PDA

View Full Version : Emag/Warp Feed Molex Connector

p8ntbal4me
12-30-2006, 02:51 AM
I was wondering what the EXACT Molex connector used on the emag/warp feed intelli cable was.

I am using this for a reference to locate another plug simular in size but pin spacing and mount/locking differences.

In case anyone wants to know the exact connector the plug would be fitting into - - - the Solenoid connector on the System X Xonic Autococker board.

Why?

I have purchased this board and am using it to do an electronic trigger conversion on a Z-Grip I have.

The board is in place. The solenoid needs a plug and it can be mounted. Soon as I get the right plug, I can put some air through it and see if it fires as fast as the little lights blink.

(For those wondering how fast the lights blink,.... think above 16Bps. According to the software thats how fast its power cycling)

Tunaman
12-30-2006, 09:14 AM
The connector is a 1.25mm Molex. The crimper needed to crimp these is 180 bucks. ;)

FA22RaptorF22
12-30-2006, 09:45 AM
180$ my rear lol.

Ive been using special pliers to crimp them and then a dab of solder fills in all the cracks. Its like better than the crimper lol...and its quite easy.

O and tuna, can you look up parts numbers from one place of the male and female connectors? thanks.

p8ntbal4me
12-30-2006, 05:35 PM
Thanks Tuna,..... Happy New Years to you!