

Dont blame him for your stupidity

Papa_Smurf
12-31-2006, 10:30 AM

ok, the caturday was funny.

your threads"which body is better?" are dumb/useless..

don miguel
12-31-2006, 10:48 AM
ok, the caturday was funny.

your threads"which body is better?" are dumb/useless..

Ive never even heard of a thread that youv'e made! what threads have you made anyways? mine were stupid back then, so what?

Papa_Smurf
12-31-2006, 10:51 AM
Ive never even heard of a thread that youv'e made! what threads have you made anyways? mine were stupid back then, so what?

i dont make useless threads just to soak up bandwidth...

my threads are b/s/t and technical help threads.

the last phrase you just posted, absolutely kills me...funny kid.

don miguel
12-31-2006, 10:52 AM
i dont make useless threads just to soak up bandwidth...

my threads are b/s/t and technical help threads.

the last phrase you just posted, absolutely kills me...funny kid.

youve never even made a PB talk thread?

Papa_Smurf
12-31-2006, 10:53 AM
if i dont have a solid reason/topic i dont.

it pisses people off, as you should know.

don miguel
12-31-2006, 11:04 AM

or mabe your afraid of being flamed? ive made some good topics and bad topics it takes trial and error, you all know that.

mobsterboy
12-31-2006, 11:04 AM

Troof, a PBTalk thread isnt necessary to be a good AO Poster. Papa Smurf, welcome to the club. I dont care if you are a 2k6'er, you're hella more mature than half the burritos here

mobsterboy
12-31-2006, 11:05 AM
or mabe your afraid of being flamed? ive made some good topics and bad topics it takes trial and error, you all know that.

you are a flame
/story

or maybe he just knows the ancient saying, "it is better to look wise and keep your mouth shut, than to open your mouth and show just how much of a fool you truly are"

Papa_Smurf
12-31-2006, 11:11 AM

so you think i dont post because im afraid of getting flamed?
if you think you will, you have no business posting!
you obviously dont understand that.

Papa_Smurf
12-31-2006, 11:13 AM
Troof, a PBTalk thread isnt necessary to be a good AO Poster. Papa Smurf, welcome to the club. I dont care if you are a 2k6'er, you're hella more mature than half the burritos here

thanks mobsterboy, AO is a great place, i really enjoy it...but people like DM give it a bad name

paintballfiend
12-31-2006, 04:49 PM

When? :confused:

jenarelJAM
01-01-2007, 04:10 AM
I'm sorry, maybe you don't understand what flaming means. It means that people don't want you making that post. You seem to think that this is your personal playpen. What you don't realize is that every other person on this forum looks through what you've posted and in many(most?) cases, dislikes it.
You might say,"So what? They're just people online."
Most of the rest of AO is mature enough to understand that flaming isn't just an invitation. Flaming means you've done something wrong. In some of your threads, you've realized a mistake, and rectified it, and in some of those threads, you have even been praised for your reversal. But then you go and make a new pointless thread.
I think that if you stopped posting for the sake of posting. If you spent more time thinking about what your post contributed to the forum than just for the sake of getting your post count higher, I think people would stop flaming you. I just don't think that's what you want. I think you want the attention. It's harmless, we can't hurt you(as much as I think triangle wants to :rofl: ).
And I do believe that you've made good posts in addition to bad posts. The problem I see is that you make too many bad posts in comparison to the number of good posts, and I don't see the balance shifting.

On the topic of PBN rejects... I haven't noticed any real influence in that direction. If you're referring to the recent random funny pictures, I think it's just a fad. Sooner or later, they'll get tired of posting the pictures, and things will go on to the next thing. It's not malicious, it's just humorous. It doesn't hurt anything. If you're tired of seeing them, then don't go in those threads. Most of the time, you can tell whether the thread will invite rebuttals and picture wars, but not always. This thread for instance, I believe was targeted at triangle and don miguel, and so therefore you should expect them to post in their traditional ways. Triangle with pictures, and don miguel with his angry, defensive, "I did nothing wrong" stance. Your very thread sparked exactly the type of posts you dislike.

iambored
01-01-2007, 10:04 AM
I'm sorry, maybe you don't understand what flaming means. It means that people don't want you making that post. You seem to think that this is your personal playpen. What you don't realize is that every other person on this forum looks through what you've posted and in many(most?) cases, dislikes it.
Most of the rest of AO is mature enough to understand that flaming isn't just an invitation. Flaming means you've done something wrong. In some of your threads, you've realized a mistake, and rectified it, and in some of those threads, you have even been praised for your reversal. But then you go and make a new pointless thread.
I think that if you stopped posting for the sake of posting. If you spent more time thinking about what your post contributed to the forum than just for the sake of getting your post count higher, I think people would stop flaming you. I just don't think that's what you want. I think you want the attention. It's harmless, we can't hurt you(as much as I think triangle wants to :rofl: ).
And I do believe that you've made good posts in addition to bad posts. The problem I see is that you make too many bad posts in comparison to the number of good posts, and I don't see the balance shifting.

On the topic of PBN rejects... I haven't noticed any real influence in that direction. If you're referring to the recent random funny pictures, I think it's just a fad. Sooner or later, they'll get tired of posting the pictures, and things will go on to the next thing. It's not malicious, it's just humorous. It doesn't hurt anything. If you're tired of seeing them, then don't go in those threads. Most of the time, you can tell whether the thread will invite rebuttals and picture wars, but not always. This thread for instance, I believe was targeted at triangle and don miguel, and so therefore you should expect them to post in their traditional ways. Triangle with pictures, and don miguel with his angry, defensive, "I did nothing wrong" stance. Your very thread sparked exactly the type of posts you dislike.

QFT

Lenny
01-01-2007, 11:27 AM

I think it deserves a second QFT.

Desega
01-03-2007, 03:36 PM
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
http://a670.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/42/l_31fb46cfbd64f1175eb93bb5054a2e95.gif

Desega
01-03-2007, 04:30 PM
Sorry. You can go back to trashin' Don now. LOL :dance:

Lohman446
01-03-2007, 04:34 PM

Back then? You say it like it was a long time ago...

Desega
01-03-2007, 04:34 PM
You need prozak, or maybe a humor transplant.