PDA

View Full Version : Sin? Or redrider? Whose work is this?

magman007
12-31-2001, 05:20 PM
now was this actualy a sin job? or is this redriders work at sin? I looked on the sin website and saw redriders work, is it true hes workin for them nowhttp://www.zygotemedia.com/sinhost/html/gallery_gp9.html

irbodden
12-31-2001, 05:56 PM
That is SiN's work, personally I would go straight thru Redrider, Eric is can be pretty pissy.

MrAirgunRT
12-31-2001, 06:09 PM
wow, i mean WOW. That is some nice work, after I get my RT colors schee worked out I may go to this guy.

booyah
12-31-2001, 07:12 PM
um, since its hosted on sins sight i would assume its his

the link
http://www.zygotemedia.com/sinhost

minus the final part

html/gallery_gp9.html

brings you right to sins site...

-Booyah

Army
12-31-2001, 11:46 PM
Be sure to insist that ONLY RedRider does the work, and Eric doesn't touch your gun.

magman007
12-31-2001, 11:53 PM
lol army i know, i just wanted to know if that is erics work, or redriders. I know that redrider is working for sin now, and i saw some of redriders work on the website, i was just wondering. If i were you i would have your gun re done by redrider

redrider87
01-01-2002, 02:53 PM
Hey Guys: We are working together. If you guys want the solids or basic colors I will mostly be doing it. If you guys want the artsy stuff Eric has to do it.
There is a link there with my e-mail for the basic powder coating. It will be just like old times. My prices will stay the same and I do the the parts at my house. Th eonly thing that changes is that I am under the Sin name.

irbodden
01-01-2002, 03:04 PM
My gun is in the basic powdercoating section, its the black fade blue one! SWEET :D

BTW- Red, I heard you talking about some new fancy dancy colors you can do, did anyone make a gallery for you? I'd love to see all your work, I might wanna get a new powdercoat job.. hehe

omni
01-01-2002, 03:31 PM
So who do you send stuff to?

I wanted to get my stuff done as I talked to you about before, but I didn't really want to send my stuff all the way out to the states, so I was wondering if Sin could just do it for me since they are kind of close to where I live.

renegade2k
01-01-2002, 04:21 PM
hey redrider do u do the graveyard style powdercoating or is that eric?

redrider87
01-01-2002, 06:04 PM
irbodden: When I get some time I want to start a new thread with some pictures.

omni:E-mail Eric, he might want to do it.

renegade2K: The graveyard is air brushed that would be Eric. I do the solids and fades plus the 3D Reptile stuff. That includes metallic colors and anodize colors.