PDA

View Full Version : Interesting Markers???

Drego
12-31-2006, 10:39 PM
Get your freak on wif dese

54bps (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inFtAy_EuTg)

Grenade launcher (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ElGYG3B2jYI)

Machine gun (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLlIAyt4c8E)

txaggie08
01-01-2007, 02:36 AM
Illd have to see a goldwave file of the first one o even come close to beleiving a full bodied cocker can cycle the back block at 54bps. Unless that gun has an MQ in it, im calling BS on the valve cycling period.....

someone prove me wrong he even had the BB cycling that fast and ill beleive it, otherwise...

onedude36
01-01-2007, 02:58 AM
:shakeshead:

txaggie08
01-01-2007, 03:06 AM
care to elaborate?

warbeak2099
01-01-2007, 10:05 AM
Captain, we've been hit!

By what ensign?

It seems we've run into old news mines!

My God! You mean the kind that are made when someone posts something that's already been posted, discussed, and thrown away months or even years ago?

Yes Captain!

Seriously though. All three links are friggin old. Congrats on posting something everyone has seen already. The cocker really is shooting 54, but they aren't full cycles.

Arstron
01-01-2007, 10:11 AM
I have to say, I havnt seen the rap4 video yet. I dont know about calling those grenade launchers, looks more like a shotgun if you ask me. :dance:

punkncat
01-01-2007, 10:23 AM
The 54 BPS thing was highly discussed back when the Karni was new......

I dont know about calling those grenade launchers, looks more like a shotgun if you ask me.

/for truth

I like what the fellow has done with the "mini gun". I can't imagine how much it would cost to operate. Be great on top of the hellhound or whatever that Tippmann cart was called. Is it actually the same piece they show on it?

don miguel
01-01-2007, 10:48 AM
Captain, we've been hit!

By what ensign?

My God! You mean the kind that are made when someone posts something that's already been posted, discussed, and thrown away months or even years ago?

Yes Captain!

Seriously though. All three links are friggin old. Congrats on posting something everyone has seen already. The cocker really is shooting 54, but they aren't full cycles.

agreed, and there were a couple of threads on that mechene gun.

warbeak2099
01-01-2007, 10:52 AM
agreed, and there were a couple of threads on that mechene gun.

Yes I think there was two or three.

don miguel
01-01-2007, 10:55 AM
Yes I think there was two or three.
6, I counted. ;)

REDRT
01-01-2007, 11:49 AM
The same topics are rehashed over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again.

Cool I get to quote myself :tard:

craltal
01-01-2007, 12:01 PM
wow. trolling through youtube. who'd a thunk it...

Drego
01-02-2007, 10:04 PM
Captain, we've been hit!

By what ensign?

Yes Captain!

I can see that some have been around for a bit, some of us not. Alot of info here on the site that some of us new automag afficendaos havent seen or heard about before. Sorry captain, might be some more mines coming and feel free to just pass on by if you've heard it before.

ScatterPlot
01-03-2007, 04:55 AM
There was a H U G E thread on here a looooong time ago with a buttload of cool/interesting pics. I wonder where it went...

jenarelJAM
01-03-2007, 04:57 PM
I can see that some have been around for a bit, some of us not. Alot of info here on the site that some of us new automag afficendaos havent seen or heard about before. Sorry captain, might be some more mines coming and feel free to just pass on by if you've heard it before.
Agreed.
And I've seen them before.
Nothing wrong with letting the new members see the old stuff.