PDA

View Full Version : Mini mag upgrade help

keith0176
12-30-2006, 01:20 PM
I recently got a minimag for cristmas. I want to get a new barrel for it, i was looking at the (Barrel Assy-RT/RT Pro - Powerfeed Only) on the airgun designs store web site. My minimag is completely stock and has a left hopper feed. If That barrel wont work do you have any advice on a different one, im trying to go with the recomended 11 inch length.
This is the link to the barrel (http://store.airgun.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=catalog.prodInfo&productID=282&categoryID=47)

kiltedpainter
12-31-2006, 05:17 PM
It will fit the body. If they say it will fit any of their powerfeed bodies it means it will also fit any of the non-powerfeed bodies. The feed-hole is cut in the same way for all bodies the feed tube is where the difference is.

Jaan
01-01-2007, 03:21 PM
There are plenty of nice twist lock barrels out there, and you can still find some new. I know my local store had some DYE stainless Boomsticks and even a twist lock Freak kit in stock recently. If you have some local stores around your area, especially ones that have been around for a while, they might have some in the "back room" collecting dust.

Personally, I've always had good luch with the DYE barrels on my 'Mags, even the cheap ones.

turbo chicken
01-02-2007, 04:11 PM
I've got a Dye Stainless Steel I got in a trade recently ... I'm not sure on what a fair price for it is. PM me if your interested.